It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Bin Laden is dead, for all intents and purposes. We are still occupying several countries. The economy is a mess. Our government can't be trusted with information, disclosure and proceedings. Catastrophic natural disasters becoming more prevalent. China is becoming richer every day. And now terrorist groups point the crosshairs again at the USA. Talk of the TSA, DHS, FBI and CIA preparing to step up our 'security', which many of us already are fed up to our necks with. Conspiracy sites are running on overload with new members 'waking up' and joining in groves. Everyone is talking, typing and reading trying to understand what is going on. I personally feel like I am wrapped up in a cliff hanger type novel that leaves me hanging every week or so.
At least a million different scenarios are being simulated to try and figure out how and what these groups will do next. I personally don't think any more planes will be flying into buildings, whether by Al Qaeda or our own government covertly. I am more worried our nation will face a series of smaller incidents on a larger, broader scale. This would create chaos everywhere, including martial law. But then what? Our enemy is more faceless now then it was a week ago. If something else goes down really, what are we supposed to do?
Or maybe the big one hits California, a disaster that would make Katrina look like a bad snow storm. Tough enough that tornados tore up the south this weekend, what if a major earthquake knocked out most of California or another area?
I really for the first time in my life am exhilarated with anticipation as to what is in store for our crazy little world next. Would anybody like to share there thoughts on this?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

One word bro.
Life.

Nothing we can do, but sit back and watch the fireworks.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Go to your local toy or game store, pick up a copy of the Axis & Allies board game, give it a play or 2 over the weekend.
It'll answer your question so clear that you'll be sitting in a puddle.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I feel like I am on a roller coaster. Every time I finally catch my breath, I read a new thread that plunges me to the bottom again.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodnoir

I was pretty down too, then I saw your picture.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think this is definitely a roller coaster going up moment. Thank you!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

Agrees with this one!!
Star on ya poop!
We simply live unafraid of tomorrow.
I often say that part of dying requires life, so live so that someday you may die!

new topics

top topics

join