It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commandos told to kill Osama bin Laden because of fears he was wearing suicide vest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There was only one objective of this mission: Kill Osama Bin Laden.

Don't believe anything else.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by valideria
Seal teams are arguably the premier special operation operatives!

My question is: Why would Seals trained in counter terrorism, extractions, and closes quarter combat, make the rookie mistake of killing an obviously high intelligence target that is unarmed. If Bin Laden is the leader of al-Qaeda, he would have been captured and interrogated. But then, human rights advocates would demand to see him to verify that he is being treated in accordance with the Geneva Convention. Since he was "killed and buried at sea", there will be no one asking if he is being treated fairly.

Agreed - whilst he is "dead and buried at sea" - no lawyers or other pesky legal things checking in and making sure (insert their guest's new name here) not being overly helpfull under duress. Not stressing eitherway on his demise, past, present or future - just seemed to go along my lines of thinking

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Exactly! Why should we come up with any excuse for having to kill Osama when in fact he was killed for a reason?

I don't know what the media would have us believe. Does anyone think that Osama going to retire to bed asking his wife, "You seen my bomb-vest honey?"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Kill bil Laden? Or maybe kill the legend?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnGeeTee

Kill bil Laden? Or maybe kill the legend?

Po-tay-to, po-tar-to.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by mr-lizard

Alive? Sorry Pal, dead is the only way that this waste of breath should have been taken. Wrap his corpse in pig skin then inject swine guts into his body.. ON VIDEO!

I see allot of people speaking up and saying OBL wasn't responsible for 9/11 and this was an illegal assasination.

Lets get past that portion... (Even though, I feel he is responsible for 9/11 also)
1) 1992 bombing of the Gold Mihor Hotel in Aden
2) Bin Laden funded the Luxor massacre of November 1997
3) November 14, 1995 truck bombing of a U.S.-operated Saudi National Guard training center in Riyadh
4) 1998 United States embassy bombings in Africa;

The world is a better place without this SCUM !!

The US offered the body to the Saudi's (which i wouldn't have) They didn't want him... Why would we bring the body back? Feed it to the pigs!

Alive you say? So we can spend Billions on security and the court fiasco it would turn into. Some of you will say that the US govt. doesn't want him to have a speaking platform... really? Like the man couldn't have released a video AT ANY TIME, saying anything he wanted to. Lord knows, the media would have aired it..

Some others, with mental deficiencies, keep saying "He didn't do 9/11 and they don't want him to tell the world that"

Really?
Osama Bin Laden 2004

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind."

Guilty as charged... "Hey Osama, can you feed the fish for me?"

Really? Osama Bin Laden 2004

"We decided to destroy towers in America," he said. "God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind."

Lol you actually you buy that was his comments?

people on here atleast some here surely defend the official story like theres no yesterday.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
theres something else that seems strage to me, "he was unarmed when he was killed".

yeah right.....

sorry but if i was a terrorist leader in a super secret secure mansion and nobody knew where i was, and all of a sudden at 1am i heard a hellicopter over the roof, i would be reaching for a gun. How can they expect us to believe that he waited until the special forces where inside his bedroom before he tried to arm himself? He might just be a really heavy sleeper, but i smell BS

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Po-tay-to, po-tar-to.

To-may-to To maa-to

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So elite soldiers respond to a move with a tactic that is commonly used as an assassination technique? If he reaches for something you incapacitate the limb, hogtie him, throw him in the chopper (give him medical attention on the ride home) and detain him in an undisclosed location until he can stand trial.

Or just blatantly admit they feared terrorists would have resorted to being terrorists in repeated attempts to negotiate or secure his release.

IMO this confusion is being intentionally generated and is playing out exactly as some want it. In a few weeks the majority won't care about the details of the official story. They'll have moved onto something else. I'm waiting for them to completely shake things up and accuse some of the things leaked/sold to Reuters as being doctored by the Pakistani government then drop the "real" pictures to back up these claims/serve as the final twist of the dagger to the credibility of "truthers" (theorists, etc...) before something really big drops.

My suspicion is that the recent implementations in France are the first phase in laying the ground work for a false flag attack. The "oppression" of Muslim culture will be the excuse for the attack on that soil. Rahm Emanuel filling his new role soon may also play a role if this thing involves multiple cities/countries.

Now for the really out there: For those who look for hidden or blatant signs that the Illuminati drop look at the movie Team America. Paramount's opening logo is a triangle shaped mountain . The initial scene unfolds in Paris, France. Immediately after this scene we are shown Times Square in NYC. One of the ads is for 'Chiodo - You Go Now'. The band released a CD called Illuminaudio in Oct. of last year.

en.wikipedia.org...

This word could also be pronounced like Kyoto, which was affected by the Japan earthquake. Possibly why the album title is called "You go now." A common stereotypical phrase used to muck Asians. The other blatant ad within that scene is of course for the Broadway production 'Chicago'. Label me tinfoil hat or whatever, I'm just having fun and offering food for thought or immediately to write off.
edit on 5-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: scene not seen

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
We're implementing aggressive budget cuts in a country where incarcerating a criminal for a year costs us around $19,469. Executing Bin Laden is one of those budget cuts.
edit on 5-5-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but your like $200,000.00 dollars off for 1 year....and this is just for a youth. A adult may be more.....

The Basic Facts
The governor proposes spending $216,081.00 per person in the 2007-2008
fiscal year for youth and
young adults incarcerated by the Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) and $12,804 for each
person under DJJ parole supervision. 4

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
he has been dead for awhile now supposedly. he was on ice. they rolled him out for the ace card.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join