It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Training Agent Teaches That Founding Fathers Were Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yup. So that's what you get when going to a FEMA training session. The founding fathers, including G. Washington and T. Jefferson, were terrorists.

And so are 911 truthers, constitutionalists, libertarians, birthers, and the like. Terrorists.

Now excuse me, but who was it that just killed how many hundreds of thousands of people in Iraq and Afghanistan? Who was it that just invaded Pakistan to supposedly kill Bin Laden? And who was it that confiscated every weapon in N.O. after Katrina leaving home owners defenseless against roving bands of armed thugs?

THE REAL TERRORISTS

So let's just get that straight. Right here. Right now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
How do we know that was FEMA in the video? Because that's what it was titled?
Believe me, I found that disturbing. I would like to see the entire thing to make sure
nothing was taken out of context with the editing.
Goddamn that really hit's a nerve.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
From the view of most non-Western civilizations we never changed from that aspect of the Founding Fathers...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

The Video was featured in 9/11 Road to Tyranny that was taken at an Oklahoma meeting where a FEMA representative tells the local police that the founding fathers were terrorists.

FEMA = sick

edit on 4-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I hope the language filter is on.

Holy #ing # batman, did someone just concept nuke american history with some kind of half assed #ed up inverted perverted revisionist #ing motivational pep #ing talk. My ass wiping tax dollar are paying for this # on a stick? What the # is going on here. Are FEMA people being mind #ed to treat patriotism as a contagious #ing disease!

David Grouchy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yeah well you aren't the only one that strikes a raw nerve with.

And I find it very curious that video was shot, according to the date, a couple of months before 9/11/01.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Not patriotism... disobedience.

To the government, only blind loyalty and absolute obedience is patriotic.

The founding fathers WERE terrorists, from the point of view of a despotic government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is hearsay gossip no where did I see a FEMA badge or anything to say that it was FEMA.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It said FEMA in the video title so it must be true!

Since when did YouTube become a legit news source?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
yes, Britain did believe the founding fathers
were terrorists. But the colonists considered them
heroes. It's all a matter of perspective and
timing.

But I consider the founding fathers,
relievers of tyranny.

so if that makes me a terrorist,
then by all means so be it.

and btw, the French showing up
to block Cornwallis escape by sea
did not think the founding fathers
were terrorists either

This video is a perfect example
of mind programming for an agenda.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't know the full context of this video... but from what I saw in there he was trying to communicate a very valid and important point, but one that requires discernment and subtlety to fully appreciate.

The entire point is that an act of violence or aggression by a people dedicated to their cause, is viewed as terrorism by the people or group that is being attacked. One man's heroism is another man's terrorism.

The United States would not exist were it not due to unlawful aggression by the colonists. Whether they were right or not is up to individuals to decide for themselves... provided they spend time actually understanding the conditions the people were living in and the norms of the time.

You have to understand how your actions are going to be perceived before you can make a wise decision of whether it should be acted on or not. It is also important to understand the mindset of those who are attempting to be aggressive against you in order to have any chance of successfully defending yourself. There is a HUGE difference between someone who attacks you because they wish to take your property/resources... and someone who attacks you because they believe you have wronged them.

This is the core message that the guy in the video is trying to communicate as far as I can tell.

I hope this helps.

Namaste.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
yes, Britain did believe the founding fathers
were terrorists. But the colonists considered them
heroes. It's all a matter of perspective and
timing.

But I consider the founding fathers,
relievers of tyranny.

so if that makes me a terrorist,
then by all means so be it.

and btw, the French showing up
to block Cornwallis escape by sea
did not think the founding fathers
were terrorists either

This video is a perfect example
of mind programming for an agenda.

Yes, history tends to repeat itself. Doesn't it.
I know where I stand. And where my army brothers stand as well.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
That old saying - that there's nothing new under the sun...

Thread from 2009

Thread from 2007

(and mentioned in several other terrorist and FEMA related threads)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
I don't know the full context of this video... but from what I saw in there he was trying to communicate a very valid and important point, but one that requires discernment and subtlety to fully appreciate.

The entire point is that an act of violence or aggression by a people dedicated to their cause, is viewed as terrorism by the people or group that is being attacked. One man's heroism is another man's terrorism.

The United States would not exist were it not due to unlawful aggression by the colonists. Whether they were right or not is up to individuals to decide for themselves... provided they spend time actually understanding the conditions the people were living in and the norms of the time.

You have to understand how your actions are going to be perceived before you can make a wise decision of whether it should be acted on or not. It is also important to understand the mindset of those who are attempting to be aggressive against you in order to have any chance of successfully defending yourself. There is a HUGE difference between someone who attacks you because they wish to take your property/resources... and someone who attacks you because they believe you have wronged them.

This is the core message that the guy in the video is trying to communicate as far as I can tell.

I hope this helps.

Namaste.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

Yes, point taken clearly. And that leads me to think about the native americans.
I see a full circle here and freedom will prevail. The unspeakable atrocities carried out
by our government from the very beginning does not come without curse. This is where it
gets spiritual for me, even though I am not a native.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
That old saying - that there's nothing new under the sun...

Thread from 2009

Thread from 2007

(and mentioned in several other terrorist and FEMA related threads)

Well good. I am glad to be the one to resurface it in 2011 and shove it down their throats.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

I appreciate the subtlety of this point, and yet I disagree but for different reasons.
As layed out, what is quoted above is valid enough, internally consistent, it makes sence.

But it overlooks one important thing.

The American war of independance was a stand up fight with military units.
On both sides.
Modern terrorism was developed, at least the Al kaida (sp?) version, as asymetrical
with very distinct features. No uniforms, no military command structure, no written orders,
no records of the killed or captured, no battlefields, no battle lines, and above all no honor in conduct.

The founding fathers are very far from what is called a terrorist.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
The Video was featured in 9/11 Road to Tyranny that was taken at an Oklahoma meeting where a FEMA representative tells the local police that the founding fathers were terrorists.

FEMA = sick

Yeah, thanks for that, I saw that film and forgot it was in there.

Might as well teach that the native American Indians were terrorists too. In 1776 it was the founding fathers, and in 2011 it is truthers, birthers, libertarians, constitutionalists, and militia members.

"You will think the way we tell you to think."

new topics

top topics

join