It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS wake up!!! Were all a bunch of mindless suckers!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Apologies for the title but it needed to be attention grabbing.

I have just figured out whats going on, I didnt bother to search this as even if its been done 10 times it needs to be done every 12 hrs for as long as it takes for the message to get out.

The whole OBL thing is a scam!!!!!!!!

Maybe hes been dead since 2001, maybe he died last week.
Maybe he was unarmed, maybe he was shooting back.
Maybe his wife was shot, maybe she wasnt even there.
maybe the Obama watched it live, maybe he didnt.
Maybe, maybe, maybe, maybe

With something this big the government would have had a spin story ready and they would stick to it, with all the different stories and versions coming out I assumed they didnt have a clue what they were doing.
I was soooooo wrong as were 95% of the people here at a conservative guess. the fact they dont have a solid story is the spin story!!!!!!!

They know exactly what their doing, their keeping this story fresh by constantly giving us something to talk about and disect... But why?
Whats going on that we cant find out about or need to have our attention diverted from?
Ive heard it mentioned on other threads, what hapened to the japan nuclear meltdown? whats happening with all the tornadoes and earthquakes in the US? whats happening with the BC? Whats really going on in the world now that the public and media cant know???????

It could be something listed above but I doubt it.

ATS we are the ones who have a chance to fight this sort of manipulation because were aware of it, the general public or sheeple dont have a chance as they are being constantly bombarded by this nonsense and for some reason they still have faith in the system and are swallowing it whole!!!!!!!!

I realise the chances of this happening are almost zero but we need to forget about the whole affair and find out whats really going on!!!!!

Regardless of the exact circumstances he is either now dead or will have been put so far underground that either way we will never hear from him again.
Whether the US killed him last week, whether he was unarmed, whether his wife family were there everything is irrelevant.
The US gov is lying or it invaded a sovereign nation and without any legal justification killed a man in cold blood (even if you believe he had anything to do with 9-11 wouldnt you have prefered a trial on US soil followed by a public execution?)
Either way the US gov should be held accountable and we as intelligent truth seekers need to stop picking apart every media report and once again FIND OUT WHATS REALLY GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In every OBL thread that comes along from now on Im going to post a link to this thread and hopefully other people can either make similar threads or post this one as well and hopefully in a few days we can get over this and leave the useless idle speculation over whether he was wearing pants or how many chickens he had on him at the time of death to the sheeple to talk about when they have nothing intelligent to say to each other.

Ill make a prediction that in the next few days when they have finally exhausted every angle on his family and how he went out that the Computer files will be released and we will be hearing about a new discovery from that everyday, then it will be his sleeper cells that are everywhere, then god knows what but we seriously need to get over it.

I hope all of you who read this can pass it on and instead of adding to any further useless discussions let people know their being duped!!!!!!!!

Cheers
edit on 6-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I hope all of you who read this can pass it on and instead of adding to any further useless discussions...

Well, if we did pass it on, we would be adding to further useless discussions...

link   

My thoughts were that it is to set up a new war, but it could also be about the dollar crashing, suspending the Constitution, or something else of that sort.

But I agree that this is a distraction and I think an excuse, or justification for, some action we are going to be taking soon. Which is also why I think its not Pakistan if it is a war. I think all the babble is less important than the silence.

I think they want to go in after Iran, but its a highly unpopular theory, and, of course its only my best guess which could very well be wrong.

link   
Erm...you're the one who just figured all this out and we're a bunch of suckers? This thread title and the attempt at excusing is telling. It's also probably not going to get you the kind of attention you crave?

That being said, what's new here? What hasn't already been said and covered and debated ad nauseum? Repeating a summary of things we suspect without any new data and without providing substantiating any facts is...well a nice exercise.

Nice summary though.
edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I also started a thread on this subject
thread

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

ATS wake up!!! Were all a bunch of mindless suckers!!!!!

Hey, whattsamatta with you? Didn't you get the memo? Ignorance is Bliss.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Heres my opinion on this whole fiasco and other events that have occurred lately.
It's in an old thread of mine but I don't feel like retyping it

thread

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

LOL

has nothing to do with attention, I do ok in the real world and dont need validation from strangers in an internet forum.

Ive heard this issue being brought up on many threads but felt it deserved its own thread, I have just read below there is an existing thread and Im happy to have that one reffered to.

