It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Someone should remind them he was dead a long time ago - nice try though

I just have 4 sources for december 2001

www.foxnews.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.legitgov.org...

www.sovereignindependent.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3x0r
Someone should remind them he was dead a long time ago - nice try though

I just have 4 sources for december 2001

www.foxnews.com...

Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader. Unnamed source. The Official Taliban say he was just killed.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Unnamed source. No verification. Posted their agenda in the article. " to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere."

www.legitgov.org...

Pakistan Observer again. See number 1.

www.sovereignindependent.com...

Not from 2001. Author Gordon Duff has been incorrect on everything he posted to date.

Nice try though.

edit on 5/7/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by d3x0r

right...just what obl wants people to believe.

obl: "...im dead. dont come look for me. i repeat, i am dead. do not send special forces teams to come get me...

...thank you to those cts who have been rickrolled/psyoped by me. thank you for constantly stating that i have been dead since 2001..."

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
i havent laughed as hard or as much at some of the replies on here. i see Boondocks and a few other posters ask legitimate question time and time again only to have what they ask for denied and deflected. lmao man oh man no wonder America is screwed. with morons that believe everything the government tells them.

i dont blame the elite for stealing your money and making you suffer. if your too stupid to realize whats staring at you in your face you deserve nothing less than where your country is right now. Keep eating up all the BS stories they keep feeding you and wonder why the world is laughing at your stupidity.

You want proof that Al Qaeda is CIA funded? look around you.

America is dead. your country is broke. your citizens are brain dead morons addicted to consumption, your politicians lie to your face and you just sit there watching American Idol and eating Mc Donald's. You have lost most if not all of your Constitutional right. You think Al Qaeda did this??? hahaha you tools.

Al Qaeda was created so the zombies had something to channel their anger and frustration for what they surely know subconsciously is happening to their beloved country.

Al Qaeda is a ghost story, im not saying there are no Muslim extremists that hate you and want to see your country burn to the ground. But im guessing that has more to do with your pathetic excuse for a foreign policy of invading sovereign countries and killing innocent people.

so yeah keep flying that flag, im sure it will keep you warm when they turn off the lights.

*snip*

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You are saying al qaeda wasn't al qaeda until 2006?
I'm pretty certain they came into existence when our white house mentioned them in 2001.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

OP, this is NOT new news. Al Qaida's #2 man called Bin Laden a "martyr" and said their response would be devastating the day after he was killed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

Nothing they produce will please everyone, but most importantly, the people with the most influence on this planet believe that he's dead.

Produce is definitely the correct word to use here, they had to PRODUCE some photo's then leak them to the net.

I'm not even going to continue with this because you guys are sooo brainwashed into thinking this is actually real,
Strange how the attention has gone from the FAKED birth certificate, Oh and its an election year, he need's a boost considering his popularity is at an all time low.............come on guys connect the dots, have some independent thought, question things that obviously stink of suspicion.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

When i see how Muslim cultures treat their own people, and especially woman, it makes me sick. And finally the Arabs are waking to this reality and revolting all over the middle east. But of course people like the Al-Assads will beat them down and continue to rule with iron fists.

You see this as only applying to Muslim nations do you?

How about Asian nations?

China..not a particularly sparkling human rights record to say the *least* mate..check...ruling with an iron fist..check..Chinese citizens revolting (Tiananmen Square massacre 1989) being slaughtered by the government...check.

Where's the threats of UN bombing raids here? None..let's just keep ordering cheap plastic crap products from the Chinese increase our trade with them, and make them the wealthiest nation on Earth...sorted...never mind about the people living under tyranny.

Don't get me started on the African atrocities over the years.

What makes me sick mate, is how easily us Westerners fall for our governments propaganda hook line and sinker, almost every time. How we can so easily attack 'Muslim' nations (human beings...remember?) verbally or physically, while completely *ignoring* other nations whose record is even *worse*!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine

First rate post CouncilOfNine.

Nicely said and fairly undeniable too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Not that it will make any difference to those that doubt OBL was killed in the raid last Sunday, but the Taliban is now confirming the death.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I am going to try to give a individual response to as many of the posts on this thread as I can but first I just want to make this generic post addressing a few of the more common issues raised.

Firstly I do agree with members who have questions about the source of this announcement, I understand why some people are asking were this Al’Qa’ida website is. At the same time I must thank some users who have taken the time to provide us with links to possible sites.

