It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim the universe as mine (except earth)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Dear ATS readers, and entire universe.

I, SaturnFX, Being an individual human being have decided to claim all regions of space and celestial bodies in this universe as being the property of myself.
I do this in accord of the space treaty which points the following out:

•the exploration and use of outer space shall be carried out for the benefit and in the interests of all countries and shall be the province of all mankind;
•outer space shall be free for exploration and use by all States;
•outer space is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means;
•States shall not place nuclear weapons or other weapons of mass destruction in orbit or on celestial bodies or station them in outer space in any other manner;
•the Moon and other celestial bodies shall be used exclusively for peaceful purposes;
•astronauts shall be regarded as the envoys of mankind;
•States shall be responsible for national space activities whether carried out by governmental or non-governmental entities;
•States shall be liable for damage caused by their space objects; and
•States shall avoid harmful contamination of space and celestial bodies.

Due to this being my sole claim and not on behalf of a state, federal government, or anything beyond just a single individual, It is my decree that this statement is legal, binding, and valid.
As of May 6th, 2011, The person registered to the name SaturnFX on AboveTopSecret.com owns the entire dimension of space with the exception of the 3rd planet from the sol system in the milky way (known as "Earth")

Governments of the universe. Please adhere to my new amendments now in order to continue using my space freely in accordance with space law:

1) •the exploration and use of outer space shall be carried out for the benefit and in the interests of all countries and shall be the province of all mankind;

I will allow this to continue. Please, enjoy flying around my space.

2) •the Moon and other celestial bodies shall be used exclusively for peaceful purposes

You may use my moon, and other celestial bodies so long as you do not leave things behind without compensation. All items and garbage will be fined based on weight. All fines will be paid in gold or other resources determined at the time to be acceptable by the party and myself (or my company which I hand rights over to..to be determined). Fee shall be one ounce of gold for one ounce of litter

3) •outer space shall be free for exploration and use by all States;

however, any littering shall incur fee's. Litter is defined as, but not limited to the following:
fuel, mechanical parts, "defunct satellites" and other abnormal structures, waste, or anything left behind that serves no purpose for exploration or functional use of space

4) •astronauts shall be regarded as the envoys of mankind;

This is acceptable, Any astronaut may contact me to discuss mankind's wishes, deals, treaties, or the like. (I prefer talking to them over a politician anyhow)

5) •States shall be responsible for national space activities whether carried out by governmental or non-governmental entities;

All states in the universe can make fines payable to me via resources and carried by astronauts to my desired place of dwelling. I also shall have the state of my current chosen dwelling to create for me a space station in high earth orbit as payment for current debris in space. Structure to be approved and construction started immediately. Failure to do so shall be seen as an act of hostility (violating my soverign right) which is against the space treaty you have agreed to.

Thank you for your continued cooperation, and please enjoy my universe at your leisure

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I accept.

I do however hold the moon for my wife, the son for my children and the galactic core as my own.

Agreed?

-m0r

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Too late. I claimed it a year ago.

Proof: I said so.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well becareful if Nasa finds out because they might just declare war on you and invade saturn to claim it there own.

Thats what countries love to do. Invade and claim as there own

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I accept.

I do however hold the moon for my wife, the son for my children and the galactic core as my own.

Agreed?

-m0r

I guess you can have the darkside of the moon for your wife. I think you meant the sun, in which case, I will allow harvesting of solar rays, but the core of the sun and the hidden stargates are property of myself (you can use for 4 zorns per travel (available at most outposts)) The galactic core..you can have it, although I am not sure what your going to do considering you can't get near it to begin with before being sucked into the black hole and shot a trillion years into the past...but I guess we all need boasting rights (the andromeda core is far more interesting anyhow)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Are there any rentals available?.

coco

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Its not legal and binding unless it is a documented claim made in thread form on the ATS jokes board. Ask any lawyer.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HisMajesty
Well becareful if Nasa finds out because they might just declare war on you and invade saturn to claim it there own.

