It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What I find disturbing about the Pieczenik interview, linked below,

www.infowars.com...

is evidence of a profound disaffection for and disillusionment with, not Obama, not the Republicans, not the Democrats, but with the entire political process itself. There is a contempt expressed for “politics” and a feeling that we are listening to a man who is finished with “politics”.

This contempt for the political process is accompanied by respect for the military and perhaps an (unstated) opinion that the military is a stable American institution of last resort.

This is a very dangerous concatenation of sentiments. It is typical of the sort of sentiment that one finds in that cornucopea of social and economic justice, Mexico.

Mexico is a country dear to the hearts of all oligarchs. It is a very wealthy country, looted for centuries by its leading families. I would imagine that many an oligarch in the United States looks south across the border to Mexico, with envy in his heart, thinking “If only our country were a little more like Mexico.”

“If only we could be done with politics. We control both of the major political parties now, so we are, in important ways, already done with politics, but wouldn’t it be nice to simply dispense with the whole charade once and for all. How can we go about doing this?”

Well, for years now, a disgruntled (read: mad as hell) Texan, named Alex Jones, has been chronicling the disappearance of American civil and legal rights and the rise of the methods of the police state in the US. Alex has been whipping people into a froth over what he sees as the destruction of the political birthright of the American people by the American elite and foreign financial interests.

Pieczenik and Alex have a lot in common, but they differ in one very important way. Alex hasn’t given up on the political process. He encourages people to get involved in the political process and to take their rights back. Alex is not stumping for a military coup, but Pieczenik might be.

Recently we had a military coup in Egypt. It was disguised as a popular revolution, but when the dust settled the Egyptian Army, the same folks who backed Mubarak, were still in power and acting as traffic directors for the “new” political formations.

The Egyptian situation makes a nice comparison with what might be coming into being in the United States. You have a popular revolution (people like Alex Jones) uniting with representatives of the military (like Steven Pieczenik).

In the case of Egypt the same old folks seem to be in power, but a bothersome middleman was removed using people power in an innovative way to the ultimate benefit of the old oligarchy and foreign interests.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if Alex Jones and the 9/11 Truth Movement became tools used by the old American oligarchs to prepare the way for a military coup, engineered by the oligarchs, and designed to turn America into a much, much nicer place, a country more like Mexico, a military and police state with the old oligarchs pulling the strings?

Is Obama being set up to have the rug pulled out from under him and the entire American political process? Are you and I helping things along? Are we all being used by very smart people who have held real power for a very very long time?

edit on 8-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord
In this modern era with photo realistic CGI and photoshop ANYTHING can be fabricated.

Could also just make a fake body, which I'm sure would of had some threads made about it if a picture was released.
edit on 8-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Of course speculating about the American oligarchy engineering a military coup in the United States is just completely off the scale wacky. Typical ATS conspiracy nuttiness.

They did try it once before, though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
From Prison Planet, May 6, 2011:

Friday, May 6, 2011

One of the groups behind the endless fake Bin Laden tapes and a contractor for the US government tells us that “Al-Qaeda” has confirmed the death of Osama. Although Bin Laden has been dead since 2001, the fact the US government is having to rely on the notorious SITE Institute to prop up the crumbling Bin Laden fable that was manufactured on Sunday night shows how desperate the White House has become in its bid to sell the public on more terror fearmongering.

“Al Qaeda released a statement on jihadist forums confirming the death of its leader, Osama bin Laden, according to SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors militant messages,” reports CNN.

“The statement, translated by SITE, lauded the late militant, threatened to take action against the United States, and urged Pakistanis to “rise up and revolt.”

SITE’s claim that “Al-Qaeda” has confirmed the official White House version of events concerning the death of Bin Laden, thereby lending presumed credence to a narrative that has quickly attracted derision and suspicion even amongst mainstream journalists, is about as credible as if Barney the Purple Dinosaur had made a statement assuring us that Osama was killed on Sunday evening.

SITE is a US military-industrial complex front and has been caught red-handed releasing fake Al-Qaeda tapes on numerous occasions.

The SITE organization is nothing more than a contractor for the U.S. government, receiving some $500,000 a year annually from Uncle Sam, the majority of which is paid for by U.S. taxpayers. The group was founded by Rita Katz, the daughter of an executed Israeli spy. Katz has worked closely with the Department of Justice, Department of the Treasury, and the Department of Homeland Security.

SITE’s website content was found to be largely copied from the U.S. State Department. “SITE’s “Terrorism Library, on cursory investigation, looks to be a straight data scrape from the U.S. Department of State’s Patterns of Global Terrorism – 2003, Appendix B,” notes SourceWatch. This organization is nothing more than a dummy group which acts as a conduit for Pentagon propaganda.

