It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHINESE NEWS AGENCY: Pakistan Killed Osama, The US Just Swooped In At The End!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well Bush said he wanted Bin Ladens head on a plate. Seems he had Geronimo's head on one and it was kept in the Skull and Bones building at Yale. But I think he had to give it up. So did the Geronimo codeword for the identity of Bin Laden have more meaning? Did Osama's head replace Geronimo's head at Yale? I think they accused Prescott Bush of digging up Geronimo's head for Yale.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I was watching Pakistani news on the net when it happened and from I could tell from their language (quite a lot actually), the Pakistanis did not claim his death. Not trying to spread disinfo or anything but watching them it was quite obvious they seemed to call out the US for it and not their government.

If you are talking about some kind of secret ops, then of course I don't know.
edit on 4-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
i dont trust anyone

no body, no pictures

im certainly not trusting the chinese govt.

we need proof, for all we know cia's still got him and faked his death.

They are sitting with him as we speak, getting ready to torture the hell out of him.

You wouldn’t dare kill an asset like that, especially if not armed, and you most defiantly wouldn’t tell them you have him.

‘OSAMA BIN LADEN KILLED BURIED AT SEA’

IN 50 some years it’s going to come out that bin laden was really captured and tortured to death, that’s the only conspiracy out in the reality of life that would come out of it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

It truly looks like all this propaganda is really aimed at adding Pakistan to the hit parade of nations that need 'protected' from their governments. Hopefully someone will have the decency to do something to protect us from ours!

I don't think so. Americans sat by and watched as they created this monster out of control Government, so now it's time to pay the piper. Nobody in their right mind would provide protection for the extreme gross negligence of others. Not for a hefty price, anyway.

Without credible and substantial evidence of this guy's murder being presented to the public for verification purposes, this story and the multitude of others are as true as a story of green men swooping down from a cloaked spaceship and intercepting the body. Tomorrow Rambo will be taking credit for the fake hit...stay tuned...
edit on 4-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Seems Pakistan was expected to cause problems and fighter jets were on standby?
economictimes.indiatimes.com...

'Pakistan might have gotten very, very lucky on Sunday'

TORONTO: Pakistan was lucky not to have intervened in Sunday night's US military operation to kill Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden as Americans had armed jets on standby in Afghanistan to respond massively, says a media report here.

"Pakistan might have gotten very, very lucky on Sunday'' as the US would have responded massively to its interference in the operation to take out the world's most wanted terrorist, the National Post newspaper said here.

"Given the importance of extracting bin Laden's body for examination and the obvious desire of the US to protect its special forces is that, yes, America would have shot down any Pakistani jet that attempted to intervene in the operation,'' the paper said.

"They (Americans) were likely gambling that they would be in and out of Pakistan before a battle became necessary, or perhaps they were able to impress upon the Pakistani civilian leadership the extreme consequences that would ensue if Pakistan's fighters interfered in the operation.''

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The Pakistanis weren't lucky. They couldn't find the helos cause it was jammed as they claimed. This is Pakistan's words.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
YOINK!!! Looks like the US government didn't kill Osama after all, they only took credit for it lmfao I'm not at all surprised. Major news media, you've been had once again. How many lies will it take before we get the hint?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen
what you are seeing is Psy-Ops
from multiple governments
and not all of them are on the
same side and each Psy-Op
has a different agenda.

This news report makes the 4th
variation of a remotely official story.
Plus the US Gov itself has changed their
story at least twice already.

Now, the big question is:

Which Psy-Op evidence presented
will withstand scrutiny ???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well I like the Chinese version. It makes us Americans look smarter. Pakistanis capture Osama. Crashes the helo, we swoop in and take his body. Hence why no Americans were hurt or killed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
China is the reason the West is in Iraq,Afghanistan,and poking into Libya.
We are only a few steps away from a World War 3 and have beeb for at least a decade, all this terrorism Islam thing is supported by a growing Dog eyeing the Ageing Dog.
Support your own Nation everytime.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
so let me get this straight you want me to believe a government that banned time travel movies

over my own government?

how dare you!!!!!!

ps dont believe my own government either!

They did not ban, they are discouraging. Because it lacks positive thoughts. Cause it shows the past was happier in some instances.

But ya I had to look that up myself again. Forgot they even did that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
China might just be trying to stir things up politically.

However, someone also mentioned to me they saw a news report that said OBL's own people shot him because he did not want or they did not want him taken alive. Can't source this, but this came close.

Another post in a comment about all the helicopter confusion stated they thought it may have been a Pakistani helicopter that crashed/landed hard because the tail in photos did not look like a Black Hawk. I tried finding more about this, but hell if I know what either tail looks like.

Also, here's a bit more psyops for ya...Afghan ministry says Pakistan should have known bin Laden was (that's the exact and whole title on this 44-minute old story at this moment).

This is all Interesting information to stash away for future reference.

edit on 5/4/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
it appears as though most here have
forgotten that lil 14 yr old girl from Kuwait
that put on a great show for the cameras
equipped with real tears and claimed
Iraqi soldiers threw babies from
their incubators to the cold hard floor.
Just another Psy-Op like many before.

(yawn) are we there yet ???

oh and let's not forget the lady who claimed
rape by 12 of Gadaffi's soldiers.

(yawn) it gets old after a while.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One of the few countries in the world with more propaganda in their news than the U.S. Seeing their obvious anti-American sentiment, it's hardly surprising, and I'm skeptical to say the least.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join