Thats what countries love to do. Invade and claim as there own

That then violates their own treaty...and its hard to declare war on the universe anyhow.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I too have made such a claim.

Oh $h!t. I feel a war's a comin'.

Tell ya what; as a part of the new treaty I am putting on the table I claim everything beyond the Oort Cloud to the edge of the milky way. You guys can keep the rest.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

Are there any rentals available?.

coco

Sure...tell me what you want to rent out and its yours when you make first payment (plus a security deposit...I don't want you breaking space and running)

You however have to supply your own transportation to get there. (no taxi service is currently available)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

That then violates their own treaty...and its hard to declare war on the universe anyhow.

Tell that to the squadron of Alien Craft that's traveling behind the comet Elenin.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

I too have made such a claim.

Oh $h!t. I feel a war's a comin'.

Tell ya what; as a part of the new treaty I am putting on the table I claim everything beyond the Oort Cloud to the edge of the milky way. You guys can keep the rest.

Clearly lawyers are needed for these conflicting claims.

Since I have documented proof of my claim (see OP), I will establish a legal system for this dispute in order to progress it:
I claim emperorship of this universe and my word is final.
I judge in favor of myself...case closed.

that was easy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Tell that to the squadron of Alien Craft that's traveling behind the comet Elenin.

They owe me gold...you realize how much crap they are spitting out and litering my space with?!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

My personal sovereignty doesn't recognize claims by those with Frog avatars that suffer from essential blepharospasm. So your claim is nullified.

Easy indeed

edit on 6-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Since when do they care about treaties as long as nobody knows about it its all good

edit on 6-5-2011 by HisMajesty because: ckajf

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

My personal sovereignty doesn't recognize claims by those with Frog avatars that suffer from essential blepharospasm. So your claim is nullified.

Easy indeed

I object based on you using a weird word.
I sustain my objections.

Bam!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You however have to supply your own transportation to get there. (no taxi service is currently available)

Well actually...I read on the internet that there's this planet called Nibiriu I hear it's headed this way so I won't have to far to travel.. or maybe I can catch a lift from the Annunaki.

Now on that first and last security deposit...what are the terms?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I object based on you using a weird word.
I sustain my objections.

Bam!

The sustaining of your objections still fall under the rule of my personal sovereignty. I dolefully must inform that you've fallen into one of those legal catch twenty-two's. Alas; as all catch 22's are want to do, they fall more towards the "law" side of the pendulum..... my side. I do apologize. Enjoy the bit of Universe I have gifted to you in my treaty.

On the bright side, its infinitely larger than my portion, so...... chin up Frog Man.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

However, here is where your entire claim is invalid.
You have objected to my claim based on my frog avatar...I submit that this is not a frog avatar, but rather a toad. Hypnotoad to be exact, but the specifics are immaterial.

Frogs are part of the Ranidae family, whereas a toad is of the Bufonidae family. two completely different species, therefore your argument is null and void.

I now decree by space emperor status that a hypnotoad avatar is a fully valid representation and that weird words cannot enter into legal debate in this universe unless previously authorized by me.

I also decree that my decrees are undecreeable

I won the universe...now, pay up for all the signals you have been littering my space with...you realise how difficult it is to clean up radio signals?!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
First off Toads ARE Frogs.

The big question is what is the difference between frogs and toads? The problem with this question is that there isn’t an easy answer because toads ARE frogs. But toads aren’t what are called “true frogs”. True frogs are the species of frogs that most people think of as frogs and not toads. True toads are what people think of as toads and not frogs. There are several differences in true North American frogs and true North American toads.

Secondly....

Frogs have skinnier bodies than toads to. Toads are kind of wide and look fat. Frogs also have longer legs, but toads don’t need long jumping legs because they walk, and they don’t need webbed back feet for swimming because they live on land. Frogs live in water and jump everywhere they go.

and your Avatar is on a Lilly Pad. FROG!!!

Now calm your madness, before I banish you to the frozen oceans of Europa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join