Everything about SITE indicates that it is nothing more than a trojan horse that is regularly used by the military-industrial complex to release staged Al-Qaeda videotapes as part of the ongoing propaganda offensive to justify the brutal, pointless and manufactured war on terror.

SITE was miraculously able to obtain the highly suspicious September 2007 Bin Laden video tape before it was released by the so-called Al-Qaeda group who had made it.

SITE has been positively endorsed by Blackwater USA, the infamous military contractor co-founded by former Navy Seal Erik Prince that was found to have been involved in several massacres of innocent Iraqi civilians.

SITE’s continued existence relies on fleecing the American taxpayer by way of contracts with the U.S. government and constantly invoking and hyping the hugely exaggerated threat of alleged Al-Qaeda groups in the Middle East.

The organization has proven itself adept at releasing Al-Qaeda propaganda tapes at the most politically expedient times for both the Bush and Obama administrations. For example, just two days after it was revealed that Al-Qaeda mastermind and CIA stooge Anwar Al-Awlaki had met with Pentagon top brass only a matter of months after 9/11, SITE released a video tape of Awlaki re-affirming his commitment to global jihad and praising the actions of the Fort Hood shooter and the Christmas Day bomber.

On the same weekend, SITE released a tape of Adam (Pearlman) Gadahn also praising Farouk AbdulMutallab and Faisal Shazad, the alleged Times Square bomber. Adam Pearlman is blatantly a Mossad spy who is releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos to bolster the geopolitical agenda of both the United States and Israel.

We are being asked to believe that Pearlman, a former hardcore Jewish Zionist who once wrote stinging essays condemning Muslims as “bloodthirsty terrorists,” and enjoyed regularly beating up Arabs is now preaching the cause of global jihad. Pearlman’s grandfather was none other than the late Carl K. Pearlman; a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County. Carl Pearlman was also a member of the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League, which was caught spying on Americans for Israel in 1993.

SITE claimed it obtained the Pearlman video from As-Sahab, Al-Qaeda’s supposed media arm. As we previously documented, SITE’s sister organization IntelCenter was caught adding its logo to a supposed Al-Qaeda tape at the same time as the As-Sahab logo was added, indicating the two organizations were one and the same.

Since the official narrative behind the Bin Laden myth has quickly crumbled as the White House flip-flops on the actual account of what happened, in addition to being caught staging the “situation room” photos which were erroneously passed off as depicting Obama and Hillary Clinton watching the assassination of Osama live on TV, holding together the flimsy fairytale of the Bin Laden fable is proving difficult.

That’s why we can expect more lurid fearmongering to distract from increasing suspicion towards the events of Sunday evening, like the supposed Al-Qaeda plot to derail trains in the U.S. on the tenth anniversary of 9/11, a plan described as “aspirational more than operational,” and one already rendered mythical based on the fact that no trains even operate at speeds over 500mph in the United States.

FLASHBACK: Israeli Connected SITE Institute Hypes Dead Grecian Formula Terrorist

FLASHBACK: Proof Bin Laden Tape Is 5-Year-Old, Re-Released Footage

FLASHBACK: U.S. Government Caught Red-Handed Releasing Staged Al-Qaeda Videos

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Pieczenik has given another interview to the InfoWars people. Alex Jones wasn't the interviewer on the second interview. I've only listened to half of it, but the first half was disturbing. I agree with a lot of what he says. I think 9/11 was an inside job. I think the Air Force was heavily involved in it, at the top. I think the US is in a mess, but I also think that Pieczenik needs to be listened to with caution.

Frankly, he sounds like someone at the end of his tether, to me. Does he represent a group within the military or is he simply a fed up loner. He's not a lightweight individual. I take it seriously when someone with his backround starts saying the things he does. He's a serious guy and his business, as he says himself, is "regime change".

To me he sounds seriously stressed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
check this lead on you tube
Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) - 1
Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) - 2

The literal translation of "Al Qaeda" in Arabic slang 'Al Qaeda" means toilet!

"Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada" which mean "to sit", pertinently, on the "Toilet Bowl".

In most Arabs homes there are two kinds of toilets: "Al-Qaeda" also called the "Hamam Franji" or foreign toilet, and "Hamam Arabi" or "Arab toilet" which is a hole in the ground. Lest we forget it, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda".
________________________________________________________________________________
Well it has been argued for long, even before 911, by people like Webster Tarpley etc that "Al-Quaeda" is a CIA-Mossad front.

