It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHINESE NEWS AGENCY: Pakistan Killed Osama, The US Just Swooped In At The End!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

www.businessinsider.com

The Chinese official news agency Xinhua is reporting that Osama Bin Laden was killed by Pakistani forces, and U.S. forces merely swooped in the pick up the body.

The report also claims that the helicopter that was shot down was Pakistani, not American.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There was a crashed helicopter so this story seems more believable!But there are so many stories I don't know which one to believe!

The report also suggests that Bin Laden may have been killed in the air crash, rather than in a fire fight.

This just keeps getting interesting and interesting!What do we believe?

www.businessinsider.com

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense to me. I mean think about I find it suspicious that Osama would have less security

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That may be true.

Here's why : If Pakistan says they killed Osama, they will take all the blame... And the Pakistani government has some kind of truce with the Talibans living in western Pakistan.

The government is really afraid that if they say they killed Bin Laden, all those Talibans are gonna start rebelling and since lots of people hate the Pakistani government, they would join the mix and then it could be overthrown, and then it would be the ``doomsday`` scenario...

Talibans in control of 110+ nukes...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
At this point I believe the chinese media more then my own american mainstream media.
edit on 3-5-2011 by indisgust because: made an error

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Makes sense and it's getting scary.

www.time.com...

Abbas, a former Pakistan government adviser, says Beijing's interests in the region are now expanding at a rapid clip — "the Chinese ambassador in Islamabad is a very active person," he notes. China has enlisted Pakistani cooperation in quashing potential Muslim insurgencies in its far-western province of Xinjiang, bordering Pakistan and Afghanistan. Apart from its nuclear-energy investments, China is also constructing dams, building infrastructure and exploring for precious metals. It has also developed the strategic deep-water port at Gwadar on the Arabian Sea in Pakistani Baluchistan — although hopes to have that serve as a primary conduit to Central Asian trade have been clouded by the security situation, which has seen Gwadar possibly eclipsed in that role by an Indian-backed port in Iran. "China is a neighbor and a friend," Qureshi told TIME. "China has the technology today and China has the money to invest."

www.cfr.org...
edit on 3/5/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The guy that was famously tweeting during the raid said the helicopters werent Pakistani

www.smosh.com...

edit on 3/5/2011 by BombDefined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe a newspaper that is probably a propaganda arm of a deceptive and abusive Chinese government.

To be fair, that's why I hardly believe the U.S. MSM as well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

In the original article:

The report also suggests that Bin Laden may have been killed in the air crash, rather than in a fire fight.

They got him in transit and not in a house, the article claims.

So was Bin Laden not already dead?

What about all the "ace in the hole" stuff we were reading about?

I remember Colbert saying it scene was near the "West Point of Pakistan", so this would make sense.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

www.businessinsider.com

The Chinese official news agency Xinhua is reporting that Osama Bin Laden was killed by Pakistani forces, and U.S. forces merely swooped in the pick up the body.

The report also claims that the helicopter that was shot down was Pakistani, not American.

TRADER ,JUDAS,SPY,NARK.

YOU WOULD BELIEVE THE CHINESE......OVER YOUR OWN COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Its getting thick. What to think....?

In a related thread, ATS member JBA2848 posted this article.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

06:19 pm - Monday

A Pakistani military helicopter was shot down in the morning today, causing one dead and two injured. According to local broadcasters the incident happened around 1am in a hilly area of Abbottabad, a small town 60 km from the capital of Pakistan Islamabad.

The broadcaster reported that witnesses said they saw two helicopters flying over the area and then they heard several shots before one of the two machines crashed on the ground. It is not known exactly how many people were on board, because the aircraft could carry 8 to 10 passengers.

The rescue team rushed the scene shortly after the incident has been reported. It is thought that this might be one of two helicopters used by US Navy special forces in action that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden: US military sources have reported that in a raid one of the two Machines used was destroyed, but only after the occupants had disembarked. Which is confirmed by the shots heard by witnesses, indicating that the battle has broken out in-house bunker inhabited by the head of Al Qaeda, before he was eliminated.

www.avionews.com...

edit on 4-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
so let me get this straight you want me to believe a government that banned time travel movies

over my own government?

how dare you!!!!!!

ps dont believe my own government either!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well if this story is to be believed, then Pakistan was likely trying to move Bin Laden before American forces could capture him, and were just a little too slow to get him out.

The US Forces happened on to the scene in the midst of the evacuation and shot down the helicopter transporting him.

It truly looks like all this propaganda is really aimed at adding Pakistan to the hit parade of nations that need 'protected' from their governments.

Hopefully someone will have the decency to do something to protect us from ours!

Man the war and lies without end is really getting old.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

ITS GETTING THICK HUH.

Who's holding your strings?
"Godfather theme'

edit on 4-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Pardon me. I am a bit lost on your post...

I am an American, I was on American soil on September 11, 2001 and I am still
waiting for an answer.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Pardon me. I am a bit lost on your post...

I am an American, I was on American soil on September 11, 2001 and I am still
waiting for an answer.

You already know the answer,you just got to believe it ,stop playing with your own mind,and learn to hold your own strings.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i dont trust anyone

no body, no pictures

im certainly not trusting the chinese govt.

we need proof, for all we know cia's still got him and faked his death.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
IT'S ALL NWO PROPAGANDA, EVERY COUNTRY WILL JUST GIVE THEIR OWN NARRATIVE!

Or maybe my tinfoil hat is on a bit too tight?

edit on 4-5-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I wish as much as the next patriotic American that the answers were just that simple.

Simply put they are not. You may have good intentions towards the U.S. however I cant tell
for lack of clarity on your part.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
The most telling part:

Experts believe that any confrontation between India and Pakistan is not in China's interest and would put Beijing in the position of having to choose between the two countries and draw the United States further into the region. "In this sense," writes Kronstadt, "peace between India and Pakistan is in China's interest."

Interesting....

Imagine how a war between the U.S. and Pakistan would isolate China even more?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join