It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

footage of saddam hussein being hung.. but no pics of osama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

The original story has NOT been changed several times. Obama made it perfectly clear that he had received intel in August, acted upon that intel, and when all of the information obtained pointed to OBL hiding out in said compound, he made the crucial and risky decision to act-- a decision that paid off.

The original story has NOT been changed several times.

The original story has been changed several times, so which is it?

-Bin laden fired upon the navy seals but they shot him in the head and chest
-Bin laden supposed wife was used as a human Shield died along with bin laden, there were kids inside the compound

But today we learned
-Navy seals shut bin laden unarmed, Bin laden supposed wife was injured in the leg did not die
-No mention of the supposed kids from the earlier reports.

The government lies like a kid caught in a lie, thats how it sounds like.

I Guess you also in the fair tale that there is a global economic recovery happening to.

Investigation? What else needed to be investigated? OBL's wife confirmed it was him to the soldiers who raided the compound, a DNA test was conducted and confirmed, and numerous photographic and video evidence was collected-- not to mention the fact that his entire complex was raided and his personal hard drive confiscated. Again, what else is there to be discovered from an autopsy/investigation of the body? We know the cause of death: two gunshot wounds.

So why d o DNA Tests take 1 to 4 days eh?

i will love this part

and numerous photographic and video evidence was collected-- not to mention the fact that his entire complex was raided and his personal hard drive confiscated.

Why not release it then? as proof? or better yet lets see the DNA evidence

edit on 4-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You sound like one may have been one of the ignorant Americans that were out celebrating in the streets after the "story" broke Sunday Night.

I am not a huge conspiracy theorist, but my first thoughts upon hearing the news of his death were, "BS". That said, I gave it a chance to prove me wrong. Thus far, news coverage, AS WELL AS briefings from the White House have done nothing but reinforce my initial feeling. How can you say the story hasn't changed? All you have to do is watch the press briefings...

First: Usama was armed and resisted
Now: Usama was unarmed

First: It was a kill mission. No prisoners were to be taken
Now: Usama resisted so he was killed. (No more mention of it being a strictly "kill" mission)

First: Usama was using his wife as a human shield
Now: There was no human shield

...and that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more inconsistancies.

It's great that you live in your own little world where you believe everything people tell you without question. I really wish I could live there sometimes. But are you actually telling me that it makes complete sense to you that right now, when Obama has some of the lowest approval ratings of any historical president, when it seems he can do no right, that he has suddenly gotten it together and Found and Killed UBL (remember, "At my direction"), the most wanted man on the planet (at least by the USA)? Not only this, but wouldn't you have to be absolutely brain dead to not realize that with the track record of your government and the track record of the US Government in general, that the citizens of the US, the very people that were supposedly attacked by this man, would want some sort of proof of this action? In not realizing this you supposedly perform an on-site DNA test, wrapped him in a shroud and then dumped him in the ocean...pretty much eliminating any hard evidence that existed of this claim. Yes, you claim there are pictures and video...but again, given your track record, the fact that we're 4 days and waiting for this data is very curious.

I think you must be absolutely stupid to not question this story!
edit on 4-5-2011 by DOcean because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by DOcean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

Yes, conformational bias at it's very finest.

The only ones demonstrating conformational bias are those who are accepting something as true with NO evidence from people who destroyed the objective evidence.

Being skeptical is the only logical position at this point.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why not release it then? as proof? or better yet lets see the DNA evidence

Even if we did see DNA evidence, what would that tell us? It would tell us that they had his DNA. It would not tell us when they acquired the sample. It would not tell us if he is alive or dead. A BODY that many people could take and independently verify DNA samples from would prove all of the above.

But a DNA sample alone tells us only that they had somehow acquired his DNA. Not when, and not whether he was alive or dead when they did, and not whether he is alive or dead now.

I cannot send a sample of my DNA to the insurance company I hold life insurance through, and have them test it against my relatives and expect a payout, can I?

There is a good reason for that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The original story has been changed several times, so which is it?

To be honest, what do you expect? After they had killed him, there would have been a massive rush to tell a news agency that he was dead. They wouldn't have had many details, or much time to verify that everyone's accounts all matched up, so they will have released a 'draft' of what had happened. After a few days when they had finally sorted their heads out and knew exactly what happened, they released more accurate information.

If you sat a certain amount of people down in a room and then showed them a video, then about 10 minutes after the video asked them to write down or tell you what they saw, a lot of peoples answers would be different. This is similar to what happened

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join