It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been listening to AM Radio (OBL)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Just thought i'd let everyone here know that we're not alone in thinking this is all a hoax. Today in my car i thought Hmm ill listen to talk radio and sure enough every AM station i turned to had OBL as its main topic. I heard them take calls from different listeners from around the state (IN) Almost every caller brought up how they thought it was a hoax. It was joyful listening to alot of people who had similiar beliefs as I do. If you're in your car tomorrow, give the AM stations a listen and you'll be surprised. This is not something conspiracy theorist keep bringing up. This is worldwide and very important.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

Thank you, I will listen in. Im interested in what people are saying in the 'live' version on opinions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yeah I was driving a few minutes ago and the Michael Savage show was on. He didn't believe it and neither did his callers. One caller was talking to him about how we funded Bin Laden in the 80's and stuff.

Its pretty funny to hear all the shows that used to make fun of conspiracy theorists turn around and start talking about conspiracy's themselves.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Am radio, what is that?!?

Should I get rid of my satellite receiver now?!?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Lol, Better get your boombox out... Alot of people have great points in real time. Its like hearing a forum. The truth in their voice is legit

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If the masses wake up to the fact that Eugenics is the propelling agent of American policies today, and that just because Nazism was publicly scolded and fought with WW2, that the ultiimate eugenicist aim didn't die then and there but continues on today, if they could add that into the puzzle maybe this whole Osama Psyops would fall into place into the big scheme of things.

See, they can't understand what purpose this Osama puzzle piece has yet, they are totally clueless, and most of them don't know where to begin.

Eugenics is a big fat keyword here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I recieve a 'progressive' (Liberal) am talk radio station's shows out of a big main city about 100 miles East of me. Most of those hosts have been trying to push the PTB koolaid of oo lookee what a President our President is, more or less, but I have noticed as the OP here has, that callers try and broach perceptions which trouble them, albeit too gently, for me. I'm sure I'd get myself hung up on, with my stomping into the china shop.
As an uber far (but fiscal) Lefty, I actually like Michael Savage, shockingly. There have been times though, where I was offended by him. I have not listened to him lately, because I was afraid he'd be celebrating the demise of the chief "Islamofascist". So I'm glad someone here said he is being skeptical. Maybe I will check him out after all, then.

new topics

top topics

join