It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/02/2011 At around 7 am PST my clock began to move backwards... and still is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

hmm maybe you are right it does seem like they would have to meet doesnt it. something still seems off to though no pun intended. now my head hurts. im usually wrong so...maybe its four times a day? im letting this go now

edit on 5/3/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hey everyone thanks for the replies! Sorry I pretty much passed out last night after making some videos. Yes I made videos and I`m gonna make more because ITS STILL DOING IT!! I thought for sure the batteries would have died by now... It has slowed down more though. I think it might stop sometime today but I don`t know... The time when I went to bed showed about 11:30 and now it shows 8:25 so it has only moved "back" in time about 3 hours in the past 8 or so... I am kinda busy today but I will make some more videos and figure out how to get them online before midnight PST tonight, I promise.... Weird stuff! I`ll finish reading the replies now and thanks again for your input, whether useful, humorous, speculative or aaccusational, I`m happy to hear from the minds at ats as this has me perplexed. Its an analog clock that takes 2 AA batteries. Its pretty cheap, made in china i beleive. I`l get more details when I take it down off the wall and make some more detailed videos with the naked ladies covered as I realized the ones I made last night coyuld leave room for doubt in the minds of some ats`ers as to whether this is being manipulated somehow. What I`d like to know is if there is any mechanical explanation for this. Why would a clock even be equipped to run backward? What would cause it`s gears to receive such a command"? I guess I should read all the replies before I ask more questions... When I make the other videos I`ll show the back of it and everything and I`ll have my wristwatch there to show that time is running normally... Again, thanks so much for the replies it means a lot to me and I really appreciate it and I hope you are all having a good day today.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is pretty hard to believe without video. Sorry to say... But I`ll be lookin forward to see if you get those videos posted tonight. At least it`s somethin other than Osama Bin Ladin. Thanks for sharin, mate. Star n Flag for ya for givin me somethin interestin to think about. Now hurry and get those videos uploaded!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ladies! Gentlemen! Mentalmen... Jadies...
First, I owe you an apology. It is now 2:32am PST and... No Videos posted!

My 1st thread= Epic Fail... with a lesson learned.

A Well-deserved Explanation for those who this may concern:
I have taken around 5 videos on my cellphone... they were ok, but did not do this justice in my personal opinion... So I went to walmart, got a Kodak Easy Share C195. My phone has a 3 megapixel camera... The Kodak? It`s got four... TEEN! Fourteen! Nearly 5 times as powerful! I literally fell asleep while sitting on my bed reading the directions and figuring this thing out. Yes I could easily figure out how to make a video, but I`m just one of those guys who has to know about every option, so I can make the best video possible. I will now work on that, and then I`ll post them here, and create a new thread... New camera... new thread...? Sounds good. But mainly I will do this since I broke my midnight deadline and this information already has to compete with Osama as it is. Again, I apologize...

Update: The clock is STILL moving backwards... Noticeably slower. I`m thinking about changing the battery to see what happens. I think it will continue to move backward, but at a faster speed. I posted earlier today saying that it (the second-hand) was moving noticeably slower than it was last night (or early yesterday morning I should say, approx. 4am.) And now, I THINK it`s moving even slower... I`m torn between waiting for it to finally stop and see what time it stops on, and changing the battery to see what happens...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

While I'm not at all saying it isn't true, a video wouldn't help much. You could just run a normal one in reverse, after all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Its pretty cheap, made in china i beleive. I`l get more details when I take it down off the wall and make some more detailed videos with the naked ladies covered as I realized the ones I made last night coyuld leave room for doubt in the minds of some ats`ers as to whether this is being manipulated somehow.

Well this explains everything. They do everything half a$$ed backwards and cheap!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
UPDATE... after I took the clock down from the wall to make videos showing the back of the clock, and i put masking tape to "mask" the breasts, but not the faces, of the girls from my Playboy flyers that come with each issue, (the flyer that displays information about the playboy website and always has a hot topless chick) I put the clock back on the wall and it fell down after about 10 or 15 minutes and the way it landed it got caught between the wall and the peice of furniture situated below the clock itself, and I checked on the videos I had just recorded to see the position of the hands and I don`t think they moved that much... But the way it "landed" I am almost certain they had to have moved at least a little since there is no glass cover or anything, the hands are just exposed. So, now I`m left wondering if there is any point in waiting to see where it stops...

Just to be clear, I don`t think there is anything paranormal going on. But I`m always open to the possibility...

I`m leaning towards the idea of changing the battery, since it`s moving slower and isn`t as exciting. I wanna see if it will go fast backwards. But I want to record that little experiment... I`ll make some recordings tonight and make a new, better prepared thread tomorrow. I learned that posting a thread without pics or videos, is a mistake. Thank you all for helpiing to facilitate this learning experience.

(Yes, my girlfriend is very cool and doesn`t mind my reading playboy and having a "topless chick" clock rather than putting "family & friend" photos in the spaces on the clock. hehe)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe youe were going to check your clock ten minutes EARLIER...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
yesterday in second period the clock in are class started moving backwards around 2:04
almost end of class.
i did not even notice it untill two girls pointed it out while we left.
i dont know what it means but know your not alone bud.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
nvm ... mods pls delete
edit on 5/5/11 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

our front room clock always seems to stop at 5.50 am or 3.50pm but not everyday freaky

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

news to me that dead batteries make clocks go backwards

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I had a boss who bought a backwards clock images2.playserver1.com... he thought it would be funny to swap the gubbins with an ordinary face and tell us all at work that the clock was possessed and was going back in time.

It was funny for a while until soeone found the real face and motor from the other clock in the staffroom....

Not saying this is what you have done but it reminded me of it.
edit on 20-5-2011 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You tube seems to have many backwards clocks....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
kcolc wen a rof emit?

That's funny

edit on 20-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join