It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Stop Islamic Terrorism In One Easy Step

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I am truly flattered that you decided to make a post in response to our discussion in another thread, and I feel it would be rude of me to not participate. I apologize for my delayed response; college can be a hell of a thing.

After reading your in-depth response and reviewing the links/materials you provided, I can say with 100% honesty that I totally understand your position. I must even admit that it is not nearly as "out there" as I orginally thought. Now to my response:

If we couch our actions for fear of the possibility of future terrorist attacks, then the terrorists have won: they have "terrorized us" into giving into their demands. I say TO HELL with their threats; we should do whatever is in our best national interest.

I agree with this statement (basically, TO HELL with terrorists and their threats), and because of that, I support the United States' decision to conduct the attack as a "kill mission." The weakest thing we could have done would have been to reveal our intentions to the Pakistani government, or seek permission to enter their country-- in short, to hell with Pakistan. OBL was a mass-murdering psychopath, a slaughterer of innocent Americans, and a downright cockroach of a human being. He was our guy; if they aren't going to get him, we will.

As far as desecrating OBL's body with porcine products, I would submit that this one single act would have served to PREVENT terrorist attacks in the future, thereby saving lives - "infidel" and Muslim alike. I'm specifically referencing the Sepoy Rebellion where Muslim soldiers serving in the Queen's army rebelled because the cartridges they were required to use by the British were greased with rendered pork fat. In the Muslim religion, if you come into contact with pork and are killed before you can be ritually cleansed, you go straight to hell - no virgins for you.

I found this argument compelling, far more so than I could have imagined. I still do not agree, however, and for various reasons. By desecrating OBL's body, that sends a message to the international community that we are no better than those that have beheaded our people, blown up schools and churches, and flown planes into buildings. In my opinion, sinking to their level only places in their category, which in turn allows the "terrorists" to win.

Why should we ourselves become ruthless cowards just because they are? Why should we set aside our standards, quite possibly as high or higher than any in the history of the world, in order to achieve a perverse sense of revenge?

Let our soldiers use gun oil that contains pork--I have no problem with that. But smearing a corpse in offensive material only spits in the face of the 97% of Muslims who respect western culture and values. The last thing we need is for Muslim extremists to have another tool for recruitment.

I know this is brief compared to the response you gave me. I really respect your opinion, and I have grown fond of your style (especially after seeing the upstanding way you have handled detractors and conspiracy vultures within your own thread). Let us continue this discussion; it's important. Also, if you need an ally to bat away the relentless throng of conspiracy vultures, I will be more than happy to lend a helping hand.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Take beheadings for example: The Saudis do it as their form of capital punishment, but the WAY they do it - with a single stroke of a sharp sword - is in stark contrast to terrorists who literally saw the victim's head off slowly with a dullish bade. Radical Muslims use this method SPECIFICALLY to instill fear in those who oppose them.

I wonder if the terrorists follow a religion that claims a link to the old testament... where the good guys were ordered to kill off their enemies(and their kin) in rather barbaric ways.

You cant have a problem with Islam, without having a problem with the semitic religious tradition which Islam emerges from.

edit on 5-5-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Stop invading there home countrys. End.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Unfortunately its only just begun!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And this post/idea addresses suicide bombers....how?

While a *clever* post, it clearly shows ignorance in the many methods of engagement of so-called Islamic extremists.

Would the threat of pork-fat have stopped to supposed World Trade Center Attacks (not that i believe it was a group of Islamic terrorists, but for the sake of argument)...

Better idea: let's coat EVERTHING American with Pork fat, dare them to step foot on our soil, crash into buildings, blow themselves up...

The only thing to stop a determined Islamic Terrorist: Pork-fat...

Please put this in the jokes forum, Mods...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OldCorp

The Pork-coated bullets might work... but my idea is good too. Check it out..

Why do countries keep nibbling around the edges, with this terrorist "problem"?

You simply tell the terrorist world that if they attack, and are identified, their loved ones will be punished.

It's a no-brainer...IF they have "loved ones", of course.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join