It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

apology accepted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

LIKE HERE IN THE USA WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, RELEGION, ETC......SO SHALL IT IT BE HERE, HUH?

Pffft, bold statement from someone who had a thread deleted, don't ya think?

ATS will need a 'regime' change of it's own for true freedom of speech. Yup ... that's what it need's ...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh, damn... My bad ....

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini

The larger Muslim population is NOT to blame for the problems tha people like Saddam cause.

Of course, Saddam is NOT a muslim. He's just playing and fooling them ! This guy has killed so many muslims. I don't understand why they are standing up for this man.

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It sems my humor is getting me in trouble again, everythng I said in this thread was meant to be a joke.

I got some worried utus over it

I confess!! It was all a mistake comrades I bow to your colective will and accept my punishment like a true chicken.

never agin will I raise my individual head above those of the collective!!! I will just go and check on the rice paddy's

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You see Netchicken, resistance is futile !

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
UP,

I dunno ... Look's like NC might be pulling an 'Iraqi' on us. Surrender, then attack ... We're gonna have to whatch this one, prolly has some forum WMD's up his sleeve ...

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"I think we will have to send you out to learn true humility with the peasants in Black Vault, that will clean you from your imperial intellectual arrogence, who said you could have an opinion huh?"

Please don't do that to him. He apologized already!

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by e-nonymous
UP,

We're gonna have to whatch this one, prolly has some forum WMD's up his sleeve ...

Don't worry. He moves one finger and....BANG !

No, I can't do that. I like him too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join