It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some intersting old photo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Most people will scream fake at the sight of a photo of a UFO, but not all of us believe its fake, this first photo will have most people saying fake because we're too used to the little bright lights in the sky and not the actual shape of the UFO it's self,

Here are some more intresting photo's

Alien Daredevils

The thing in the centre is meant to be the main "UFO" but if you look to the right of the apparent UFO, in amongst the clouds you can see an outline, if a much bigger thing

Some pretty decent photo's i'll post the link to the site below

www.old-ufo-photos.tk...

www.old-ufo-photos.tk...

UfoRevealer
edit on May 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: Fixed links

Mod edit: links changed to external images
edit on 5/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

well, ,my image adding didnt quite turn out how i wanted it to, someone care to explain how to add the image and not the link?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

3rd ones a weather balloon the 9th ones swamp gas lol

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/5/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Tools -pictures-upload photo- then click and open the photo completely in your album ..then copy the address of the photo - then post the link in "image" when you make a reply /comment

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

edit on 5-5-2011 by gortex because: Changed the pictures

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This has to be the largest collection of cheap fakes I have ever seen.
I sincerely hope these weren't offered to be proof of UFO's. They don't even come close to looking like anything remotely believable......

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Do you have any creditable photos then? Not trying to be rude at all honest! Just purely skeptical.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCloud45

What does you being skeptical have to do with whether I have any credible photos? I was saying that every one of those pics looks fake. There's one of a UFO with a cow under it! And it's over a very rough field where no cow in there right mind would be, cause of a limited food source.

I could debunk them 1 by 1, but my Ritalin would wear off way before I was done...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
HAHA!

You sounded as if you searched through UFO photos constantly, which in turn peeked my skepticism. I'm not falling for the cow one either lol. I wasn't being argumentative, just constantly searching as usual...FYI I LOVE vyvanses

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They are so obvious that make them so fake. It's very easy to make one in Photoshop. Also there was one photo that was showing a balloon.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Morbidness

I saw that lol.

I truly believe I can only sift through so much more BS before I just give up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCloud45

lol...no. Just see way too many on here to believe anything. I could have one land in my front yard now, and I'd find a way to debunk it while talking to the aliens.

On the other hand, I did find a video earlier today of some ranchers who have figured out ways to help cut down on their cow losses to UFO's.
I think I should share that here now, cause it's some good information....

new topics

top topics

join