It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 4th, 10 PM Radio Talk Show "How To Run Automobiles on Water"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Supposedly tonight on May 4th at 10 PM (unknown time zone) a man will be on "Late Night in the Midlands" that will tell how to use water to run automobiles.

SOURCE: www.godlikeproductions.com...

Late Night in the Midlands: www.latenightinthemidlands.com...

I have no connection with this group, but I thought interested ATSers would want to listen to this show where a man will supposedly tell "ALL HIS SECRETS" as to how to run vehicles on WATER.

Hopefully he can deliver as promised.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
in before the trash

lol sorry dont think we can link glp

and this story got trashed here due to some kinda issue i dunno wut

I'll be watching it tho !
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I hope you can watch it UcDat, as well as others. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it, so I posted it here hoping that many ATSers could watch it and clue me in later, just in case I don't get to watch it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
and this story got trashed here due to some kinda issue i dunno wut

I have been curious as to why that thread was trashed. As far as I know, it couldn't be confirmed a hoax until after tonight. Even if it had been confirmed, it still seems odd for it to be tossed into the trash bin, instead of the hoax bin.

Originally posted by RussianScientists
I hope you can watch it UcDat, as well as others.

Yeah, I don't know if I will catch it right when it airs, but figured I could find it later. What do you mean by 'watch?' I haven't really checked out that site, but I thought it was just a radio/audio show.

edit on 5/4/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Interesting. I never got to see the old thread, but I'm interested in seein if water can be used to power automobiles instead of petroleum.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The other thread was by Glenn Canady. I think he is maybe the host of the show, or has something to do with the site. Basically just showed a video of him talking about "Mr. X" and gave a brief summary about what was supposed to be discussed tonight, but didn't go into much detail.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you go on utube and search for zerofossilfuel, you will find nearly 200+ videos of extensive HHO videos. well worth as he has done all the testing.

well worth watching

ZEROFOSSILFUEL

also I think this is the vehicle in question.

Gareth

edit on 4-5-2011 by gareth01422 because: added link to youtube

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

BrokenCircles, I think its about how to run vehicles on HHO, but I'm not entirely positive.

I think it may be very interesting to listen to, especially how the inventor supposedly has dodged being killed 10 times.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Thanks gareth01422 for the info. I'm interested in HHO and other forms of energy that can replace the wasteful usage of petroleum.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I know sounds stupid, but it is so easy to create hydrogen.

Here is a video I made using an old computer power pack, some old wires and some 2"x1"x20SWG stainless plates. The results were amazing (well as you can see)

I think it was running around 5 Volts at about 10 Amps

enjoy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yes. it is about that, but a little more too. Sorry, I can't remember exactly, but was also something about it being a more efficient method to do so.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It's very simple, elementary even, to use electrolysis to generate hydrogen & oxygen gas from water. The trick is to do it so efficiently that more energy can be recovered in burning the gases than was required in the electrolysis process producing it and no-one has succeeded in doing that. I know there are many claims but none stand as proven as yet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Late Night at the Midlands is now on....

www.latenightinthemidlands.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well it looks to me like the Radio Show "Late Night in the Midlands" is full of BS. Their YouTube video telling about this show is nothing but BS as far as I'm concerned. ALL HYPED up, and no DELIVERY as to what they state in the YouTube video, very disappointing hyped up advertising by "Late Night in the Midlands" as far as I'm personally concerned.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Did anyone else get chance to listen to the broadcast?

I think the main question is:- are these guys full of BS or have they made some good PROVABLE progress?

Gareth

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'll give it a listen, but will comment same as the other thread.

It's not that this is an outright hoax, it's just resource intensive, I think.

In the video the guy says somewhere that it pulls 55L for a minutes worth of driving.

That, on top of the ELECTRICITY used to create the hydrogen, likely makes it a poor choice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this rig spews out pure water vapor, right?

That's not a good alternative for the environment.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
bottom line : did the alleged " big announcement " live upto the hype ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'll give it a listen, but will comment same as the other thread.

It's not that this is an outright hoax, it's just resource intensive, I think.

In the video the guy says somewhere that it pulls 55L for a minutes worth of driving.

That, on top of the ELECTRICITY used to create the hydrogen, likely makes it a poor choice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this rig spews out pure water vapor, right?

That's not a good alternative for the environment.

That is very true (if you believe in global warming).

But I would have to say its a better solution than we are using today?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

This is all old news of course. I remember during the oil shortage of the 70's that two men invented automobile engines that would run on water. One was bought out by General Motors and the other by Chrysler. Both were never heard of again (the design, not the inventors).

This move to green energy is a ruse dreamed up by the elites and oil barons to get you and I to believe that they want this. It's all a lie. There is no money to be made in renewable sources of energy. Unless, they can move you away from the sun, oceans, and air.

Of course the plan is to create a situation where you and I will want exactly that. The next few major disasters will create the environment for all humankind to beg for them to increase building these fortified cities. Then you and I will have to decide to be Robert Duval (THX1138) or Mr/Mrs Sheeple. Decision time is near. Where is my red pill?

top topics

join