You mention this is without fact, true. Im assuming or having an educated guess at this from the fact that there arent any facts at all!!!!! How is that possible? do you thinkl the majority of Americans cared one way or another the exact details of how he died? even if they fecked it up it would have been easily justifiable as he planned 9-11.

I find it unfortunate that you think Im doing this for attention or self aggrandisement, I was expecting comments like that and also that everyone already knows this stuff etc etc but I believe in the truth of it and would at like as many other people as possible who may not have come to this conclusion to think about it.

Im happy to change the thread title, what do you think it should be?

And by the way you responded so thanks for the attention

(just having a joke dude pls dont take that last line seriously)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looks like you believe we didn't realize about all that you said. Take a deep breath, we know that brother...., we know.

Maybe you just found it out and that made explode your mind, don't get offended....that happended to all of us here in some moment of our lifes and that's why we like ATS, here we can find others with a similar vision.

Anyway, thanks for the good intentions.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I'm aware I responded. Thanks for letting me know though
Good luck with your thread.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

F&S

Well put, can I reccomend you post that in every OBL thread you come across. Its not vain self promotion if you actually believe it and are trying to educate people.

Your thread is actually alot better thought out than mine and actually opened my eyes a bit, Im embarrassed to say all the other stuff you mention never occured to me, I was blind enough to think OBL was a beggining.

Thanks for the link

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

LOL

5 min before I typed the thread it hit me like a truck, I almost ran home to write it

As mentioned in the thread I had seen a few posts by people who were obviously more switched on than myself mentioning almost in passing what you knew and I just figured out but for every post that expresses a similar sentiment to this thread there are at least 10 that have fallen in to the trap.

Out of curiousity why havent more of you screamed this from the rooftops or at least why are there only 3 threads I know of dedicated to this topic.

(pls dont troll me on that last bit, I said 3 threads I know of not 3 total)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

your vid says blocked in my country, whats it about.

P.s thanks for the giggle, star for you

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

F&S

Well put, can I reccomend you post that in every OBL thread you come across. Its not vain self promotion if you actually believe it and are trying to educate people.

Your thread is actually alot better thought out than mine and actually opened my eyes a bit, Im embarrassed to say all the other stuff you mention never occured to me, I was blind enough to think OBL was a beggining.

Thanks for the link

aha thank you sir
I would promote it but I don't feel like being labeled an attention ***.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

LOL guess so

Thanks for being mature and constructive about it

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You got that right brother!! We were inundated w/ OBL threads for 2-3 days after the news was released, and its still heavily commented. Time to drop it all together?? No, but they will continue to change the story, leading us on wild goose chase and keeping it fresh in the publics mind.

The people that posted OBL's dead, let's see what's really happening...hit the nail on the head. There is a ton of news going on under the radar as we speak. Now more than ever we need to be on our toes...there's no doom and gloom here, just an understanding of the wild ride that is about to ensue.
edit on 5/6/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Just read your thread on the topic S&F

does anyone disagree with the idea that those of us who see it for the BS that it all is have a responsibility or at least a (insert word that means slightly less drastic than responsibility here, sorry its 4 am here
) to let other people know whats happening. I personally wish I had of read a similar thread a few days ago or in the case of Prolifics thread a few weeks or months ago

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Cmon, add something constructive dude!!

You objected to the name of the thread, what do you think would be more appropriate? My vanity aside do you agree with the sentiment?

P.s I included myself in the suckers comment "We're all a bunch of suckers" not "your all"
I didnt mean to insult or offend anyone

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythos13

S&F

Another great thread, contained the same info pretty much but got very little attention, hence the reason for my confrontational title.

Seriously dude post it to OBL threads let other people know they are being duped, you had something valid and important to say so advertise it

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I would promote it but I don't feel like being labeled an attention ***.

LOL Yeah I hear ya, its not nice.

But I think people like that are in the minority, its happened once so far to me and ironically that person didnt make a post for 2 months then made 5 posts in the last 4 days... Guess what all his posts were about

Your thread is more than valid and I for one would have appreciated it being brought to my attention!!

You know the important thing is the message and not the messenger so get it out there!!!!!

Haters are gonna hate regardless so do the right thing and let people who may not be aware of this know

top topics

<<   2 >>

join