It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you guys believe in Mac and Me's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I have a friend who says he was abducted by Mac and Me's.

They say our Universe is infinitely large so I don't think it's too far-fetched that we have been visited. Maybe the movie was based on ACTUAL EVENTS?

I've been trying to vector in some Mac and Me's during meditation and have been having strange dreams, I've made a video representation of what I have been dreaming:

youtu.be...

If the Mac and Me's do visit I think my parents will get mad because they are very clumsy and will probably break things and ruin stuff around my dad's garage but it will be worth it. I'll try to take ACTUAL VIDEO when they arrive after I vector them in during meditation.
edit on 5-5-2011 by TurboFart because: (no reason given)

In case people cannot watch the video, you must give a description of what it is.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on May 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't know how to make the video come up

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
My brain REALLY hurts now!

I need to leave the area for awhile. . .
TTYL

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I believe in Mac and Cheese.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Not sure what Mac and Me's really are, are they similar to grey's? Like a child like grey or something more along the reptilian line? Would you mind being a bit more detailed with your friends account and what exactly these things are?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
Not sure what Mac and Me's really are, are they similar to grey's? Like a child like grey or something more along the reptilian line? Would you mind being a bit more detailed with your friends account and what exactly these things are?

Mac and Me's are the guys in the video I posted but I can't seem to get it to embed for some reason

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
oh yes, i believe in Mac and Me's! Be sure to keep them alive by giving them conveniently product placed mcdonalds and coca cola!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TurboFart

I understand that but for those that can't open video's it would be nice to have a bit more explanation. For example I have heard stories of human like creator's that abduct who seem quite similar to us. So there is a lot of options out there, I am simply asking for an explanation not trying to be rude in the slightest.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That is a cool video

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
No the movie is based on ET

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion

I understand that but for those that can't open video's it would be nice to have a bit more explanation. For example I have heard stories of human like creator's that abduct who seem quite similar to us. So there is a lot of options out there, I am simply asking for an explanation not trying to be rude in the slightest.

No problem. They look very humanoid only they wobble a lot (maybe not used to our level of gravity) and they seem to be imbeciles. My friend DAN said he had a Mac and Me experience that frightened... when we ask him about it he only sits quietly.

Here's a photo of one:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When I ask my friend DAN what the Mac and Me's did to him he just sits quietly like this:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It seems you have all been co-opted by McDonalds and another of it's advertisement tools.
Please proceed to the decontamination salad bar immediately before this diseas grabs ahold of your entrails.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Mac and me was by far the worst movie I ever watched so I can't believe anything in it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

no,but i believe if a grown man watches mac n me all day every day for 30 days it will be reverse maturity on his mental state, its an experiment, take a month off from work, buy a copy of mac n me and watch it every day all day for 30 days and see how it affects your mental maturity

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

no,but i believe if a grown man watches mac n me all day every day for 30 days it will be reverse maturity on his mental state, its an experiment, take a month off from work, buy a copy of mac n me and watch it every day all day for 30 days and see how it affects your mental maturity

I already had to watch all the time for like 30 days to make that video

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"Do you guys believe in Mac and Me's?"

No

Do I believe this thread is a wind up by someone who's bored with nothing better to do ?

Yes

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

the experiments a success!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
"Do you guys believe in Mac and Me's?"

No

Do I believe this thread is a wind up by someone who's bored with nothing better to do ?

Yes

People with the time to sit quietly are more in tune with ET signals. I have some video evidence as well but I left it in a hotel room with my BJJ Purple Belt.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So, are you using ATS and this thread to bump your hits?
I think so, Mod review please?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join