It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an interesting sign of ww3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i read this book almost two years back called nostradamus world war three 2007-2012

some on claimed they found away to perfectly translate nostradamus prophecies. he wrote this book about what would happen before during after world war 3.
on of them was that an alien space craft(thats right) would be shot down in russia before the war started, and that this would be a sign it will happen soon. now we have this supposed footage of an alien in seberia, could this be a connection?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
even though the alien was a hoax, could it just be that it was interpreted as alien crash

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Ho, Connor. It's possible, like with anything, but I doubt it.

I really like Nostradamus just because he was VERY intelligent and had a lot to offer everyone -check out his success in treating the bubonic plague back in the day- and I think he had *something* going on with the prophetic side, but most of his Centuries (his volumes of 'predictions' if not too familiar with him) do not impress me at all.

Maybe I've missed something, but pretty much all of them with a few small exceptions are so open to interpretation, word-play, letter switch, anagrams, reading backward and so much other manipulation that they really are just the ultimate Rorschach ink-blot that we can make anything out of - and never know if we're right anyway.

I would honestly say push him to the background and look at everything else if you want to play prophetic. Not an area I'm too familiar with, but I'd say do a lot of cross-checking between Merlyn, Mother Shipton's prophecies, the Hopi prophecies, timewave zero, biblical end-times studies, and the various other sources on this.

And remember, this life is an illusion. Whatever happens, good or bad, it ends for all of us. And there's a lot to suggest that our mental view of things affects our reality. So focus on love, truth, and beauty - don't get sucked into a dark mindset as this is likely all you'll end up with. It's truly a mysterious and beautiful universe, even if we people tend to mess up out little bit of it.

Be well, friend.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

some on claimed they found away to perfectly translate nostradamus prophecies

Could you describe this "perfect" technique in translating the prophecy? I would be interested in the method used.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Hi Praetorius -

Actually Michel de Nostradamus, gifted herbalist & astrologer that he was [given the primitive state of medicine in the 1530s], was NOT able to save his 1st wife and son from Bubonic Plague - they both died of it and he stood helplessly as they passed into unconsciousness and death.

How 'intelligent' (in the modern sense of the word) he was is of course unknown - although one may say that he must have had some interesting scrying techniques to be able to see (albeit obliquely at times) into the future, but within a very limited space- everything he 'prophecied' had to do with France or French interests. He was not a 'universal prophet' by any stretch.

Curious fellow to say the least, though !

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

the main problem is with the interpretation mainly because its written in three differnt languages. so theres always a translation problem, i have some problems with this book because this guy does not elaborate on his methods of translation, its just a thought

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

thats the problem i had two he did not mention it, he just said he found one. so i dont know if this is accurate i just more wanted to share this, get some thoughts

top topics

join