It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saturated with american ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

ever notice the people who buy into all the propaganda are saturated in ignorance,you can see it in their mannerisms and speech,would you wanna be a part of this crowd?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Yeah, pretty lame. the one guy with crap on his face actually sad Saddam? !

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

yeah most people dont know their a**holes from their elbows and yet they still think their the cutest thing since sliced kittens lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All we would have to do.

Is add that annoying sound the Muslim Women make and,

It looks just like some of the Middle East after 911.

The word that comes to mind is..."Classy".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Whats really sad, is these retards are running around in the streets chanting USA....and yet never fully realizing that these alleged actions are a prelude to a larger, coming war. Make no mistake, something very soon is going to happen, and it aint gonna be pretty.

Im only guessing of course but what I see is this:

* Means to infringe further on our rights
* Increase security measures nationally ( under the premise of national security)
* Increase spending on the military complex ( using BL death as means to and end )
* Possibly increase military presence in the ME

Just a few ideas...regardless, as a poster put in another thread. BL goal during the 10 year war with Russia, wasnt to defeat them, but bleed them financially. They accomplished that. Now look, he said the same thing when we occupied. And here we are bleeding financially. I'd say Mission accomplished.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

like leading the sheep to the slaughter by a pack of wolves in sheeps clothing

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

like leading the sheep to the slaughter by a pack of wolves in sheeps clothing

Yup.....and isnt it ironic, our current POTUS has been revered as the " messiah "?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

well what ive realised lately is that we must have traveled through some sort of worm hole through space and time and landed........in the twilight zone lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Yeah. It's almost eerie. bin Laden's 'letter to America' Revisited

Whats sad is that TPTB will not allow for us to run and tuck tale like the Russkies did. Can you say increased tax dollars to the military complex?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's not just american ignorance, whole wide world is like this. It's just that somehow people have this impression that Americans should be smarter than the rest of the lot but really they're the all the same.

Some would say "you paint us with a broad brush" but if most people were not as dumb as the guys in the video we wouldn't live in such tragic and perverted yet comical world. It's as if 21st century was written by Terry Pratchett - I can't wait to see what happens next.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

why arent they storming the white house like that demanding our sovereignty back,or demanding we get rid of all the illegals to free up jobs,or to stop spending so much of our money on senseless wars that only benefit a few corporate ceo's but instead they are cheering the death of a fabled false flag enemy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

yea i saw that, the guy was like "we finally got saddam, weve been in his country for 7 years" lol like wtf are you serious.
Alot of those people seemed like they went there just to be on tv and go party

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
for crying outloud

what a bunch of idiots there is no hope for this country.

we finally got saddam says it all

this country has become an epic fail

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yeah it's akin to the crazies celebrating immediately after the North tower collapsed. Seems to be a mindless mentality when a mob comes together.

While I can understand the feelings of relief due to Bin Laden's death, I cannot see any sense of jumping up and down and chanting. Leave that behavior for the WWF or Citi-Field.

I suppose it could be different had I lost a family member that morning, but I didn't. I can safely say that a mojority of the crowd didn't either though. Probably a small percentage.

America is losing its grip on reality lately. Nothing to celebrate at all really. I guess this was a chane to let it all hang out. Regardless of how lame it seems to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

we celebrate the 7 sins, celebrity, and fantasy, our culture has died due to globalization,multiculturalism and corporatization, we are a sick and dieing animal twitching in the hot sun panting our last breath

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

we celebrate the 7 sins, celebrity, and fantasy, our culture has died due to globalization,multiculturalism and corporatization, we are a sick and dieing animal twitching in the hot sun panting our last breath

I whole heartedly agree.

I witness it around me daily. I am not immune to such behavior either. I am aware of it though, and I try to make myself a better person. I do understand entirely why the Arab fanatics hate us though. It isn't because of Jews or jealousy. It is because our entire nation is one gigantic sellout whore with no moral foundation.
edit on 2-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

people hate our uglyness, our fakeness, our arrogance, our disillusion of grandeur, our diseased minds,our lack of respect for our environment,our lack of holding education in high reguard, yet illegals and legals alike flock here by the millions to rape us for what little we have left,wild wild west every man for them self,pre apocolypse

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I thought college was supposed to
make people smarter.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
It's not just american ignorance, whole wide world is like this. It's just that somehow people have this impression that Americans should be smarter than the rest of the lot but really they're the all the same.

I couldn't agree less!
My general impression is that Americans are less 'smart' (sic) than the rest of us!
(Not innately, but because their education system stinks, and because they are propagandised up the wazoo...

join