The purpose is to create a new enemy,the "Muslim-terror" which then can be used by NATO-Governments (not just the US) and the ruling Elite (Freemasons/Illuminati) to increase internal control and oppression ("Police state") as well as to justify external aggressions.

And that is why all NATO governments from France to the US stick together in covering up 911.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by Hemisphere
Of course they want to confirm, whether he died last week or not. By confirming the death they are sealing the deal on the POTUS. He ordered troops into a sovereign nation to kill. Right or wrong for us, in the eyes of some in the Islamic world it will be looked upon and argued as an act of terrorism.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Hemisphere because: (no reason given)

an "act of terrorism"?

No, I would just say that it is a proven fact that if the US wants to bring a murdering bastard to justice, we the United States can and WILL drag your ass dead or alive out from your house regardless of where on Earth you reside and deal with you!

as per the story...We were right in going to get him, and Pakistan should be nervous as to how we will handle them for having OBL camped out for several years in their country!

The Pakistanis knew what they were doing, and they did it against the United Nation's resolve.

Zero tolerance is the key here, and Pakistan is going to have hell to pay for harboring, aiding and abetting OBL plain and simple.

You miss the point. Our government has just legitimized their playbook. More scary crap ahead via the CIA. Do you really think these goat-humping primitives did all of this? Oh yeah, you do.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
We were right in going to get him, and Pakistan should be nervous as to how we will handle them for having OBL camped out for several years in their country!

The Pakistanis knew what they were doing, and they did it against the United Nation's resolve.

Zero tolerance is the key here, and Pakistan is going to have hell to pay for harboring, aiding and abetting OBL plain and simple.

And so we crapped on Pakistan's sovereignty, with good reason (a few billion good reasons) but then we go and appease the terrorist factions by disposing of his body in accordance with Islam. There's a disconnect there. We should have wrapped him in bacon and dropped him out of a plane on Mecca, don't you think?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered (lead 2007)
Benazir Bhutto was murdered as you all know. She was President of Pakistan

www.mafhoum.com...
Bush & Bin Laden - George W. Bush Had Ties to Billionaire bin Laden Brood

erickaecourtney.wordpress.com...
Watch George Bush reaction to Bin Laden in 2007

What ever happened to George Bush’s attitude when it came to finding and Getting Osama? At one time he seemed to have a zest for catching him, but in this video of him, something is different. Can America blame Bush for America thinking that Osama Bin Laden was in a remote cave somewhere in the desert? What are your thoughts? It is a fact that George Bush was friends with Osama Bin Ladens Parents. It is also reported that George Bush ordered that the Bin Laden family and a host of other Saudis be flown out of America immediately following the 9/11 attacks. He wanted them to be safe. Wouldn’t it be tough for Bush to order the killing of Osama Bin laden knowing full well, his major investor was Bin Ladens brother and some other key Saudi folks? They all owned a company together called Arbusto Energy also known as Arbusto Oil. Bush was heavily involved with the Saudi Prince and now we have to wonder. Did George Bush know where Osama Bin Laden was the entire time? He rounded up the family so fast, it’s like he kept them in his rolodex. He knew just where they were, as well as all of his Saudi connections here on American soil.Did he participate in the cover up? Was Bin Laden just given the title of the Face of the 9/11 terrorist in order to give blame to someone? Bin Laden would have been proud to say that he killed that many Americans, however, did he ever admit to it?

Bush seemed to have an agenda.

DO NOT FORGET THAT BUSH AND OTHERS WANT TO BRING ABOUT A NEW WORLD ORDER WHERE WE WILL ALL BE SLAVES

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Looks like a newspaper seller that has been trading in Abbottabad for 50yrs knows what going down...

This is what he said...

"It's all a FAKE, nothing happened"

Someone also claimed to know the guy in the video footage, and that it was his neighbor...

Also, 50 locals were spoken to in the market by a BBC reporter and only 1 believed that it was Osama in the video...

Here's what the reporter had to say...

"People here say the Americans haven't proven anything, they haven't shown Bin Laden's dead body. Many still don't believe he was living here or that he was killed here"

See Kevin...What the people of Abbottabad did here was apply a healthy dose of logic and reason, you could learn a lot from these folks...What's the stench like chap, been out for any fresh air yet...

Link to video...

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Seriouly.......I wonder how many people in America thought that another President had been assasinated when they

heard or read the headlines.." Osama Has been shot"......

"Hey Darleen, Someone's dang shot Presedent Osama"......

