It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood in live.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As you can see on this links, flood is taking place. In five minutes i saw a large band of ground being flooded. It's in Memphis.Watch now and don't say there is nothing hapenning, it's clearly hapenning !
www.myfoxmemphis.com...

Update : Cairo levee just broke.

Update:
Failure levee at Smithland : water.weather.gov...
edit on 11/04/11 by LaTouffe because: (no reason given)

Update:
SE missourian : overtopping of frontline levee near Mississippi
www.semissourian.com...

Update :
west Kentucky cam (with automatic refresh)

www.westkentuckystar.com...
Flooding now !

Update : Missouri starting to flood ?
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

That is horrible. If you're from there, I hope you stay safe. Floods are one of the most deceivingly powerful things I've ever seen.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

shocking and Nothing about it on the MSN .
thank you S+F

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

is it just me or is there a white dot in the sky upper left area?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

its gone now

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Hmm I still see it. It is just up and right of the top left raindrop on the lens. Tell me what you think, maybe its just the sun behind the clouds.

Edit: Oh and only can see it in full screen.OH and they just did a wiper across the screen as I clicked back LOL sorry
edit on 2-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: (no reason given)

Oh actually I think its on the lens. I can see it as the picture moves
edit on 2-5-2011 by Bdizzl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Check out my thread on this issue

Thanks for the update OP!
SnF

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here's a vid of the levee blow in IL

One heck of an explosion

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Explosion is at :53 for those who want straight to the meat. Face it, Missouri is screwed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here is the real reason for breaking the levees....... they are blowing the levees for a reason that has nothing to do with flooding, it has everything to do with the bogus madrid fault earth quake they have planned and the bogus nuke created tsunami up the mississippi river that could be stopped by those levees. Why are they doing the levees then?

see link for full details and vids....

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The Army Corp.Of Engineers are now in league with GOD......I have heard it all now.....lol.....just to beat the poor farmers out of their land and money.....Bastards be damned......your day is coming, and coming real soon now....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Looks like 7 blast points but why were the sounds happening afterward? Were those additional underwater liquid explosions in addition to the ones we see at 53 seconds into the video?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Looks like 7 blast points but why were the sounds happening afterward? Were those additional underwater liquid explosions in addition to the ones we see at 53 seconds into the video?

No, that would be a factor of the distance from the explosion the camera was sitting in.

Sound travels at approximately 1 mile per second, whereas light is extraordinarily faster.

Example would be being able to tell how far away a lightning strike is from you by counting the seconds between the flash and the sound of the thunder. If it was 7 seconds, it's about 7 miles away.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Ah ok good explanation.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

They're blowing it out and flooding farmland to save our homes. Don't be a jerk. My town is going to be half-submerged by morning. My friends and family's homes are now or will be underwater.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you folk and nothing on MSM - total disregard for human lives - those poor farmers too.

I put a thread up yesterday about this but not many picked up on it. It's a guy on video warning about what was coming and what they're really doing - he was really freaking out near the end of the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone living in the area should watch it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rodredux
reply to post by Caji316

They're blowing it out and flooding farmland to save our homes. Don't be a jerk. My town is going to be half-submerged by morning. My friends and family's homes are now or will be underwater.

So this is supposed to stop the rain?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Update :
State emergency in Illinois because of water level increase
www.dredgingtoday.com...

Eagle cam : Rock Islands Illinois
www.mvr.usace.army.mil...
Lock and Dam cam : Rock Islands Illinois
www.mvr.usace.army.mil...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

No, but it will drop the water levels a little so that the river doesn't top the flood walls and start pouring over them into the towns. No one is exaggerating here. The flood walls are 40 ft high in places and the water is just a couple feet below, and still rising.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It's wild. All around the world, predictions of the Hopi, among other indigenous groups, are manifesting. Then again, all predictions of doomsday will come about.

It's amazing, really. We've had just over 3" of rain during the past few hours. Today is a stay home and drink some coffee kind of day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join