It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS wake up!!! Were all a bunch of mindless suckers!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Well, what we do most of the time here is collect and cross information between us, confirming or debunking what we discuss. To be aware is the best way to defeat them, it's all about raising the level of conscience and create a critical mass of people vibrating at a similar frecuency. See, it's like "leaving them without costumers", because their followers are the ones to give them the power.

This method is totally unespected by those who try to control our lifes for their convenience, what they want is to see us starting a revolution like those brothers and sisters in the middle east, just an excuse to take away what is left of our civil rights.

Today we talk about the extrange way Osama got killed and most of us felt there is something stinky about it. The point is this is not the first time and won't be the last one they act like that, we must take it like an opportunity to continue progressing in our awakening.

What did they find on the moon?, Why we don't have an Gov. UFO disclosure? Who killed JFK?....the list is big and it keeps growing. Just don't buy what they sell, let them know that you know, that's all.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

what they want is to see us starting a revolution like those brothers and sisters in the middle east,

That thought intrigues me....
What do you think would happen if 50% of Americans or even 20% had a peaceful revolution like they did in Egypt?
No guns no riots just a peaceful sit out/strike to say weve had enough we want change, we want all of you involved with the government out!!!!!! As our employees youve been caught lying one too many times and enough is enough!!!!

You would assume from all the BS that was being spun during the Middle eastern revolutions that America would have to practice what it preaches and give the people want they want, Thats the democracy America has felt the need to kill and torture for for the past 40-50 years.

Do you really think if this happened there would be a crackdown?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I wish no revolution would be necessary in America, I hope instead an "evolution" will take place, everyday there are more and more people opening their eyes and minds.

The problem is the reaction each one have when they awake, some persons get mad when realize they had been fooled for years. For that reason, (Unfortunately), it seems a violent mass reaction is near.

To be honest, best thing can happen to all of us is this epic Elenin disaster (for example), I don't see another way to stop our selfish stupidity, we need a foreign element strong enough to destroy our current policy. We need a third side, maybe that's why Mother Nature started this year to take over. Solar flares and electromagnetic storms can make useless any advanced militar technology that this NWO has in minutes, that would make things more even for us.

I personaly will let them fight or kill each other, not my karma. Right now I focus in all I can do to prepare and protect my family until they are done.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

My thoughts were that it is to set up a new war, but it could also be about the dollar crashing, suspending the Constitution, or something else of that sort.

But I agree that this is a distraction and I think an excuse, or justification for, some action we are going to be taking soon. Which is also why I think its not Pakistan if it is a war. I think all the babble is less important than the silence.

I think they want to go in after Iran, but its a highly unpopular theory, and, of course its only my best guess which could very well be wrong.

Everybody NEEDS to get over it. And the "Constitution" was suspended back in 1865. It is and always has been a corporate contract and nothing more. The Bill of Rights and the Decleration of Independence are THEE most important documents we should focus on keeping alive.

But with all the data, especially the interview on Belgian Television back in 2008 with his son Omar. That is pretty convincing. And why would we believe the "government" which is made up of a bunch of masonic idiots who have a bizarre pyschopathic megalomaniac complex!!

Yea, I will do my own research and come to my own intelligent conclusions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join