It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3x0r
Someone should remind them he was dead a long time ago - nice try though

I just have 4 sources for december 2001

www.foxnews.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.legitgov.org...

www.sovereignindependent.com...

From the first sentence of the first link you provided:

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported,

Yes...well, Pakistan said it...why would they lie...they are our ally

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Im gunna say it again cuz my post got removed...THEY ARE NOT AL QUIDA JUST MUSLIM LOOKING UNITED STATES CITIZENS...IF THEY ARE AL QUIDA THEY JUST GOT PAYED ALOT TO SAY WHAT THEY SAID..OSAMA DIED IN 2007 DUE TO A KIDNEY FAILURE...CMON REMOVE IT AGAIN...YOU KNOW IM RIGHT SO WHY WOULD YOU WASTE UR TIME REMOVING THE TRUTH..THIS IS WHAT THE WEBSITE IS ABOUT..IM NOTSAYING ANYTHING RUDE JUST THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

How hard is it to get someone you finance to say and agree with what you want?
"say it", "er no", "say it or no more money", "grr ok then"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal

The reason it was removed is because you spammed my thread with that nonsense with over 10 posts all saying the exact same thing so I alerted the mods.

Now do you have any evidence for your accusations, do you have any proof that all members of Al’Qa’ida are just “paid Muslim looking United States citizens” and that he died of kidney failure in 2007.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It is very interesting that if OBL died of kidney failure some several years earlier, that his cohorts did not confirm it when it supposedly had happened. The US is slick, but my common sense is much slicker.

I am not the prediction type nor the type to make unsustainable statements that do not hold water, but it just seems so strange that if he were dead all these years and no one coming out with a formal statement from Al Qaeda back then.

Where is his #2 man at? and why hasn't he come up with a video taped statement?

Things are definitely beginning to look as though being viewed through the looking glass here.

I guess you would have to pick your spot and hold it down.

Very interesting though.

edit on 7-5-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

ooo sorry dude i didnt mean to spam it
that was on accident and the proof is that osama died in 2007 due to
kidney failure..obama just wants a reason to be voted in...and they are not looking for us citizens...THEY ARE USA CITIZENS...or just paid al quida members...and the proof that he died in 07 is that a CIA member that was there said something about it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
the only difference is what date of death AL Qaede ´confirms´..he died 2001..

..even on Fox:
www.foxnews.com...
foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

its all CIA..

cheers
edit on 7-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok, but as you may already(or not) know it is not the popular vote that gets a president in the WH, it is the EC votes held by special interest groups, so I do not personally buy that. He definitely wants popularity with the people, but this OBL thing ain't going to cut it.

He has to focus on jobs here in the US and the US infrastructure to get those special interest votes in. It really looks to me as if he did a poor job of staging this fiasco, and it will not guarantee him a second term in the WH. If I were a betting man, which I am not I would say it has hindered him more than helped!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 15FORreal

Well I know a member of the CIA once said that they thought he might have a need for kidney dialysis however this was soon retracted and they then assumed that he had kidney stones and diabetes. The problem is that you have not gave me a single source saying he died of kidney failure in 2007 or that all members of Al’Qa’ida are paid by the American government and are really US citizens.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Where is his #2 man at? and why hasn't he come up with a video taped statement?

It usually takes a week or two for his audio statements to be hand carried to their media center, then some post production added.

In the mean time, his sister has put out a statement, which I've posted, and made fun of him for being a 2 faced coward, just like bin laden.

I mean, come on, his sister has to cover for him? What a pussy.

Hint: If your gonna claim you want to be a martyr for the cause, why go into hiding while sending others to do the dying? Kinda contradictory. Then sending your sister to cover your rep while you hide. Cowardice, pure and simple.

edit on 5/7/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal

ooo sorry dude i didnt mean to spam it
that was on accident and the proof is that osama died in 2007 due to
kidney failure..obama just wants a reason to be voted in...and they are not looking for us citizens...THEY ARE USA CITIZENS...or just paid al quida members...and the proof that he died in 07 is that a CIA member that was there said something about it.

If he was looking for a reason to be voted in, he failed. A poll taken 2 days after the announcement of his death showed negligible change in popularity.

Obama has failed as a president and this did not make people think otherwise.

A CIA memeber was there and said somthing about it? Can you possibly be anymore vague?

What about the hundreds of CIA members saying he is now dead? So lets tally this up. According to you, 1 CIA agent said he died in 2007, and you show no supporting evidence or link. As of Sunday, the ENTIRE CIA department say he is dead.

Hmmmm, i wonder which side hold more credibility?

edit on 7-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the taliban has confirmed it as well

so now we have

surviving eye witnesses
navy seals
AQ
taliban

all corroborating each other

give it up deathers, this dog aint gonna hunt

Well i don't think Osama can die twice. 2001 and in 2011 ... My evidence, a US official who worked under 3 presidents.

Be serious.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

He was more like a martyr on the run. I agree with the cowardice attributes, he wanted to set in motion a ball that would not stop moving and ended up iced out courtesy of the US government.

I am still waiting to hear from his #2, so in the coming couple of weeks by your metrics a tape should be airing soon. His #2 knows he is next, and therefore being the scholar he is went off into deep hiding like his commander.

