It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Earthquakes about to hit USA, and around the globe.

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If your wrong, you should right it by admitting you're a can short of a six pack.
edit on 5-5-2011 by satron because: changed your to you're lol




posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22
So this is my prediction, don't be negative about it but just let me know what you think.

There will be a huge earthquake to hit USA, it will be where people least expect it, there will be thousands dead and millions in damage. There will be more earthquakes after words and the news will spread to every country, everyone will know and will be talking about it. The biggest fear of people will be of earthquakes and when the next one will hit.. no one is safe from these disasters and no one knows when and where it will hit.

Can you predict when will I be happy? (I'm married)


Can you also tell me when can I be a millionaire or billionaire? I'm broke already



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 

No offense to what you are sensing through your meditations. I agree and 98% of the people on this board have a sense that something 'big" is going to happen soon (the other 2% are trolls who don't believe in anything).

My point is be specific. There have been to many open ended predictions as of late. It has become overblown and provides fuel for those who think we are all crazy about believing that something is coming or changing on our planet.

Don't drag us under the bus with you!



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Another Super Volcano has just been reported going active. This particular Super Volcano hasn't been active for the last 1.12 million years. That means that out of the top sixteen Super Volcanos being monitored, five have gone active in this year alone. There is no doubt about it... something is going on!

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 5-5-2011 by 1questioner because: original link didn't work



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


I think that's called "Recreational Drugs"..



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There will be one where you will least expect it bigger then the san francisco earthquake, everyone will talk about it, then there will be 2 on the west coast of the USA. I can not tell you anymore info



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This will be the biggest news story of the time. It will be the most disastrous earthquake in history.

It will cause widespread panic and fear, it will be the most reported earthquake, and television will talk about it all day, this one will trigger more earthquakes. The reason im saying where you least expect it is i predict it will be not near any fault lines.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


Well at least tell us how you are coming to these conclusions. Just a guess or do you know some inside information, or what?



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Look, it's my birthday tomorrow. Do you think maybe you could put this earthquake on hold until after my birthday? Ok, thanks!



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm going to say Mother's day, this Sunday, somewhere around Riverside, CA at between 1 - 4 PM local time... Two large quakes will occur almost simultaneously, with one being very large (8+) which will set off another quake in the bay area possibly months down the line with a magnitude of around 7. From what I've gathered from various psychics, and weather patterns associated with their predictions, this would be about the time the foreseen quake will occur in California, if it were to occur in the near future. If not, then sometime in the fall of this year, or early winter.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   


I'm going to say Mother's day, this Sunday, somewhere around Riverside, CA at between 1 - 4 PM local time... Two large quakes will occur almost simultaneously, with one being very large (8+) which will set off another quake in the bay area possibly months down the line with a magnitude of around 7. From what I've gathered from various psychics, and weather patterns associated with their predictions, this would be about the time the foreseen quake will occur in California, if it were to occur in the near future. If not, then sometime in the fall of this year, or early winter.


Dear lord I hope not. I live in Riverside, CA. My whole family has been preparing for it but i don't think were that ready for it. Whats your reason for thinking Riverside?
edit on 5-5-2011 by ToxicAngel because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ToxicAngel
 


Earthquake lights have been spotted around that area a couple months back.
Don't take my prediction too seriously here, just sort of playing with data from highly respected psychics, very bored, so thought I would take an intelligent guess stab for some stars... Perhaps I should have made that more clear
No, not trolling, think boredom on steroids mixed with apathy and periodic hatred for the human race.



posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is all for real. Heed his warning. I just called the celebrity psychic hotline. Miss Cleo AND Dionne Warwick confirmed it all. It will be in Northern Michigan in July. The deaths will result from the Great Lakes' tsunamis. The damage will only be in the millions because of the Michigan real estate market is in the toilet and most properties are worth a few hundred dollars.


Originally posted by pavelivanov22
There will be one where you will least expect it bigger then the san francisco earthquake, everyone will talk about it, then there will be 2 on the west coast of the USA. I can not tell you anymore info


Ok I'm done trolling and for the serious reply; if you really had that information why wouldn't you give a time frame and area? Even if only 2 people took your word. That's 2 or more lives saved.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


We are going to see the earth rock when the UN/Obama extracts a land for peach agreement from Israel. That will be around September or October of this year. When you see that agreement demanded by the world, hold onto your hat!



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 


OMG!!!

The sky is falling!!!

AGAIN!!!


Op... that's about as original as Chinese technology!

It appears doomsaying and originality are mutually exclusive.

IRM



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
98% of the people on this board have a sense that something 'big" is going to happen soon (the other 2% are trolls who don't believe in anything).


That is a very bold statement to make. I would really like to see the evidence that you have gathered that proves this statement to be correct.

From what I have seen, most ATS members prefer to see facts, and do not readily accept gut feelings and intuitions that have absolutely no evidence to back them up.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22
 




Heya.... theres something about your posts that seem to be standing out. do you have a time scale on a monthly guesstimate.


are you connected to a geological agency in regard to your knowledge.... has there been any signs (other than tectonic activity) that we should be aware of as a pointer to this - a vindication of your warning ??




posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think the USA in regards to EQKs need to be prepared to some degree between Sept to Dec 2011. I don't know exactly where but somewhere in the Northern hemisphere there is a 8.5 to 9.5+ coming within those months plus at least one more large tsunami similar or bigger than Japan's.



posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 
Ok I concede that as being a bold statement.... My point was that there are quite a few myself included have a feeling that something is changing around us who frequent this site.

I do not personally trust my instincts alone. I will run down the facts or what I can find of them. None the less I have a hard time envisioning this planet for any extended period of time. Maybe because I'm older... Who knows? Up until recently I could stop at anytime and see where I was headed and wanted to be in the next five years. Now not so much. I have found many like minded indiviuals here on this site.

You are right though.... That feeling in your heart should run through your head before you get your neck chopped off because you didn't look!




top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join