It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim the universe as mine (except earth)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire

toads don’t need long jumping legs because they walk, and they don’t need webbed back feet for swimming

and your Avatar is on a Lilly Pad. FROG!!!

The avatar has no webbed feet...TOAD!!!
the lilly pad may be just ugly flat grass and a bit of frog vomit...there is no proof of it being a lilly pad!

Finally, I give you irrefutable proof of the toadness

Hypnotoad

Species:
Toad

Planet :
Earth

Television actor

First Appearance
"The Day the Earth Stood Stupid"

Hypnotoad is a large toad-like creature that has large oscillating multicolored eyes and emits a droning hum. His eyes glow all the time. The toad apparently uses these as a power of hypnotism on
______

The origins of Hypnotoad are unknown, but it is speculated that it is an alien, mutant or a product of genetic engineering. It would also appear that it is the only one of its kind on Earth. However, it is possible that a creature similar in design to the Hypnotoad found on Kif's homeworld is part of its ancestry

There...so even if it were of earth to begin with, none of those catagories (mutant or GM) fits a frog.
its a toad...deal with it, I win EVERYTHING! (except earth)

incidently, one of you left a rover on my mars...the parking penelty is now significant...please make arrangments for pickup and payment...I am tired of putting tickets on its solar panel.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Toads are still frogs, fella. You can play the species card all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that a toad is a "frog that lives on land".

To make my claim more clear, I've ammended my personal constitution to include "all living entities that show signs of essential blepharospasm"

Go about your business, toad........

And that's a Lilly Pad!
edit on 6-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

At this point I would like to point out that its not an actual toad or frog..it is a cartoon rendition of such thing, but it posesses no actual life in itself...nor is it even physical verses just data...so technically your seeing just a series of ones and zeros in a color coordinated representation.

So...its nothing

-totally won..give up...-

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The same could be said about all living things. The egyptians thought so.

ps> I'll never give up!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I hereby claim full ownership rights of the Forth Dimension (time)...so, you may have claim over all else, but I charge by the minute.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I hereby claim full ownership rights of the Forth Dimension (time)...so, you may have claim over all else, but I charge by the minute.

Sonofa...

Well, my emperorship of the universe was fun for the picasecond it lasted...it shall live in all time (well, not linear time anyhow).

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well looks like the guberment owe you big, there's already tons of junk in our orbit.

Did you know that there is also a layer of fecal matter covering all the space junk in our orbit, it's from the astronauts who just eject their waste from the ships.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

I'm sure that such waste was instantly crystalized, and then smashed to tiny, tiny particles the second it encountered anything....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm only going by what Stephen Fry said on QI, and they're generally correct about things.

If your famillier with the UK show you know what I mean, if not then nevermind.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Well, lots of empty space in space...so there probably is still a bit that hasn't managed to smash into anything else yet. Could you imagine being an astronaut, and having you suit ripped by a sheared off piece of frozen poop from like Apollo 11?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join