Another issue that keeps cropping up is this “Al-CIAda” rubbish, if you’re going to start ranting about that please back it up with some sources. So far the only source used has been the YouTube Video of Jason Burke, as I and other users have said if you read all of Burkes work this video is easily debunked. If you insist on claiming Al’Qa’ida is a CIA front, give us some reliable sources that don’t come from some BS revisionist history. The same goes for claims about Dialysis, I have already addressed these claims and I am convinced he was not on regular Kidney Dialysis, however may have had kidney stones and diabetes

Like many other users I believed OBL was dead before MayDay, I thought he had either died during 2001 or 2006. However now that this multitude of claims has come out the he died last week I am forced to re-evaluate my position and conclude that I was wrong and he did die last week. Now if OBL was to turn up alive next month I would be forced to re-evaluate my position again.

edit on 7-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
this is just stupid,
i wont be spoon fed this information

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No, I am saying that branch of Al’Qa’ida never came into existence until 2006/7. I am trying to demonstrate to you just how complex this organisation really is

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Really do you have a link to Al-Zawahiri confirming his death, really that is something I want to see. I think it is only a matter of time before he comes out of the woodwork and say’s something.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Al-Qaeda was made up, the BBC and a former CIA worker have admitted this before.

The article even said it aint sure. Theres also a thread on ATS where a US official said he died in 2001.

If your serious about truth then you would research all of this yourself.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned, OBL is dead. I am glad that this gives closure to those who lost loved ones in 9/11 and everyone else who has been effected since then, including the families of the soldiers fighting overseas. I would be pretty pissed off if I was a soldier putting my life on the line each and every day fighting terrorism...we finally got our man and people start with the conspiracy crap. I am dismayed at the disrespect shown the men and women in uniform.

I'll tell you what, if you run into OBL or see him around...give me a shout. Until then, I am happy this administration has made this world a little bit safer and I am getting on with my life, more important things to stress about.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Al-Qaida on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RideTheLightning89

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Bravo! Your taking a very unpopular, non-conspiracy theory approach on this website and will be crucified for it, as i have so many times. You last 2 posts on this thread are a breath of fresh air.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? I see much, MUCH more evidence indicating that yes, Al'Qaida DOES exist, and yes, Osama is dead.

How many sources need to confirm his death is needed for some people to get it through their heads? The White House, pentagon, CIA, Pakistani government, Al"Qaida themselves now, as well as some of OBL actual family. Are you people dense to STILL not get it? HE IS DEAD!

Perhaps im becoming a little jaded and need to leave this site, the ignorance is appauling and people simply refuse to believe anything that does not fit into their little conspiracy therories anymore.

Although I do agree with you about refusing to see hard evidence and being ignorant from that perspective, what I don't agree with is judging the validity of evidence based on hearsay. Have you met, personally, any of the people from The White House, Pentagon, CIA, or Osama himself (as well as his relatives). How do you know this isn't all staged? I'm sorry, but there are very eerie coincidences and that's why this is called a conspiracy website. So to downplay others just because of their beliefs in a potential conspiracy on a forum taht deals in that subject matter is kinda like poking with the wrong end of the sword.

Isn't it odd how we ceremonially send his burial off to sea in a peaceful, restpecable fashion when he murdered thousands of people? Either the U.S are lying about that, or OBL didn't commit those crimes. I'm sorry, but how is something like that NOT a grounds for worry?

The West is the root of all evil, and Islam can do no wrong.

EXACTLY! Isn't that applicable to the exact terrorist situation we are currently dealing with now?

edit on 6-5-2011 by RideTheLightning89 because: (no reason given)

Again, your making a very large stretch in logic.

You say that because the US buried him at sea there must be somthing afoot? I dont see that. The US has been VERY sensitive about angering Islam further, especially after the Iraqi prison abuses that were documented. They angered the Muslim world and solidified resistance against the US. This is what they are trying to avoid. Saying they desecrated the body of OBL would serve no purpose at all.

I havent met any of these people from the White House, CIA or Pentagon, but then again, i havent met anyone refuting their claims either, so that kind of makes that point moot. Believe me, the CIA or Pentagon are usually the last people ill trust, but i simply do not see any valid reason why they would be lieing about this.

If they want a false flag or justification to continue the war on terror, there are MUCH better ways to do it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
the taliban has confirmed it as well

so now we have

surviving eye witnesses
navy seals
AQ
taliban

all corroborating each other

give it up deathers, this dog aint gonna hunt

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the taliban has confirmed it as well

so now we have

surviving eye witnesses
navy seals
AQ
taliban

all corroborating each other

give it up deathers, this dog aint gonna hunt

Couldn’t agree more, so many different organisations form all side of the “war on terror” have confirmed his death and all their stories seem to roughly match up despite the inconsistencies in the American story.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join