It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non youtube UFO footage with bonus ET.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
UFO with Aliens in

Looking around the world wide web for UFO footage that I haven't seen before. This one caught my attention. I'm 50/50 on this one at the moment.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

here are a few threads on the topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

just as help for you

edit on 2-5-2011 by optimus primal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
has been covered million times this one

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kool, Mods can just close this thread.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It helps to use the search function.

Don't worry. Other people have been tripped up like this before.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
I'm 50/50 on this one at the moment.

I think this has finally been determined to be somebody filming poorly through a telescope at an internal refraction/reflection inside the telescope, and not something actually out flying or hovering over the water. The speck of light is refracting off a mirror or lens and showing up on the inside of the hand-held, misaligned telescope.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I looked at the older threads, the video I linked too is a recently edited version. Having looked again, the stills showing the "ET's" don't appear in the actual video footage.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hi,

This is my favourite video to date.

If you read through the previous threads, some have tried to debunk it and failed, and its not in the hoax bin.

I think I read somewhere the video was checked and found to be authentic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What bothers me is that they supposedly filmed this object returning over a period of three years and didn't take along a bloody tripod....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

What bothers me is that they supposedly filmed this object returning over a period of three years and didn't take along a bloody tripod....

The thing is, if you look at all the footage, including the stuff he shot of the nearby shore, you'll see that what he's doing is holding up an external telescope to the video camera and filming through that. So he's getting a video of a reflection of light refracting off the inside of the telescope. That's why it's always in the same spot so many years in a row.

It's not that it isn't "authentic." He's filming what he sees in the viewfinder. Unfortunately, it's not a UFO with aliens, as it has been mistakenly interpreted to be, but bad photography.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Have to say I got a bit of a chill watching that. I think this one would be hard to debunk.

Honestly I don't see why re posts are such a bad thing. If this guy hadn't posted this I wouldn't have seen it. S&F for you.

If it's been done before then just ignore it. But remember that the conversations will be different every time.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

If you watch the video the guy that shot it says that they used a 200mm lens with an electronic doubler. There was no telescope involved. If you have ever shot under high zoom, even with a tripod you are going to get wiggle, from soft ground, wind, the act of looking through the viewfinder. It has also been independently examined and the conclusion was that whatever was on the screen was actually there, no light reflections.

I'm still not putting it at 100%, I would say it's reaching 75% though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

The thing is, if you look at all the footage, including the stuff he shot of the nearby shore, you'll see that what he's doing is holding up an external telescope to the video camera and filming through that. So he's getting a video of a reflection of light refracting off the inside of the telescope. That's why it's always in the same spot so many years in a row.

It's not that it isn't "authentic." He's filming what he sees in the viewfinder. Unfortunately, it's not a UFO with aliens, as it has been mistakenly interpreted to be, but bad photography.

Can you please make something similar or give links to explain the phenomenon responsible? It would be nice to take someones word, but I don't see anything resembling a telescope and haven't heard your explanation brought up elsewhere.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Good idea. If anyone could recreate the video with a telescope and produce similar results we could perhaps debunk this one. But as mentioned, the chap filming the 2009 shots stated they were using a large lens, not a telescope.

I have watched this over and over and after my 5th watch, I was finally able to see the "movement" of one of the ET's arms.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Here is an 18 page ATS thread on this case. There are various debunking scenarios included.

top topics

join