It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Alert: Doc Marquis Speaks About The Djinn And An Asassination Attempt On President Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

GROUND ZERO ALERT: DOC MARQUIS SPEAKS ABOUT THE DJINN AND AN ASASSINATION ATTEMPT ON PRESIDENT OBAMA PRIOR TO ANNOUNCEMENTS OF AN ATTEMPTED ATTACK ON THE PRESIDENT TODAY AT GROUND ZERO IN NEW YORK.

www.groundzeromedia.org

Proving once again that Ground Zero is in tune with the zeitgeist and eerily correct in approximating the future, last night’s Ground Zero show and article were accurate in describing what is secretly going on behind the scenes in Government. Doc Marquis who will be appearing at Conspiracy Con with Clyde Lewis June 4th and 5th at the Santa Clara Marriot spoke on Ground Zero about the movements and Death rituals of the Illuminati. During the show Doc had indicated that In the aftermath of the...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5/5/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is pretty damn interesting.. I tuned into the show last night and I heard the statement. I tell you this....GZ has been putting out some VERY interested shows....good guests, good shows...and tonight it looks like they are covering this assassination attempt AND the titor thing on the same show.

Anyways I'll be tuning in =)

- olav

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/5/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Might want to redo the title to remove all caps. One of the requirements to post..

edit - will add more thoughts when i read the article..

Sorcers? Kind of far fetched to me, but hey, to each their own I guess. The video with NYPD and the guy is intresting, but I dont see anything that might have been an assasination attempt. I dont see any weapons present (not saying he didnt have one, just not seeing it).

If he had a wepon I doubt he would still be alive, especially if the cars going by at that moment were part of the motorcade.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OMG WHAT AN INTERESTING IDEA!

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Are you kidding me a Djinn...as far as the attempt to asassinate all we see is some screwball on the ground...He could have been doing anything to get tackled as the President was going by...am I missing something here?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
DAM, MY TINNITUS IS RINGING SO LOUDLY,.
HUH,. I CANT HEAR WHAT YOU SAID.
SOMETHING ABOUT OUR WANNA BE PREZ OF US DECENT??
edit on 5-5-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yes the spell casting coding the matrix in the news and media, movies. When reactor 3 at Fukushima blew sky high, you have watch Leuren Moret's part 2 Japan, on youtube, she is an insider and a whlstleblower for the nuclear. But, the Stuxnet virus was on the computers, a product of the CIA and Mossad, and just one month prior to Fukushima and the tsunami Israel did a security update on the Fukushima Offgrid computers.

So, reactor 3, the Mox fuel and plutonium one (mind you they all had PU according to one article) but that one was special.

Now they can spend billions and trillions making things happen with HAARP and lots of effort but they can't do it all, there is always some chance, some leeway.

Thats were the meme and the coding of the matrix comes in.

The Ronald Reagan aircraft was just outside Japan's boundaries a ways out, prior to number 3 exploding. In the 80's the prime minister then of Japan went and met wtih Ronald Reagan and a deal was made to allow the Mox Fueli in Japan. So the meme fit.

In this case, Obama's name was mentioned and even the USama, which as a deliberate pinpoint of location.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nonsense....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

so your tinnitus is acting up too? mines ringing so loud that i wasnt able to concentrate enough to see the assasination attempt...did i actually miss it or was there no attempt visual? looks like cops being cops,just being cautious is all...from what i saw the guy looked a little weird,i woulda taken him down just for the hell of it...
edit on 5-5-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

i agree no where can we tell that there was an asassination attempt on obama.....jezzz....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

so your tinnitus is acting up too? mines ringing so loud that i wasnt able to concentrate enough to see the assasination attempt...did i actually miss it or was there no attempt visual? looks like cops being cops,just being cautious is all...from what i saw the guy looked a little weird,i woulda taken him down just for the hell of it...
edit on 5-5-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

YES,... ahemm,. yes sorry ,. couldnt hear with all the yelling from the OP

Somehow I doubt there has been an attempt on the prez,.
at least something bigger that most Americans think of on a daily basis.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Interesting how people see/hear shouting. I just see letters too big to read.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I am sorry about the caps. I just pasted it in from the Ground Zero site - pure laziness on my end. But the article is very interesting the caps aside. Should be an interesting show tonight with the assassination attempt and the John Titor thing....

Anyways it starts in 8 minutes.

- olav

top topics

join