It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

It was nothing to do with your well being. It was to prevent Islamic fundamentalists becoming enraged after seeing the bloody face of their leader.

It's not as if you would have believed the photos were real anyway
edit on 4/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
That's a good point. I still believe, for the most part, that we killed him. Still, i'd like to see the photo's, so this irritates me a little.
I would also like to see the photos, but there is a big difference between wanting to see the photos of something, and believing that something didn’t even exist or happen at all.

I am with Janky Red. The majority of those that don’t believe the event happened at all still won’t be convinced if the government releases photos of the alleged event. This is a common trend we are seeing with, for example, the birther movement.

It starts with a reasonable request: shows us a photo. If they are shown a photo, they will denounce it as fake and demand video. Then if they are shown video it’ll be denounced a fabrication as well. And on and on it goes.

I’m not, on anyway, closing the door on a possible conspiracy, but I simply haven’t seen any reasonable arguments or evidence that suggest the event didn’t even happen at all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
LoL YouTube is going to have a field day with this news.

This event is being handled much like the 911 evidence was handled.

You know, dumped in a hurry

Criminals use the same tactic when they try to cover up their crime. Dump the stash and lie about it.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

You beat me to it by 2 minutes

I iz fast typer person!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Of course...how convienent. I was thinking the same thing. I knew they weren't going to release any photos.
A lot of people are waking, speficially since 9/11.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

1840: White House spokesman Jay Carney is expected to address the president's decision to not release the photographs of Bin Laden dead in a briefing in roughly 20 minutes.

Source: bbc news

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Obama:

"The risks of release outweigh the benefits. Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway, and there is a real risk that releasing the photos will only serve to inflame public opinion in the Middle East. Imagine how the American people would react if Al Qaida killed one of our troops or military leaders, and put photos of the body on the internet. Osama bin Laden is not a trophy - he is dead and let's now focus on continuing the fight until Al Qaida has been eliminated."

punditpress.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Heres a link to it

Obama will not release photo of bin Laden

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama says the White House will not release a photo of Osama bin Laden's body.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

Not a trophy?
He said that?

That's not the point,
OMG

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

I agree with you all the way. I've been saying that as well. The people who strongly believe it didn't happen, would find some way to prove the photo's were fake anyway. There was just that little part of me that wanted to see him deceased. I believe the raid happened for sure, because there were video clips from it and other clips that showed the Pakistan army at the compound when the sun came up, along with the charred helicopter proving we did go there. Oh well, maybe they will be released later down the road.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is just getting dumb and dumber!

Anyone believing this farce needs to take a good look at themselves, and ask why they are so willing to be lead like a lamb.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
no body and now no pictures will ever been seen by the world.

do people need any more proof that this never happened?

obama is a fraud.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks notsofunnyguy for bringing this to our attention - but are we surprised? No we are not. Some call us crazy, for being so bold and daring as to accuse our leadership for lying, for fabricating bullcrap and expecting us to believe it while not willing to show proof of their claims. Obviously though, ATS members like you and other like minds come and bring truth before the rest of the world catches on. I love being a part of this. The hilarious thing is that this time, I believe our nation agrees with us on this one. The only people that believed he was killed were the idiots that flocked to the White House/Ground Zero to gain media attention with their chants, and their disrespectfully draped American Flags... Those kids were like what, 10 years old when 9/11 happened? Yes I am mad bro!

Oh by the way Jay Carney will be briefing media at 2 pm EST. I will not be watching it, as I somehow know that if I do, my flat screen TV will face a brutal, violent death. He is so obviously a tool.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
do people need any more proof that this never happened?
Yes, we need actual proof.

Are there photos of your birth?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

uh yeah but i am not going to release them

so i was never born and never typed these posts.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
so i was never born and never typed these posts.
See, you even make my point for me.

Thanks buddy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

think you missed the point

the point of the thread was obama isnt releasing obls death proof

and i am not the topic of this thread.

end game.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My favorite is that he wont release the photos because conspiracy theorists will just say they are doctored anyway, when, in all reality he is fueling the conspiracy fire by not releasing them. Either way they go there going to run into a briar field.

I also do not think its going to upset the arab world anymore than they already are by releasing the photos.

It is also insulting, and elitist, to let certain few senators see them and not the people they represent.

This all stinks like a huge load of bantha crap.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Looks like we need Donald Trump to take Obama to the woodshed again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So we have no problem executing Saddam on live tv, but we're unable to show show a dead body now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join