It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked FEMA Training Video - Domestic Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Source

Calling our founding fathers terrorists.
This seems to be a technique that takes advantage of youths who's minds are absorbing this rhetoric as the gospel truth.

Even if only a small percent are manipulated to the extreme, the potential of no conscience chain of command order execution by these pre-conditioned soldiers could give credence to the issue;
Would our brothers/sisters/sons/daughters active military turn against their own families by merely following orders, void of any conscience regard of it's legitimacy or nature?

[edit on 26-7-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

when you have companies like blackwater, then you can have foreign guns on US soil. It's already being done.

The mercenaries wont care who you are. Bang your dead.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Blackwater doesn't employ nearly enough people to make that even a feasibility.
There are way, way too many guns in US households for any sort of hostile takeover.

The biggest problem they face is removing guns. They are trying, but they won't succeed.
"You can take it from my cold, dead hands." < There are a lot of folks who believe this way.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This is outrageous!

If their goal is to vilify the founders of our great Nation and, by extension, all those who strive for preservation of their achievements, then I say TREASON!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It would be interesting to find what department of Fema authorizes such history lessons.

This is appalling, however its their method of mind control from their troops. When the order is given to shoot on civilians, they will think terrorists, much easier to shoot a terrorist than your neighbor.

It sure appears that the federal government is already at war with the citizens. They are spending lots of money and training and what are we doing?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You might want to change the thread title.
Not many have taken notice and I think this is important.

How about

"FEMA claims Founding Fathers are TERRORISTS! ...leaked video"

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The Founding Fathers were technically treasonous terrorists, no surprise they are teaching that...

FEMA and other agencies have the power to suspend the constitution, in fact one has to wonder which government agencies don't have the power to spy on us and suspend the constitution after Bush and his friends got done shredding the Constitution. And from the looks of it Obama is gonna finish the job...

FEMA likely won't be used against us unless we really get out of line, there's been lots of talk about FEMA camps and martial law but barring full out rebellion I highly doubt any of that will be used...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm having some doubts about the implications that the source is going for, here.

Did you see the date on the video?

Then, in the description, it says this:

The U.S. government, under a program called REX 84, runs approximately 3,708 detention camps nationwide. They are all fully operational and ready to recieve prisoners should the US government institute matial law.

***skipping---

....The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

OK...this 'source' makes a lot of claims, but nothing to back them up. Says majority hold as many as "20,000 prisoners" then goes on to say there's one that can hold "2 million"
??

Anyway, multiply the "3708" times the max, "20,000" and you get just over 74 million. Throw in 2 million more, for good measure (and benefit of the doubt). What's the US population again???

NOW...let's try to figure you WHO is going to be doing all of the "rounding up"!

Math = FAIL

Logic = FAIL

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thats about the number of 'dissenters' they planned for probably.
Most peeps will go willingly to avoid the plagues, cannibals, starvation, etc.
Next.....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Don't allow yourself to be blinded by nationalism. Sure, the Founding Fathers were, in the eyes of the British, terrorists. Having no money, no weapons, no armies, no navies, they had to fight 'dirty' as it were.

Research the Sons of Liberty; they terrorized the British officials in the colonies, burning houses and using intimidation tactics, burning effigies and threatening further violence until they, as a mob, controled the streets of Boston. There were many many MANY incidents with the Sons of Liberty, with clashes even ending in the deaths of British opposition.

Then there was the Committees of Correspondence, and, while we cheer the Boston Tea Party, what would people think if something like that happened today?

In 1772, colonists attacked and burned a british ship, the Gaspee.

So here's what this tells us: we should be very dubious of this whole "Terrorist" label. It's become this catchall to give the public 'an enemy', and the fact that the very definition breaks down like this makes it clear that we're being manipulated.

If we're dubious of the people whom can be labeled terrorists, shouldn't we be dubious of labeling anyone a terrorist? This is not to say that bad people don't do bad things, and some of them the government has called terrorists, but to say "hey, unless we approve of your violence, especially against a known PTB, and even MORE especially if we approve of the PTB as well, then, we'll demonize you for our own agenda and use it to instill fear," this is...well it makes the government the one using terror, now doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The founding fathers were committing treason, .... in history only the winners are hero's.

... as far as this video, .... It looks like it was taken at a summer school somehwere in Alabama.
I have this mental image of guys sitting in the audience decked out in Camo, with mouth's full of Chew going " yeah boy, come on now, speak that knowledge" .... what were there, like 15 people sitting through that presentation ?? I could start a bigger crowd by giving away free Spam.

... and am I suppose to fear this " army" of oppressors ???

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
With the date on the video I highly doubt this is as presented. It could just be a College or High School class taught by one of the never ending string of Far Left nut-jobs teaching today.

If those camps existed, it could be easily proved and yet after many years not a shred of proof exists. I know the one supposedly 40 some miles from Anchorage is a total myth. I suspect they all are myths.

Next we will be treated to pictures of livestock cars and auto haulers to prove that they are going to round us all up. Or, perhaps burial vaults being made by a burial vault company as proof as if they are not used in all graveyards every day.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by extr5

True dat.

And to a lot of young Iraq vets that now serve as police, we'll be nothing but "Hadjis".

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I could start a bigger crowd by giving away free Spam.

Free spam??? I'm there no matter what your agenda is!

While I don't doubt that any government has the capacity to engage in this kind of behaviour, I'm always wary about the source of "leaks"...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

when you have companies like blackwater, then you can have foreign guns on US soil. It's already being done.

The mercenaries wont care who you are. Bang your dead.

Well that's just not true. We may be soldiers of fortune but we don't just take money and kill people. Besides Blackwater and all other PMC's based out of the U.S. have contracts with the united stating that they cannot sicn with another country that has the intention to do harm to the united states.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Heres the mentality of the people who know.. this guys dad is a special guy.....listen close
www.supload.com...

new topics

top topics

join