It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will die for there freedom?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, I have family and alot of responsibility to take care of, so I really cannot afford to die for freedom.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
it seems that most people would rather avoid the question at hand and badger the one asking the question perhaps people have already gave up on there freedom they are the ones who are p'ing on the graves of freedom fighters

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Who is willing to live with no freedom?

as promised - my rebutall to your post

my philosophy :-

if you are dead - you can do nothing - dieing is the last act

if you are alive - you have options - you may be " opresesed or enslaved " - but you can still fight back - your coprse can do NOTHING

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
by fight for your freedom, you mean fight and live right? cause i'm not fighting if there isn't really a chance to live afterwards.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

if you are alive - you have options - you may be " opresesed or enslaved " - but you can still fight back - your coprse can do NOTHING

My post wasn't meant to be a do or die approach. It was meant as a question to ask how important IS freedom to people. Sorry I wasn't more definitive.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

you are the first to answer the question and truthfully for that i thank you it's incredible how fast people will insult you for asking a question they obviously fear

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JRage

I dont "play politic" on online forums so you can always expect to get very blunt and straight-forward answers from me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

My post wasn't meant to be a do or die approach. It was meant as a question to ask how important IS freedom to people. Sorry I wasn't more definitive.

Freedom... is so important to some people that they are not only willing to die for their own freedoms but they are also willing to die to ensure your's as well.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRage
reply to post by schuyler

anyone speaking against government can be considered a terrorist and thus under the patriot act can be detained with out a trial. but the question doesn't revolve around the patriot act or those heroes who have died for us it revolves around YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL

I'm still not getting it. If you want the answer for ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL you'll have to define terms a bit better. Just saying "freedom" or "freedom of speech" doesn't do it for me. You can make those words support any cause you want and apply them to any political philosophy or movement that has ever existed. You can fly airplanes into buildings, thus killing yourself and thousands of people and claim you are "fighting for freedom." You can be someone going after the perpetrators of that very same act who die in the process and claim they are "fighting for freedom." It's the same rallying cry no matter what your cause.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JRage

DISCLAIMER to original post.this post is in no way to impose the idea of any violent behavior.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join