Perhaps everyone should call him Barry.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No body, no party. Everyone knows that its B.S. the more the government tries to perpetuate the lie, the more pathetic they look IMO. There isnt much they can do now, they messed up bigtime. I say wrap it up and give the american people their country back, the plan failed, move on.
edit on 8-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This was to be expected.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm guessing this has probably been mentioned already in this thread, I did not have time to read it all, but this really proves absolutely nothing to me after reading this in the article

The authenticity of the statement is not possible to confirm independently

I do not see any link to where it was posted and if it clearly states that the authenticity of the statement is not possible to confirm then how am I to believe it?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
To see the whole story, you really have to check out this video. It makes as much sense as anything the US Government is saying.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I really don't understand these wild conspiracies that go on in this thread. First, Al Qaeda doesn't exist, now it means toilet. Osama was frozen, now Osama was killed in 2001.

This is going to be my first post where I don't give links because these are all inferences. Inferences are opinions based on cold hard facts.

These are the facts:

-Osama bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011
-Seal Team 6 and CIA operators were used.
-Chinooks and a Stealth Blackhawk were used in the operation
-George Soros is a billionaire economist and is extremely intelligent
-Soros does not control the media, if anything, Murdoch does
-The CIA smuggled weapons to Afghanistan through the ISI not to Al Qaeda or Osama bin Laden
-Al Queda was not formed until the late 1980's and was made up of mostly Saudis and Egyptians, not Afghanis

I really don't understand why some people must make up complete stories to cover their ass or their "theories." Osama bin Laden was the most wanted man in the world leading up to 9/11/01. He was the mastermind of the two US Embassy attacks and the attack on the USS Cole. Even prior to 1998, the CIA had a bin Laden task force in Sudan on the hunt to find him. There is absolutely no way that Osama bin Laden was a CIA ally and a fugitive who killed thousands of Americans. No one in the United States would or will ever allow that.

A stealth Blackhawk Helicopter was used during the assault and later crashed due to malfunctions. Why would a highly classified helicopter be used in a supposed "fake" operation? Sure it might be a test, but they can do that out in Groom Lake on their own, more advanced radars.

It's also pretty amazing that some people on this board will criticize the main stream media. I understand that they do not cover the alternative stories that most of you are interested in and that makes some of you upset. However the reason they don't cover the stories is because most alternative stories are not verifiable and extremely outrageous. The alternative media also has a pretty good history of being duped by supposed "experts" or "whistle blowers." The alternative media also is far less educated than the mainstream media and seems to show a lack of critical thinking skills and a lack of ability to detect true claims from false ones.

In all honesty, most of this board is also less educated than the mainstream media. Most of you will claim to have "read the facts" when in turn you'll be reading from a blog or a listen to an Alex Jones podcast. The may preach the truth to you, but in reality they do nothing more than create ignorance.

If you truly believe that this is all a cover up, go ahead, I know good and well that a belief is hard to pluck ourselves out of. But just remember that your belief will disgrace the thousands of victims who died by this terrible mans hand and all who fought for the past 10 years to try and capture him and his cohorts.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Mully, great post! I completely agree with you. The amount of coordination and planning that would go into staging 9/11 from the inside makes it completely unfeasible. It would require the effort of so many people, and yet despite this, we're supposed to believe that not one of them had an moral objection to it? None of them decided to play the role of "whistleblower" and come out and reveal what really happened? I mean, sure, you get people out there running to these alternative news sources clamoring they have inside information, but what proof do they have? None. Nothing reasonable, at least. Someone running to a worthless hack, world-class charlatan like Alex Jones doesn't constitute as a reliable witness.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mully

I have to agree with everything you have just said. I would add to it but I think you have covered all of the bases. Its post like yours that expose the truthers for what they really are.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by filosophia

I wouldn’t be so quick to call it a hoax. If this has came from website that encourage violence I can understand who media outlets would argue that they have a corporate responsibility to not post a direct link.

For 7 years they "protected the public" by shielding the website give me a break, look if they didn't want Americans to think about al qaeda they wouldn't be plasting Bin Laden's face on the t.v. and they wouldn't be talking about al qaeda website and chat rooms. This is a hoax, I have no doubt about that.

There are plenty more violence websites out there than al qaeda, like for instance websites that show pictures of war, or how about the death cult porn websites, oh right let's not get rid of that just al CIA da.
edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

I fully agree, I posted a few days ago on ATS here that...

Very strange all this, I was in the garden today and heard on BBC radio... "Al Qaeda have Confirmed Osama Bin Laden's Death on their official website" Official website? Does anyone know of this official website? I find that very hard to believe and did a little googling which confirmed my disbelief, there is no official website

Official website indeed, yeah right lol

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join