It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes about to hit USA, and around the globe.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So this is my prediction, don't be negative about it but just let me know what you think.

There will be a huge earthquake to hit USA, it will be where people least expect it, there will be thousands dead and millions in damage. There will be more earthquakes after words and the news will spread to every country, everyone will know and will be talking about it. The biggest fear of people will be of earthquakes and when the next one will hit.. no one is safe from these disasters and no one knows when and where it will hit.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
when is 'soon'?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pavelivanov22

So in all honesty, would this be the New Madrid fault line you are talking about? And how did this information come to you?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well, pavelivanov - sounds like you have taken about 10 threads and glued them together for your "prophecy". If you had actually mentioned something here that had not already been "predicted", I think we would have been more receptive....not trying to be disrespectful - just sounds like the same 'ol thing....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I always say that if you guess enough times you are bound to eventually get one right.
Hell, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

link   
reply to post by GoingDrk

Do you want me to give you the gps coordinates of my prediction as well?

link   

link   
If I'm not allowed to "be negative about it", I can't tell you what I think.

link   
reply to post by SkitzoTeeJay

Mind expansion and Consciousness awakening.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Thank you

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Did you have a dream or premonition, or is this just a guess? Is this based off of anything we can verify, or even look at, like a chart?

YOu need to add more to your prediction, dates, areas, reasons.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That's a pretty bold prediction, other than the fact that you don't specify when or where other than in the USA and in the future. I'll have to disagree, though, in the facts that it will probably happen where we most suspect it, and that thousands probably won't die.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

the more specific info you can provide the better.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

im not trying to be negative but...we already know this...we know the North america will be rocked by a 7.0 soon we just dont know when it happens to every continent around the same time due to movement of them...its just going to be calli falling off and a few bad quakes while we slide along for the next _____ years.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I wanna see if I got this straight. Here me out.
Is this correct-

A: An Earthquake
B: Somewhere
C: Sometime, but only in the future, not in the past.
D: People will die
E: People who aren't dead, will talk about it

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Lower 48 or all the states? Just saying cause technically you are right three hit Alaska ranging from 5.4-5.9 according to USGS

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs

Originally posted by pavelivanov22

the more specific info you can provide the better.

Agreed - If you had coordinates, why not post them already??!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So what's your point? This is nothing new, and your post doesn't provide any details, just a vague reference to the possibility of an earthquake in the US that would cause property damage and loss of life.

There have been many, many, many predictions about New Madrid and California earthquakes.

Earthquakes have increased in the US over the past years significantly.
In 2009, 4,262 earthquakes, and then in 2010, 8,477 earthquakes.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

It's very likely that an Earthquake will happen in the US of significant magnitude 8+ very shortly.

There is a lot of water pressure on the New Madrid right now, along with drilling in the area. The NLE 2011 is no help and adds questions.

There is significant activity around the Pacific Ring of Fire, Chile, New Zealand, Japan, maybe California is next.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What leads you to make this prediction? Is it the fact that I predict that; trollish op's will go extinct sometime in the next ten years, this is based only on wishful thinking; and you are attempting to keep the breed alive? How did you know about this prediction when I only just made it?...Impressive

GPS coordinates would go against the vagueness of 1000's of years of prophecy so I vote no on them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
"millions in damage" ...... sounds like we are getting off pretty cheap.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join