It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spearheading the Deather's movement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I won't even get to the conspiracy about WHEN they killed Osama... but since they are just releasing this news now, with hardly any evidence, I just HAD to bring this up.

So, they SAY they killed Osama, and they SAY he was buried at sea... OH REALLY?

I don't believe it for one bit. If this is true, then I'm sure they can show the Death Certificate???!?!

I want to officially spearhead the Deather's movement right here, and right now on ATS! Please join me so that we can get someone (maybe trump, lol) to get us access to the Death Certificate of "Obama" Bin Laden.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

count me in!!! first flag on me..LOL

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
show me the long form, and I'll believe this nonsense.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Im in, I want pictures too, not fake pictures ether. Non altered pictures of his dead mug shot

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Count me in. It's good he's gone but my main issue is that he was killed in the past 24 hours/week/whenever they wanna claim?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Seems we had a birth and a death in the same week....I guess these 2 cancel each other out...I sure hope so....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I know it's going a little off topic but earlier today I had a horrible feeling that we'll be in some kind of disupte with Pakistan over this and it won't be pretty.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I agree that Obama should get no credit whatsoever for it, but it is a good political move nonetheless. I was talking to a bunch of people at work today in an alternate office who have absolutely nothing to do with conspiracies and all of that and they all say that what has went down is extremely fishy... .first with the birth certificate and now with Osama...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
inb4 Osama Bin Laden's death was an alien-hybrid

We need to see the death certificate. Not some computer generated short-form death certificate but the long form one with raised seals.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Whether he died in 2001 or like Mrs. Bhutto said, the fact remains, that piece of SH*T Obama does not need the credit for it. Besides, wasnt he golfing AGAIN?

Actually, wasn't Obama partying at that cheesy roast in DC while at the same time directing this very important OBL/UBL/Osama/Usama/Tim Osmond operation? Talk about multi-tasking...

edit on 2-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I want to officially spearhead the Deather's movement right here, and right now on ATS! Please join me so that we can get someone (maybe trump, lol) to get us access to the Death Certificate of "Obama" Bin Laden.

Instead of wasting time demanding irrelevant stuff like Bin Hidin's death, how about proving he was actually involved in 9/11? Didn't the Taliban ask for this proof back in 2001 and were given zero evidence? Oh yeah, forgot...gotta keep 9/11 out of the courts at all costs.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Relax, it's still pretty fresh news. "U.S. Officials say as proof of his death, a recording of Osama Bin Laden being buried was recorded & will probably be released as soon as George Lucas, Industrial Light & Magic & the 100 strong team of 3D Studio artists finish it off"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
show me the long form, and I'll believe this nonsense.

I don't really believe this news about Osama Bin Laden being dead.

I think it's a just turban myth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Sign me right up, get in line people and take a number this is going to be one helluva ride.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Its okay just take a deep breath. obama getting some credit isnt the worst thing that will happen

top topics

join