It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This What The US Goverment is Trying to Divert our attention from..?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It almost makes you wonder if our government is purposely trying to get us all killed.

I have to wonder,

Are all our representatives, infiltrators?

How do we know we haven't already been overthrown on the sly?
edit on 023131p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No we're slaves to them and we make them money, if we die then they die.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Vamp333

I would look to Silver hitting $47 which is about to crash J P Morgan, which will further cause a mass exodus from the dollar and the imminent collapse of the western economy.

China, Japan and UK about to dump their USD holdings.

Watch this space...

How to destroy a superpower.

Cosmic...

Umm....please tell me that JP Morgan won't crash. Part of my retirement is tied up in that company. What do silver prices have to do with that? If JP crashes, does that mean I lose everything?
On the other hand, if it all falls apart then I'll be in the same boat as everyone else huh? Broke, I guess.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

But don't these special ops happen all the time? I think this is one that they just let us know about. Yes, a very big ops but apparently, our government thought it'd be A-okay to do so without repercussions. It was very much a public thing and they could have done this without basically bragging about it to the whole world. So, why did they?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vamp333
ok could this be the reason the american goverment is trying to fill the media with all this WE KILLED OSAMA cr@p...??

is this what they're trying to push to the bottom of the news pile...??

this could end up being ww3 if im reading it right..

sorry its late here in Australia + im half asleep.. + im really not awake enough to go into detail so im just going to post a link to the two articles i just read.

‘U.S. provoking China and Russia in Mediterranean’

and

"Tensions escalate over the South China Sea"
edit on 3-5-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by Vamp333 because: (no reason given)

So When would there be a convenient time to release the news of the death of the terrorist ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

maybe back in 2001 when he actually died

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

maybe back in 2001 when he actually died

I suppose maybe in an alternate universe maybe, but he didnt die in 2001. Theres no credible proof that says he was. and dont quote alex jones please.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

there's no credible proof that he died in 2011 either... or in any other year for that matter

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
why cant our government just worry about our side of the damn planet!!!

every day i hear more and more stories about something our government is doing across the world! we need to learn to deal with our side of the world before we can worry about the rest of it, we are starting to look like the bully in high school who always wants to be in the fight/riot he has no business being in

edit on 5-5-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
SPF 10,000 anyone.....

MEH...

It was a good run...
edit on 5-5-2011 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

Is This What The US Goverment is Trying to Divert our attention from..?

It is becoming fairly obvious that the move to globalization has failed. And because this effort saw the export of the industrial plants of much of the west sent to China, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Brazil, Mexico and Indonesia. Europe and North America are now basically hollow shells of McDonald's-type service industry that couldn't fight a large scale war, much less win one.

We are sitting ducks.

As for OBL, we needed something to take us away from the horrid economy, slowing supply of food and energy, increased UFO sightings and worsening government corruption.

And you know what? For the large part of our democratic conglomeration? It worked... except on Saturday night when professional wrasslin is on.
edit on 5-5-2011 by redoubt because: Typos and addendums

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

there's no credible proof that he died in 2011 either... or in any other year for that matter

Yes there is. Have you no been paying attention the last week.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashtonkusher
why cant our government just worry about our side of the damn planet!!!

every day i hear more and more stories about something our government is doing across the world! we need to learn to deal with our side of the world before we can worry about the rest of it, we are starting to look like the bully in high school who always wants to be in the fight/riot he has no business being in

edit on 5-5-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

agree.. being a non-american it sometimes crosses my mind.. "gees who are the americans going to go after next..? will they ever run out of countries to invade...?"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

reply to post by gorgi

Yes there is. Have you no been paying attention the last week.

really..? wow.. can you point me to this credible proof that you seem to have that he died on the date that you joined this site please....?

you know what... after checking your profile + realising the date you joined + that the only threads that you have posted in are the Osama/Obama threads with your "TEAM AMERICA" intelligence.. im guessing your answer to my question is "BECAUSE OBAMA SAID SO SO ITS TRUE"

<< 1  2   >>

join