It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok so It went down in Pakistan. Where is the downed chopper on the property?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok first off this went down in Pakistan? Next to a pakistan military complex? We flew in a couple of either Kiowa or black hawks and nobody did anything? Heavely loaded loud blackhawks. We lost one bird and it was rumored to have been set on fire. Are there any pictures? By all the media coverage at the sight that was there did any show a picture of a downed black hawk or kiowa.

Now if they did show pictures of the burned out black hawk or kiowa then I say that this is the real deal.

Now that brings alot of things into question.

How the hell did we pull it off?

We either called the paks and called them out or they were blind to the op.

Either way cut the fundings as they were in the whole entire time.

This is total bull#..

If this is true and it went down they way it appears to have gone down.

Then I say to the boys. Job well done. Thank fu_ng god you did not bring him home alive as that would have caused a # storm.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Rocky Black because: Puctuation

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
They said we blew it up so the Pakistanis would not get it.

There are no pictures of that either.

Great Points...S&F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The SEAL team blew up the downed helo. They did it in such a way as to ensure our tech wouldn't fall into enemy hands. ie, using enough explosives to ensure nothing left of the helo. The fire from this explosion was clearly visible on tape. There will be no physical evidence of the chopper because it was literally blown to bits.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whenever there is a report from the scene they seem sure to include the reporter holding a piece of the wreckage or neighborhood kids running around with wreckage in hand.

This morning one of the ABC news guys was holding this really flappy black thing claiming it was a piece of the chopper.

They just look like chunks of mangled metal.
edit on 4-5-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What ever is left pakistan will be having a good look at it there a pics about on ATS

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Hmmmmmmmmm......I saw some photos of it. I think I saw them on a post here on ATS. There was the tail of a helicopter that appeared to be leaning against the inner wall of the compound. And then another pic of parts of something, half covered with tarps in the back of a truck, leaving the area. It didn't appear to be burned to me. Nor did the area looked burned where the tail was photographed, too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes people I know the protocol for top secret equipment.

The only protocol they follow would be to destroy the radio gear and any type of top secret gear on board the craft is no biggie we drop birds all the time remeber when we lost a night hawk it was all over the news.

I call bull # if I do not see a burnt out bird. Because the US gove said they dropped a bird not me or the news the US gov.

I can tell you they would have dropped and incinderary device in it to light it on fire and the JP4 would have done the burning. But that still leaves the chasis and engine there not to mention the runners of the aircraft have hard metals along the runners to prevent damage during hard landings.

. You cannot make that # disappear along with the burn marks on the ground.

This is starting to sound very fishy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Searching for arial phots of the burned out chopper anyone have them please post it. Please set my mind at ease the my gov is not pussy footing with us again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It received the get smart message THIS MESSAGE OOPS I MEAN CHOPPER WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS
or was that gadget lol they always sounded the same to me

edit on 5/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is supposedly a pic of the burned out wreckage:

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Yep. That's inside the compound. The tail section is fairly intact on the outside of the wall.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by Rocky Black

Hmmmmmmmmm......I saw some photos of it. I think I saw them on a post here on ATS. There was the tail of a helicopter that appeared to be leaning against the inner wall of the compound. And then another pic of parts of something, half covered with tarps in the back of a truck, leaving the area. It didn't appear to be burned to me. Nor did the area looked burned where the tail was photographed, too.

There was a photo of a crashed helicopter, the rear fuselage was hanging down a wall, it was badly damaged rather than incinerated like the "Sun" picture. It was shown on either BBC24, Sky News or both about the day after.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
more photos and info here

www.dailymail.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join