It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gets the little chair..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Military official gets the big chair... is it just me or does that seem a little backwards to me?
Also the picture is worth the look.

sorry for the lame post.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

That is because he is the commish in their fantasy baseball league!! You see that Hillary must not have gotten Pujols. The point is, that picture could have been taken for any reason at any time. Good acting everyone....Osama has been dead for a long time now, but let's try to get the worthless SOB Obama re-elected....

edit on 5/3/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
looks like he just walked in that room on the fly, and the guy with the computer was working some kind of projector maybe... I doubt Obama would be arguing over which seat he gets..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
yea it does look like he got there on the fly....

was told about the raid at the last minute?....

is he on a need to know?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

Im just assuming once he made the call to attack and how it was pretty much out of his hands.
He was along for the ride then and probably was just getting out there way observing the movie.
Could you imagine being in that room though.... the tension and anxiety.... unimaginable

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I actually think its says something good about Obama. He is not above sitting in the "little chair" and letting someone else sit in the "big chair" ahah.

I don't know, I always try to look at things a little differently.

link   

Originally posted by Vrils r cool

Military official gets the big chair... is it just me or does that seem a little backwards to me?
Also the picture is worth the look.

sorry for the lame post.

Big deal.

He probably decided to sit next to Biden and moved chairs a few times. Think of yourself in a meeting.

You guys are obsessed with every detail that could pertain to "Obama isn't man enough" etc

If you guys didn't dislike him so much I would assume that you are smitten with him like little schoolgirls.

link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

i personally dont give a hoot about the guy or any other person in that room

im not american and i was just simply pointing out something interesting we could all chat
about

peace!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think the size of chair, colour, if it swivelled or was adjustable would be the last thing on their minds.

Maybe they had a game of party chairs too.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
He's waiting for someone to bring him his popcorn.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrils r cool
reply to post by mudbeed

i personally dont give a hoot about the guy or any other person in that room

im not american and i was just simply pointing out something interesting we could all chat
about

peace!

Cool. Please do go on. Chat about it. You seem to have very little to say. This thread really seems like you were hoping other people might chat about it. I am curious what you think is worth chatting about here. Please lead the conversation.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm conservative.
A Tea Party guy.
I'm to the right of Limbaugh.
I own guns, a bible, and by GOD! the American flag!

Yet, sitting in a chair determined by size seems kinda meh to me. Give the guy his due. I don't like him at all. Not one bit. But I'll focus on his policies, his administration.

Not where he's sitting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Are those Monika Lewinski mugs shots on Hillary's laptop?
She must have grabbed the wrong files on assassinations!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
wow so full of life and vigour you all are!

my original thought about this thread was pointing out the military official in the big chair maybe i should of called my post military official gets the big chair but you guys would still be calling me out on the same subject.
i already got decent constructive answers from my post. the flaming comes natural to you guys doesnt it?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Obama is there to just watch. The ones in the "big chair" are actually doing the work. He is where he should be IMO.

Really, how much did he really have in this? He gave the nod to go ahead and kill OBL once intel was received. He has an entire team that works on this stuff - then they inform him of everything. If he had said no, he would have been taken out back and flogged by the the people. Everyone else did ALL the work. He just gave the OK
edit on May 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join