It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Surety of Ambiguity, Inside Job/Terrorists - Citizen/Not - Change/Same - Osama Dead/Still Alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If there is ONE thing that has really cemented itself into the American Political Arena and Media Mindset,
it is the 100% surety of ambiguity.
We are most definitely certain that we are far from sure of anything.
We are sure that we have no idea whether we were attacked from within or from without,
Without question we can say there are still questions about our presidents birthing papers,
We watched a nation cling to the hope of change, the very word change, and never asked for a definition of what that change would be, only to find out that the change was to incur an absence of change, making a continuation of the status quo the new change,
and finally we have the killing of the previously dead, but now recently dead, hiding in a cave, yet just a few meters from a countries capitol , hooked up to medical machines, hanging with his wife and kids, biggest bad guy since adolf, galvanizing event, terrorist monster, with dna proof but you cant see other proof bad guy.

Where, may I ask, is the rally point?
What do you get behind to support, when everything is elusive ambiguous smoke and bull?
Rudderless, without compass in very rough sea, with a delusional deck full of officers claiming to know the way through the rocks while the crew watches in belief/disbelief.
This numbing condition of liars limbo has created a once focused and strong nation of individuals, both young and old, male and female to become frozen in a state of inaction unsure of almost everything.
We have watched as we have successfully been hypnotized, mezmerized, medicated, sedated,
over opinionated, and relegated to believing this is the way things are.
The Surety of Ambiguity,
Doing something may cause something and gawd knows we've got enough to worry about so it's better that we do nothing, that way nothing will happen, but then again maybe it will,
maybe somebody will do something, maybe something will happen, but I hope not, because I dont know what we would do, if somebody did something.
This is our government, this is how we live?

edit on 4-5-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: stet

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is very true i was just thinking the same thing as i watched Jay Carney give the press the run-around for every question he was asked. He even flinched a couple of times, as if he were deciding whether he should say something or just re-iterate a politically correct run around. He was asked about details he himself spoke of, and his response was a form of "Go back and see what i said yesterday". As if he was scared to slip up and say something different. The press that was there obviously picked up on his un-easiness and continued to grill him for about an hour before i had to return to work. If anyone has this msnbc video of Jay Carney, please post a link!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Like dropping bread crumbs to follow back home.

stories are scattered all around ,

leading to comfortable positions to offend or defend and drawing heavy in the race card,

waiting for the change, but nothing really 'happened',
it's like forgetting there's a congress and wishing the lone ranger rides in to save the day,
but IF one guy ever tried to take control he'd be called despot or NWO, so it's safe to swim in the ambiguous waters of washington

The prophets of profits gather on both sides betting on the collapse of their own country and creating credit default swaps to usher in an even faster death of their own currency, all done legally.

but we killed the cause of all this, we killed the cause,

we killed it again and again, we killed it several times.

So we wont be needing this crap to develop any further will we?,
oh you would think we could do without the continued goose stepping, but I fear a
New and improved Boogieman will be coming soon enough.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
www.atimes.com...

How Bush gave Osama a free pass,
This is a good article on 'creating' ambiguity, searching for the man you turned away from when you had him to continue fighting to the end which you keep extending and making further from attaining.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Excellent Opening Post big star and flag for that.

One of the statements, the sayings that really made a difference in my life came from a sales and motivational trainer, I am sorry I don't remember his name but I have lived by the saying since the day I heard him repeat it over and over again.

"If you want to upgrade the quality of your life, you must first learn to upgrade the quality of your questions"

We as people on a whole do a terrible job at not just asking question, but in accepting partial, incomplete, and or non-answers as answers and then simply leave at that, assuming what we want, reading what we want into the confusion left in the wake.

The press no longer asks hard ball questions but tosses our political leaders and captains of industry soft ball question after soft ball question, and then often editorializes the non- or incomplete answer for us.

Filling in the blanks and holes with either silence or spin while our politicians themselves easily put off the citizen who gets by their security and screeners and handlers with a joke, or a quip, or you must be one of those people that thinks Israel did 9-11.

We need to keep rephrasing and asking questions until we get the real answers, and stop inventing the answer and filling in the blanks when we don't.

We need to learn how to communicate again.

We need to learn how to change this broken system, by letting them know it's broke, and asking how it's going to get fixed until we know we are hearing something that is concrete, firm and makes sense.

"If you want to upgrade the quality of your life, upgrade the quality of your questions".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Al Qaeda considered attacking the U.S. rail sector on the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, U.S. government officials said on Thursday in describing intelligence from Osama bin Laden's hide-out in Pakistan.

So the victory creates another threat, the elimination of the terrorist to blame spawns more terrorists to blame,
the job of counter terrorism makes more terrorism.
We must allow ourselves to be shackled and restrained to be free.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
More ambiguity from our ambiguous government and administration officials.

Dollar Drop? You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet if Yuan Jumps

www.cnbc.com...

If the yuan appreciates between an annual 5-7 percent against the dollar over the next five years, as some analysts and traders expect, then the dollar is likely to slide anywhere between 20 to 30 percent on trade weighted and other indexes based on baskets of currencies.

This should all help improve the U.S. trade and current account deficits, though the government's budget deficit and debt problems would be more problematic.

top topics

join