It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a shattered goddess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There once was a girl, she lived in innocence. She thought she was great, and treated everyone with kindness and respect. One day, she fell in love with a man, his strong broad shoulders and long crimson hair kept her swooning at his feet, and the fact that no matter how hard he was on her, or how much he yelled, the fact he never abandoned her or left her crying at his feet out of agony of being left alone forever made her love him more. This man was her first lover who taught her everything she knew and believed in and later she left him for another when this man became controlling and rude and meaner then normal. Remember this man for he was the one whom never left her.

The second man was a kind gentleman, and he had long silver hair and he wore long black robes that made him devlishly handsome in comparison to most. He was very well dressed and very well mannered. This man treated her like she was a queen. He gave her everything her heart desired and shown his affections for her in more ways than one, and even now sees to her hearts desires if need be at times. But eventually she shattered even this mans heart and left on her way, finding another lover with whom she coddled and swayed. Remember this man, for he never left his love for her behind in the past.

This man was but a boy at heart. Tender and sweet he never left her for an upstart. He adorned her with affection and lavished her with his declarations of love. He talked to her about sweet times he wished he could have with her, how great it would be to have such love. But alas this boy made his choice, as a man he chose his woman with whom he loved at heart and hand, though that woman left him for a fool in the end, the girl still loved him but left him too, because she felt like he was a fool for leaving her too. Remember this man whom was a boy at heart because he left her and never looked back.

The young womans heart broken, her state of mind confused and sad, she met and began to elope with a young lad, his name was music to her ears, and his laughter was absurd, but she loved him and felt horrid, because she still felt for the man whom she had first loved. She eloped and loved this man, until he decided he would flee, to the realm of mortals to live as one and see, what their life was like, oh how much he would learn, he had hoped she would follow him but she shook her head and said he was absurd. Listen here now, I wont go with you. I can't, please understand these others need me too. They made their love, and it was great but bitter sweet, then the man left, and once more she was alone. Remember this man, for he was lost but never forgotten.

Eventually she met an older man, far older then she. For at the time she had thought herself young and full of vigor and life. She loved this older gentleman, the one whom stood up for her and gave her a hand in life. He researched, worked, and did as he should for her, but all along the girl had gotten side tracked, another man had interfered, she had lost her sight of what was loud and clear. The young woman married the man, at the behest of her unknowing, and sadly she divorced him, just as quickly as she had made his love, they even bore a baby boy, of whom she adored. Although it was sad, she left him too. This man was devastated, oh how he loved her too. Remember this man, for his love was undying.

Later the girl met, the boy of her dreams. He lived in the mortal realms and was once a god, or so it seemed. she eloped, and ignored the warnings of the elder gods. They said she was crazy, a fool, to love this one. She kissed and loved, and out came two, beautiful children from the two. A boy and a girl, Lakrin and Evrya were their names, oh how she loved this family, for which she had made. She still kept in contact, with the lovers of old, she even went and visited, and partied for a spoil, but never once did she cheat, or denounce her love for the man, for whom she had built her own empire to surround and lavish the man with her declarations of love. But alas he accused her of cheating on him, so the woman cried and wept, and realised with a grim grin, that her place was among that, which no mortal shall touch. Forever she declared her heart for this man, and the children whom she conveted so much. Its sad to say, this man now hates her guts. Remember this man, for his love spawned her hatred, of love when it was at its worse.

The moral of the story, is that love is cruel. It teaches you how to put your emotions out like a fool. You need discipline and kindness, to rule out the flaws, but no matter what love is like a trap with cruel steel spiked jaws. This woman learned it, the hardest of ways. By loving unconditionally, and being honest always. Though now she lives alone, men still crawl for her time, to be there for her, and make her love them blind. She refuses and hates it, but sighs with chagrin. I'm sorry men.... but no... I will not love again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Nice but sad,

If this is based on your life I truly feel sorry for you

I sincerely believe the old saying "It is better to love and lose than to not love at all"

I hope the universe brings someone into your life that makes you forget your bad experiences and you open your heart to he RIGHT person who will make you happy and thankful for the pain you have experienced.

I had similar feelings once but then I met a girl and everything made sense, I needed to have those bad experiences so I would appreciate her love the way it deserved and if everything didnt go down the way it did (all the heartache all the pain) I wouldnt even have met her!!!!!!

Everything happens for a reason

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

It is kind of based on my life in a way. Oh and yeah.... I guess thats easy to say but its tougher if you try and do all the work yourself and then things don't work out. Oh well, thanks for your reply ^_^ Glad you enjoyed it. Btw, thanks for your concern too. It meant a lot to me during this time in my life ^_^

edit on 5-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Its all good, keep ya chin up *Gives Rishiana a big bear hug*

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Its all good, keep ya chin up *Gives Rishiana a big bear hug*
LOL With what happened yesterday to me I guess I have no choice but to keep my head up. If I don't it might fall off and roll into a dark corner and become a cabbage monster XD Then I'd be cabbage head girl ^-^ Sorry... >,> I'm feeling optimistic at the moment and thats my weird way of showing it. Anywho, thanks for the hug. ~Hugs back~ Now let go your crushing me XD ^-^

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

OK now Im curious (sorry I cant stand not knowing things, its my biggest fault:@@

What happened yesterday?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

OK now Im curious (sorry I cant stand not knowing things, its my biggest fault:@@

What happened yesterday?
O_O LOL Um... well now >,> Classified information hunny ^_^ Sorry.... if I let that stuff out I'd be in severe trouble in real life and I don't wanna make this person angry @_@ He's scary when angry ~Nod, nod~

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Does he use this site as well?

U2U me if its safer

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Does he use this site as well?

U2U me if its safer
Um, I made a second story to this one. Its kind of vague but its about what I learned yesterday and the realizations I had to come to. Though it may not make any sense to you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Love is hard...I should know...I've had a few relationships and always cried when it ended. This might cheer you up.

Love is not here now, but what is for you in the future. Let it wing its way to you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BuddyHarper

Surprisingly I know that now >,> Thanks for your encouraging words though.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Wonna know what's worse?

When you're a complete monster and the man still loves you, anyway, and stands by you no matter what. Pain you can live with; pain you get over. But guilt? That'll eats you alive.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I know and it really, really does suck.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ashes- Ben Harper

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join