When #2 surfaces from out of the abyss you can bet that the US will have trained cross-hairs on his cerebrum ready to pop it like a watermelon, then reset for #3 and so forth.

edit on 7-5-2011 by maestromason because: *addition

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by nightbringr

When i see how Muslim cultures treat their own people, and especially woman, it makes me sick. And finally the Arabs are waking to this reality and revolting all over the middle east. But of course people like the Al-Assads will beat them down and continue to rule with iron fists.

You see this as only applying to Muslim nations do you?

How about Asian nations?

China..not a particularly sparkling human rights record to say the *least* mate..check...ruling with an iron fist..check..Chinese citizens revolting (Tiananmen Square massacre 1989) being slaughtered by the government...check.

Where's the threats of UN bombing raids here? None..let's just keep ordering cheap plastic crap products from the Chinese increase our trade with them, and make them the wealthiest nation on Earth...sorted...never mind about the people living under tyranny.

Don't get me started on the African atrocities over the years.

What makes me sick mate, is how easily us Westerners fall for our governments propaganda hook line and sinker, almost every time. How we can so easily attack 'Muslim' nations (human beings...remember?) verbally or physically, while completely *ignoring* other nations whose record is even *worse*!

Your making assumptions. This story is about OBL and his death. He was a Saudi, and thus Arab. Therefore, when i made the statements i did, i was refering to the matter at hand. Im not ignoring other nations issues, its simply not the topic.

The Taliban harbored OBL after 9/11, and the Taliban are a shining example of everything i despise.

Why would i address China and Africa when its not the topic at hand? If you think i do not see issues with those places and our own Western governments your wrong. Please try and stay on topic.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Of course they want to confirm, whether he died last week or not. By confirming the death they are sealing the deal on the POTUS. He ordered troops into a sovereign nation to kill. Right or wrong for us, in the eyes of some in the Islamic world it will be looked upon and argued as an act of terrorism.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Hemisphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So what was Osama doing all those years?Playing x-box?Did he retire after 9/11?Why did the attacks top after 9/11?

Why can't they prove Osama's death?

Why can we watch JFK YOUR OWN FREAKING PRESIDENT getting his head blown off, "back and to the left",but they can't show one little photo to prove the guy who planned the biggest attack on America ever is dead?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
Of course they want to confirm, whether he died last week or not. By confirming the death they are sealing the deal on the POTUS. He ordered troops into a sovereign nation to kill. Right or wrong for us, in the eyes of some in the Islamic world it will be looked upon and argued as an act of terrorism.

an "act of terrorism"?

No, I would just say that it is a proven fact that if the US wants to bring a murdering bastard to justice, we the United States can and WILL drag your ass dead or alive out from your house regardless of where on Earth you reside and deal with you!

as per the story...We were right in going to get him, and Pakistan should be nervous as to how we will handle them for having OBL camped out for several years in their country!

The Pakistanis knew what they were doing, and they did it against the United Nation's resolve.

Zero tolerance is the key here, and Pakistan is going to have hell to pay for harboring, aiding and abetting OBL plain and simple.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Although I agree with the operation to kill OBL, it was no doubt illegal under international law and some state’s would class assassination as terrorist act.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by Hemisphere

an "act of terrorism"?

No, I would just say that it is a proven fact that if the US wants to bring a murdering bastard to justice, we the United States can and WILL drag your ass dead or alive out from your house regardless of where on Earth you reside and deal with you!

as per the story...We were right in going to get him, and Pakistan should be nervous as to how we will handle them for having OBL camped out for several years in their country!

The Pakistanis knew what they were doing, and they did it against the United Nation's resolve.

Zero tolerance is the key here, and Pakistan is going to have hell to pay for harboring, aiding and abetting OBL plain and simple.

While i too agree with this sentiment and the fact he deserved worse than he got, the US did violate Pakistanti sovereignty.

Would you too agree if the Russians found that a Chechen rebel was living in the USA and decided to send a death squad to a California suburb to take him out? This of course would circumvent intenational as well as domestic laws of the US and sovereignty rights.

Ps. Even with that being said, im am sure the Pakistantis' knew where he was, and turned a blind eye. With that in mind, i fully endorse his execution.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by michaelmcclen

But its not just Obama claiming he is dead, it’s the entire American government, military, international and domestic medial, foreign governments including Pakistan and now we even have Al’Qa’ida. I agree that we should have seen a picture of his body, but then you would be telling me how the photo was a fake. And don’t even start me on that guy you were referring to on Alex Jones, I got bored telling people last night about how full of BS he was and how inaccurate the AJ video was.

Look .. I agree that the Photos thing of his corpse may be fake well what about the video that Obama an Hillary all sat down at that table to watch but ooooooo noooo um all of sudden it has 25 minutes of footage missing ,, why is that ??? and why don’t we have the right to see footage , pictures of the OBL burial ceremony ?? that wouldn’t have been graphic although it could of been staged .. where is his sons burial at what hospital is his wife at ?? all were asking is for more proof and guess what we have 0 proof 000000Zero only thing we have is words and those words have been conflicting .. first he had a gun then no he didn’t the wife was a human shield and no he wasnt his son was said to have been running down the stairs charging at the Seals but yet his body was at the foot of OBLS bed .. I have a list of things you want to see my list ,, it just don’t add up is all I’m saying and I’m not the only one ..

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join