It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Esai Morales (Caprica, La Bamba) questioning official story on his Facebook page...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And yes, he's "just a celebrity", but it's been argued many times that people like him can be the catalyst for someone's 'waking up'. If even one person checks out the links he's posting - even if they disagree with what they read - the seed is planted and maybe next time that person will look outside the mainstream media for information about something that doesn't seem quite right.

Plus it shows people that not everyone who thinks differently from the herd is a 'terrorist' or 'conspiracy theorist'. Especially with the reasonable and intelligent way he presents his opinion:

"I think "Conspiracy Theory" is a graveyard for many dark secrets that are so bizarre most normal ppl refuse to believe they exist. " Oh c'mon, man. Not THAT again! The most insidious kind of censorship is self imposed. That's when they have you, when you do their dirty work FOR them."

www.facebook.com...

I wonder if he's on here? Perhaps I'll invite him.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Didn't he die in a plane crash with Weezer?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm thinking we should hold off until Mario Lopez weighs in on it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I though Lou-Diamond Phillips was La Bamba?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Yeesh. Perhaps I should've put this in the TV/Movies category.

Morales played Ritchie Valens' jealous older brother "Bob" in 1987's "La Bamba".

The guy has done a ton of stuff: www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If deniers dont listen to whitnesses, former head of states officers and intelligence people, they might listen to actors XD .

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
According to the last post on that page Esai used to check out this site but hasn't in a while. Awesome.
Somebody else posted it and I think it to. Maybe an actor will be able to reach others or make at least one person who wouldn't to a regular person think a bit more about this subject.

Trowa

new topics

top topics

join