It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Photos will NOT be released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

blog.zap2it.com...
and Clinton said he had a scheduling conflict.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I seen some thread somewhere that CTs will make a conspiracy out of anything, This is common sense people... Who cannot smell the lies?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Maybe someone will leak a pic or pics...if they exist. That might even be "the plan," as it would take the onus off them.

That's the beauty of it, then they can deny it is the authentic photo if it is proven to be fake.

Typical, like withholding the BC

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
I seen some thread somewhere that CTs will make a conspiracy out of anything, This is common sense people... Who cannot smell the lies?

Coach, I have spoken to many people, just average people, no one I know is buying this and they don't know anything about conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
so is this thread about obl photos or is it a whine about OBL threads?

link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I think the Obama administration are biggest collection of world class idiots ever assembled.

The pressure to reveal the pictures is just going to grow and grow.

Not revealing the pictures will reinforce the mounting doubts and will eat away at the peoples trust in their administration.

If Obama wants to shoot himself in the foot by not publishing the pictures then so be it, the guys an idiot anyway.

He needs to play it straight for once in his life instead of listening to his psy-op advisers.

What a fool, rather than close the book he chooses to muddy the water still further, total, total schmuck !!

Cosmic...

link   
By tomorrow the story will be Osamas wife killed him over a jealous rage, then called the US military to pick up his body.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theorists are to blame for this. That's basically what the white house just said.
They're not releasing the photos because you, the conspiracy theorist, wouldn't believe it anyways.

The CTs got what they deserved, NOTHING.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

something else i am having a problem with is why clinton and bush were not there right in the situtation room with obama

bin ladens war encompassed all 3 presidents seems to me if anyone had the rights to be there all 3 had that right

and under executive priviledge obama could have made that possible and it would have given the office storyline

more credibility but nope all we got is obamas word.

this stinks to high heaven .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omicron2011
This BS right here is why Clinton and Bush both declined to be with Obama at 9/11 tomorrow. Something is way too fishy here. Then Biden outs 1 of the Navy Seals at his press conference yesterday.

that tells you something doesn't it?

But i saw this coming, i just i knew they weren't going to release the photos because the story is BS.

Only pro-warmongers neo cons, dems are buying into the story.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
LOL! Alex Jones just became a real world player if the administration says they wont release pictures because of conspiracy theorists.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Omicron2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The American public and those that hate Obama showed their true colors when Obama released his long form BC and people still rejected it.

No one deserves to see these pictures...no one in the public could look at a picture and verify anything from it. This is all just more drama for anti-Obama folks to try to stir up.

I agree with Obama's decision...it is time to stop entertaining idiots and trying to please them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Coach, I have spoken to many people, just average people, no one I know is buying this and they don't know anything about conspiracy theories.

ya funny how hard the media is trying to discredit anyone speaking truth and making it look like people support the official lies lol

fact is more americans are waking up every day and this just woke up a bunch more so ATS welcome all our new members and TPTB we know who you are and we are coming for you.

+7 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I killed the Loch Ness monster yesterday.

Then i burnt the body and dumped the ashes in the lake.

I've got some great photo's but i'm not going to show you.

You believe me don't you.

Why don't you believe me, you must be conspiracy theorists.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Who said anything about moon landings and alien visitation?
I used it to illustrate the logical fallacy behind these conspiracy allegations. The government is either capable of successfully orchestrating those massive conspiracies, or it’s absurdly inept that it can’t even convincingly photoshop one photo, as you suggested. It can’t be both.

I'm not a Photoshop expert, but my point is that as software programs and cameras get more and more sophisticated, it seems that producing convincing fake photos is getting to be more and more difficult as well.
I don’t agree with this statement at all. The fact that software and cameras are getting increasingly more sophisticated, means that anyone has increasingly more chances and capabilities of creating convincing fakes.

What you claim is “getting more difficult” is for people to believe a particular photo hasn’t been photoshoped. The special effects nowadays used in movies are increasingly more realistic, but no one believes they are real.

These are two distinct things.

Remind you of anything?
I’m not saying there is no conspiracy, I’m saying there is no proof there is one. Absence of photos or video of something isn’t proof that something didn’t happen.

Just think for a moment how illogical this is, and yet people are suggesting it as proof, and that is what I’m criticizing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Stormdancer777

thanks storm i googled it after that post and that is seriously off.

for the life of me i cant understand why those clinton and bush would decline when bin laden murdered americans under both there terms.

that is unless they both know something we dont maybe the both know he aint dead?
edit on 4-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

It says he wants to buy a tea shirt, looks like he is the one who is gloating.

Obama is visiting the World Trade Center site to meet with families of 9/11 victims and buy one of those "Go SEALs!" t-shirts;

None of this makes sense.
edit on 013131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Oukast, I disagree we only have a couple of trillion in treasure and thousands of US lives in the game. We have the right to see the pictures, we reserve the right to look or not.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
I killed the Loch Ness monster yesterday.

Then i burnt the body and dumped the ashes in the lake.

I've got some great photo's but i'm not going to show you.

You believe me don't you.

Why don't you believe me, you must be conspiracy theorists.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Remember when we killed Saddam Hussein's sons? They too were shot in the head, yet photograph's were forthcoming.

Okay, everybody carry on as before, we have to take their word for it, Bah, Bah, Bah!!!
edit on 4/5/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Common sense is they had more to lose than gain. And yes CTs will make a conspiracy out of anything, even with a mountain of evidence against them.(see 9/11 "truth" movement) The administration looked at the photos, realized they wouldn't convince you (the CT) and decided what's the point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join