It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What The US Goverment is Trying to Divert our attention from..?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
ok could this be the reason the american goverment is trying to fill the media with all this WE KILLED OSAMA cr@p...??

is this what they're trying to push to the bottom of the news pile...??

this could end up being ww3 if im reading it right..

sorry its late here in Australia + im half asleep.. + im really not awake enough to go into detail so im just going to post a link to the two articles i just read.

‘U.S. provoking China and Russia in Mediterranean’

and

"Tensions escalate over the South China Sea"
edit on 3-5-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
America is stirring so many pots,
which makes it very hard for us to watch what the other hand is doing....

edit on 3-5-2011 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
pakistan is chinese ally and a very very very important strategic location in a hypothetical war with china and russia.

if its ww3 they are after, they better get their little north american union together a whole hell of a lot faster than currently.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
pakistan is chinese ally and a very very very important strategic location in a hypothetical war with china and russia.

if its ww3 they are after, they better get their little north american union together a whole hell of a lot faster than currently.

you joking?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
America is stirring so many pots,
which makes it very hard for us to watch what the other hand is doing....

(you may want to change your title from texting to regular words before a mod catches it & changes it for you...
I'm sorry
, but you should also spell "devert" as "divert" and "goverment" as "government"......just trying to help
)
edit on 3-5-2011 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

thanks.. see i told you i was half asleep

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Dear government officials or anyone involved in decision making. If you are reading this... Im not down for any more wars, and certainly not another wold war. Kthanks

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
thats the number one question!

we should find out whats going on :S...in a complete different direction
edit on 3-5-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

I would look to Silver hitting $47 which is about to crash J P Morgan, which will further cause a mass exodus from the dollar and the imminent collapse of the western economy.

China, Japan and UK about to dump their USD holdings.

Watch this space...

How to destroy a superpower.

Cosmic...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Throwing a comment on here to bookmark the page. I'm off to do some work and a little more research.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This seems to be a very scary possibility.

America is making more enemies than sense nowadays.

How many people in the united states and how many in washington? We let these bullies sign our and our kids futures away

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Thank you - will read and have book marked for later too.

Late here and can't sleep - think something is up

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

You may be right about that. I always feel that these kinds of 'news stories' are a bit convenient. That's a situation that I personally think is a big mistake on the part of the US. We don't want to ruffle the feathers of China and Russia. This is bad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't plan on having any kids in the near future...for their sake.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor
I don't plan on having any kids in the near future...for their sake.

Its a bit late for my wife and I. Our son is three, and every day I feel a little less crazy for buying him an NBC child system. The $h!tty thing is I should feel crazy. I should feel like a loon, but I don't. The news... the agenda that is leaking into the light day by day only serves to vindicate my actions.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

What's an NBC child system? I'm trying to understand since my wife and I have a 15 month old. I also have older grown children too but I'm most concerned since I have such a young one.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
that interview makes a tremendous amount of sense, actually, and that in itself is pretty terrifying...maybe tptb are intentionally setting us up to LOSE world war 3? the farce of history will simply say that we spread ourselves to thin, but the truth is that it is the final move in the game to permanently destroy this country and remake it in the image of a communofascist slave state...the only real threat to world fascism will have been removed and destroyed along with the constitution...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Nuclear/Biological/Chemical..

But, those things are a crap shoot. the quality control from batch to batch varies greatly in performance and reliability. The absolute best are the air force versions

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by Mactire

What's an NBC child system? I'm trying to understand since my wife and I have a 15 month old. I also have older grown children too but I'm most concerned since I have such a young one.

A Nuclear/Biological/Chemical Protection Breathing Apparatus. Most children freak out if you try to place a gas mask on their heads because breathing is typically a bit forced while wearing the mask, making them feel like they're going to suffocate. A panicked 3 year old? Not fun.
These systems fit loosely over the head and torso, and is battery powered, doing all the breathing for them while creating a positive air pressure flow that keeps toxins out. We've increased his security with the system by telling him its an Astronaut Costume.
The entire idea behind needing this is horrifying, but I feel in this day and age with the threat of nuclear fallout, volcanic ash, toxins that get released during tsunamis, floods, and earthquakes, the list goes on, it adds a bit of security should we ever need it, and I'm hoping we won't. There's nothing scarier than being a parent these days; especially the parent of a small child.

The poster above me is right; these masks are a toss up, but like every precaution in the world, its better to try than not.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

U.S. Provoking China and Russia in Mediterranean |
Turkish Weekly Posted by Matt in May 1st, 2011

The United States is at the risk of a war with China and Russia as its main objective behind engineering the Libyan war and Syrian unrest is to remove the two major powers from the Mediterranean, a senior former U.S. official has warned. “Washington is all for invading Libya and is putting more and more pressure to intervene in Syria because we want to… clear China and Russia out of the Mediterranean,” Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, who served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration, said during an interview with Press TV on Tuesday.

LiNK

ok so now that im awake (kind of) - im off to see what else i can find.

this truely scares me.. even more so since Australia's PM Julia Gillard has on recently been hanging out with the Chinese Goverment .. i remember seeing a news report from when she was there saying a few things about her being given special treatment + being allowed to do things that China usually doesnt grant other government members of the world..

i need to go refreshen my mind with what exactly it was - but first a very strong coffee is needed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join