It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed : Nuke Will Be Detonated in Europe After Bin Laden's Death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well..lets wait and see..what will happind in the near future.. Can they really do it..

One of the terrorist group's most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the al-Qaeda mastermind currently facing trial in America over the 9/11 atrocities, was involved in a range of plans including attacks on US nuclear plants and a "nuclear hellstorm" plot in America.

www.urbanskishow.com...

more news!!

Al-Qaeda will 'almost certainly' seek revenge after their leader Osama bin Laden was killed in a US-led operation in Pakistan, the head of the CIA has warned..
edit on 4-5-2011 by romka71 because: forget it

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by romka71
well..lets wait and see..what will happind in the near future..

One of the terrorist group's most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the al-Qaeda mastermind currently facing trial in America over the 9/11 atrocities, was involved in a range of plans including attacks on US nuclear plants and a "nuclear hellstorm" plot in America.

www.urbanskishow.com...

more news!!

Al-Qaeda will 'almost certainly' seek revenge after their leader Osama bin Laden was killed in a US-led operation in Pakistan, the head of the CIA has warned..

The nuke threat could also just be an empty promise to discourage us from even trying to take him out.. I guess we shall see..

Edit: Plus I tend to think that if they actually had a nuke hidden somewhere, they would detonate it.. period, I don't think they'd throw out a threat like that.. they seem to like to take advantage of opportunities .. I just simply can't imagine them sitting on that capability and not using it if they really had one hidden.
edit on 4-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I hope they dont nuke the champions league final at Wembley or i will have a heavy case of radiation sickness, but then they surely couldnt kill the likes of Lionel Messi,Xavi and Iniesta as I bet they are still football fans even if they are terrorists.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I hope the US don't use this threat to stage a false flag event .

It's a nasty thought, I know , but to everybody outside the U.S , it seems like TPTB in America will do anything to get what they want , including killing their own people . Pearl Harbour , 9/11 etc.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
...it seems like TPTB in America will do anything to get what they want , including killing their own people . Pearl Harbour , 9/11 etc.

False flag obsession is the excuse for not understanding, researching and weighting history. Everything is a false flag to some people. Any old excuse to fear the shadows and to disbelieve the evidence of history.

To topic. There is an argument that Al Qaeda will decline now that the head has been neatly severed. The threat of nuclear annihilation is just a threat. An empty threat. Once Al Qaeda had been contained it ceased to be a viable threat and it has just become a matter of time before it melts into just another terrorist group dishing out random acts of violence and fed by (and feeding) the fires of hatred. Anyone who is proclaimed head of this nasty organisation will be targeted and (I suspect) will have a short life.

We can all speculate about bin Laden’s demise and insist on seeing the morbid spectacle of his body, but the fact remains that his death is a GOOD THING.

Regards

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by tpg65
...it seems like TPTB in America will do anything to get what they want , including killing their own people . Pearl Harbour , 9/11 etc.

False flag obsession is the excuse for not understanding, researching and weighting history. Everything is a false flag to some people. Any old excuse to fear the shadows and to disbelieve the evidence of history.

To topic. There is an argument that Al Qaeda will decline now that the head has been neatly severed. The threat of nuclear annihilation is just a threat. An empty threat. Once Al Qaeda had been contained it ceased to be a viable threat and it has just become a matter of time before it melts into just another terrorist group dishing out random acts of violence and fed by (and feeding) the fires of hatred. Anyone who is proclaimed head of this nasty organisation will be targeted and (I suspect) will have a short life.

We can all speculate about bin Laden’s demise and insist on seeing the morbid spectacle of his body, but the fact remains that his death is a GOOD THING.

Regards

Just as a point of interest , what crime did OBL commit ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Er, bin Laden’s involvement in terrorism is well documented and evidenced. Naturally some people think he’s been set up and is a scapegoat to some malevolent, yet implausible conspiracy, usually involving the mysterious NWO, Zionists, reptiles, aliens or some such.

There are some people who think Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-tung and a host of other nasties were merely misunderstood and victims in their own right.

I tend to believe the evidence.

Regards

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Here we go folks, they are rolling out the terrorist fearmongering scenario again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Er, bin Laden’s involvement in terrorism is well documented and evidenced

so osama ordered an attack on another country's soil to kill unarmed people

..sounds like obama to me as well

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

Er, bin Laden’s involvement in terrorism is well documented and evidenced. Naturally some people think he’s been set up and is a scapegoat to some malevolent, yet implausible conspiracy, usually involving the mysterious NWO, Zionists, reptiles, aliens or some such.

There are some people who think Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-tung and a host of other nasties were merely misunderstood and victims in their own right.

Regards

And what evidence are you talking about ?
I defy you to produce one scrap of evidence that links OBL to 9/11 or any other terrorist act .

The ball is now in your court

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I would like to pose the question, is there any solid evidence that this nuke exists other than Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's testimony?

I can't seem to find any at the moment.

But i will keep digging.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
At least we know what intel agencies Khalid works for. Halooooooo....halloooooooo...we see you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I say the nuclear bomb is hidden in Israel and not Europe or US. Thats the best place for maximum effect worldwide, think of the ramifications of Israel getting attacked the US getting blamed because of Osama's death and Israel starting WW3. If I was Obama I'd keep a close eye on Hillary and Biden and watch my back. But I am usually wrong so take it as an opinion.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As someone else said, this could just be an empty threat, however if its true, how come they havent detonated it yet, (touch wood) days after Usama apparant death. All the same, im uneasy about all this, for the first time in my life (43 years), ive never gone to bed actually considering the possiblity that i may not wake up. Heavy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
reply to post by paraphi

Er, bin Laden’s involvement in terrorism is well documented and evidenced

so osama ordered an attack on another country's soil to kill unarmed people

..sounds like obama to me as well

Ok, you don't believe he was behind 9/11 fine...

Look up the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole...

Look up the 1993 WTC bombings

Look up the 1998 bombings of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania

Look up the 1993 gunfight in Somalia....

Look up the 1996 bombings of the Khobar Military Complex in Saudi Arabia

You look those up and then decide if you still think he is an innocent man.... See if he took credit for any of them... Look them up and learn....

That said, I have a feeling that the threat made is a hollow one, but hey, I guess you can never be to sure.... What they want is for us to live in fear or die.... I refuse to do either.
edit on 4-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If they set off a nuke in Europe.

Islamabad, Pakistan will be a smoking crater with a mushroom cloud rising from it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Here we go folks, they are rolling out the terrorist fearmongering scenario again.

No they're not. They're working on keeping existing fearmongering scenarios going ....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by paraphi

Umm…

Did you have a brain fart?

You are on a conspiracy site. xD

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

your missing my point...

I never said he wasn't involved in those acts....I think the scumbag needed to die...

What I am saying is if we take it on ourselves to just go and kill who ever we hate, where ever they are....we are no different than what we hate so much..

we made an attack in another country to kill a unarmed man..If he is a civilian that is murder...

if he is considered a military combatant then that violates the Geneva convention because he was unarmed

hope I explained that better

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

Regards

What 'evidence' do you believe and who's? Was Bin Laden commiting terrorism when he was working with the CIA? At what point did he leave the employ of the agency and why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join