It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS PBB REAL? 1998 Army Research Lab Document Entitled:"3-D Holographic Display Using Strontium Bari

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi,

A friend just sent me this document. She found it at thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

What do people think? Is Project Blue Beam real? Is there a real alien invasion coming, or is one going to be "staged" via holographic images projected onto the sky? Or something else maybe. Anyway, looks like from readint this that nuclear fallout and chemtrails apparently can make the right environment. Do you think Fukushima was caused by HAARP? See this report - It really makes me wonder now what is going on!

www.dtic.mil...

edit on 5-5-2011 by Andelise because: redundant link

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

That's a lot of different subjects for one OP! Can you paraphrase a little from the blog? Sounds cool but I cant view it from my work computer...

There have been other threads about Japan March 11th quake being caused by HAARP. There's one that shows a massive change in the beta air "particles"? from the EPA, in the days before the quake.

EPA Radiation site

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Yes, all of that is on that 1111awakeningcode blog, including the increased ELF-wave production a few days prior to the Japan earthquake. It is awesome.

Okay, let me whittle down my original post / thread and start anew, at your suggestion.

Did you get into that blog yet to look at the various videos? Check out the April archives too - there is a lot there.

>Ahref: thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

(did I do the reference right? Help!)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I liked the paper, didn't like the blog.

I don't trust any site that tries to steer people from Project Blue Beam to the Disclosure Project, Stephen Greer, and/ or New Age BS. Why is there always a consistent effort to make PBB into "alien tech" holograms (as if this is the "alien deception")? No, the deception is that aliens are entirely fake. And the "11:11 awakening" blog (as in 12-21-12 at 11:11 am) is a thoroughly transparent attempt to muddy the waters, saying 12-21-12 is the great dawning of our new age and yet at the same time "exposing" the "alien invasion hoax", totally ignoring the faked supernatural antichrist holograms.

About the paper, the Strontium crystals are not in a "radioactive cloud". The crystal is the "hologram" which is the medium that the image is stored in (a hologram is "3-D film", the holographic image is the image), not the "projection screen". There is no "screen" necessary for the holographic images that they can produce. As I understand it, in its simplest terms, all that is needed is a laser, an imaging lens, and the hologram (3-D film that holds the image which in this case is the crystal).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andelise
>Ahref: thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

(did I do the reference right? Help!)

Looks very close to right... the first ">" should be a "

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Here's the abstract from the 3-D strontium article

It seems we may be thinking the same thing on this but I'm not sure. I think this means there are multiple images stored within the crystal (which is the created LASER crystal in the projection device itself). This would mean the outer visible image would be created by multiple photons of light (for lack of a better term) overlapping in one place, making that spot visible as a free-floating lit up spot in space. No outer screen or medium needed.

ETA:
just for the record the blog seems porfessionally done despite the controversial subject matter; lots of links to relevant government documents, etc. I like it.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

@Jaycrash. I appreciate your comment, but you are reading that guy's blog wrong. If you actually read it from the beginning, he is postulating that David Sereda and other 11:11 leaders are co-opting the entire 11:11 movement and steering it in a direction away from the possible reality of PBB, into some reality in which all our DNA awaken and we skip and hop along into the blue vapor cloud of the Solar-Flare induced 5th dimensional opening. I think you miss his point entirely. But understandable, you likely just scanned it.

As for the rest: I appreciate your comment and am doing my best to understand this ARL document, its possible veracity, and its possible relationship (if any) to the supposed PBB agenda. Would you say that it is not significant and/or does not correlate in any way? I am absolutely open to that idea as well. Again, thanks for the comment.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: sp correction

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I think we are agreeing. The gist of the paper, IMO, is that Strontium B. N. crystals are shown to be a (then) new medium of holding a holographic image. In other words, the SBN crystal was being shown to be able to be used as "holographic film". The crystal IS the medium (the "hologram").

Generally, a silver plated sheet of some sort is used as a "hologram" (the medium that holds the 3-D information), so using a crystal instead is a rather different approach to encoding 3D information.

@Andelise,
I will check out the blog again. But let's be clear, the New Age movement's Christ is the Christian Antichrist. So, a little clarity on which side of the "11:11" fence he's on would be appreciated.

About the paper, yes, it's legit, IMO. A game changer, no. We know enough to say that they have the capability to produce holograms at some level.

Here's some links that might interest you about holography:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Large Format Rainbow Transmission Holograms are made using the system described above, with a horizontal slit master hologram recorded that captures only the horizontal information of the three dimensional model. These type of holograms can be made with either continuous wave or pulse lasers. If using a continuous wave laser, and exposing very large pieces of film (up to 2 metres x 1.1 metre) stability of both the 3D model and the film becomes a critical and difficult issue. However, the results can be spectacular. Image depths of 5-6 metres are possible. Even the (in focus) protrusion of the holographic image up to 600mm in front of the holographic film plane can be achieved.

So this company alone can produce holographic images that PROTUDE 2 ft out from a plate (the hologram, 3D film medium).

www.holo.com...

www.dailymotion.com...
This link is good at showing people that most "holographic" images are just "behind a screen". It's very difficult to do protrusions. Most holographic images you see on videos are of this "behind" a screen variety.

new topics

top topics

join