It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only Prediction I Ever heard That Actually Happened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What was the governments spin on that slip up?
reply to post by hardamber

Perhaps just a shrug off.. Remember in a radio talk show, when Donald Rumsfeld was asked about the fall of the building seven in 911, he responded "what building seven?" repeating several times..He didn't know what building seven was. Fantastic !!!!! Your story is really fascinating. I want to know if there is anything major that is going to happen in the near future. Where that guy skywatch is now?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

You really don't get the difference between omission or redirection away from inconvenient data, and claiming THE POWERS THAT BE are omnipotent?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

What was the governments spin on that slip up?
reply to post by hardamber

Perhaps just a shrug off.. Remember in a radio talk show, when Donald Rumsfeld was asked about the fall of the building seven in 911, he responded "what building seven?" repeating several times..He didn't know what building seven was. Fantastic !!!!! Your story is really fascinating. I want to know if there is anything major that is going to happen in the near future. Where that guy skywatch is now?

It was a fluke that I was in the right place at the right time and heard that guy. If I hadn't been in that room, he never would have told the whole story. Nobody else was interested enough to talk to him. I seriously doubt I'll ever talk to the guy again. He was a complete stranger and I haven't used paltalk in years. I don't even have it on this laptop.

I have no new predictions. I just wanted to share the one prediction I heard that actually happened. I do like to read prediction threads just in case lightening strikes again. You never know. On the other hand, when you do hear a prediction like that, you are actually surprised when it happens.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

You really don't get the difference between omission or redirection away from inconvenient data, and claiming THE POWERS THAT BE are omnipotent?

where did i claim that tptb are omnipotent ?
let's get this thread back ot, plenty of debate on the media manipulation in other relevent threads.
edit on 6-5-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Yeah but who gives 2 s**** about a group of chatroom people? if they rubbish you, it's not like they know you personally or something. I understand where your coming from but I doubt he'd be bothered by chatroom people. He was a trader person/stock person at the time so I guess chatroom people wouldn't really affect him.

Actually in his OP he states "Nobody responded to him" so the Group theory is moot
edit on 6-5-2011 by R3N3G4D3 because: edited: read OP i guess a little closer

Actually, SHE would be following the same natural reaction as the rest of us. I've been in situations online where I wanted to know more but the general response was "this is insane BS" so I tried to take it to a more private setting so as not to be ridiculed by the pack mentality for being curious in finding out more information.

Especially when SHE mentioned having a rapport with most of the chatroom over several weeks and then this new person appeared on the scene with what sounded like the rantings of a madman. Who would you side with in public, the loony new guy or the people you've grown to know somewhat over the previous months? I know what my choice would be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join