It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the mission to get Bin Laden desablizes Pakistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As we all already know US forces killed Osama in Pakistan yesterday [?] There have been rumblings that Pakistan"s intelligence agency works with al-Qaida. But we do have Hilary Clinton claiming that the Pakistani helped us find him.Reuters But my thought is what if this is part of a plan to destabilize Pakistan? He more then likely had sympathizers within the Pakistani Government, what if the actions of the US causes a schism? Or the people of Pakistan take offense at the US going in to their country like we did and start their own little revolution? I would like to hear thoughts on this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well on BBC news live about 40 minutes ago a Pentagon official and some british government official (dont know he he was) openly admitted that pakistan had no knowledge of the US mission and that they could very well get pissed off about the US doing the operation without the pemission of the pakistani government

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Really? That info doesn't surprise me, but the admittance does. Gonna have to watch me some BBC to catch that thank you. US media is going to ride the he's dead wave for a while and not much real info will be given.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

To quote hangedman this is why the Pakistani gov't was left out

He more then likely had sympathizers within the Pakistani Government,

As well as in the ISI. There are "very very good players" (true allies if you will) and "very very bad players" in the Pakistani regime and intelligence/military sectors. As a whole country they cannot be trusted. Individually many many can!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What if Pakistan has already supplied nukes to Al Qaeda, and that is in fact why Osama's compound was in an area of Pakistan that is also home to MANY retired Pakistani military officials?

Do you really want to know how deep this rabbit hole goes?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

That is what my thinking has been leaning towards. But more to the what if this is what causes them to? Yea I know this rabbit hole is deep. Osama had some very well placed friends in Pakistan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

For all we know, the nukes are in-route, or already inside of either, or both the USA and UK, and cells are awaiting messages to deploy and detonate them at specific targets, according to a timed plan, set before Osama's untimely demise.

There are "insiders" who claim that the CIA has known this location to be an Al Qaeda compound for a very long time, why all of the sudden was the urgency for the raid?

Was Osama really even there, did he even exist?

May be a good idea to prepare for the mother of all terrorist attacks, just in case.

Preferably before June.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Well on BBC news live about 40 minutes ago a Pentagon official and some british government official (dont know he he was) openly admitted that pakistan had no knowledge of the US mission and that they could very well get pissed off about the US doing the operation without the pemission of the pakistani government

ISI would have saved him, had we told them what we were doing.

They are useless.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ummmm right now Pakistan is thoroughly embrassed. Why would this "destabalize" anything in Pakistan? If anything it will get them to get more "on board".

Originally posted by hangedman13
As we all already know US forces killed Osama in Pakistan yesterday [?] There have been rumblings that Pakistan"s intelligence agency works with al-Qaida. But we do have Hilary Clinton claiming that the Pakistani helped us find him.Reuters But my thought is what if this is part of a plan to destabilize Pakistan? He more then likely had sympathizers within the Pakistani Government, what if the actions of the US causes a schism? Or the people of Pakistan take offense at the US going in to their country like we did and start their own little revolution? I would like to hear thoughts on this.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

For all we know, the nukes are in-route, or already inside of either, or both the USA and UK, and cells are awaiting messages to deploy and detonate them at specific targets, according to a timed plan, set before Osama's untimely demise.

There are "insiders" who claim that the CIA has known this location to be an Al Qaeda compound for a very long time, why all of the sudden was the urgency for the raid?

Was Osama really even there, did he even exist?

May be a good idea to prepare for the mother of all terrorist attacks, just in case.

Preferably before June.

I heard the nukes are already here.
They have just been waiting for us to rebuild the World Trade Center.
We appear to be dragging our feet for a good reason.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Pakistan was never stabile.. lmao.

second line.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That is the problem. How do you destabilize a country which is not stable to begin with.

I wish they would just shut the hell up. They have been sticking it up our keesters for way to long. because they support there home grown terrorist so they do not want us to kill them and upset them.

Well we are upset that you keep them and you had better get your house in order or we will clean your house for you.

Stop all funding to pakistan. immediately.

top topics

join