It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood in live.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The Age of Aquarius is bringing the rains!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

We had over 24 inches in 6 hours where i live 2 years ago.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Originally posted by antar
Looks like 7 blast points but why were the sounds happening afterward? Were those additional underwater liquid explosions in addition to the ones we see at 53 seconds into the video?

No, that would be a factor of the distance from the explosion the camera was sitting in.

Sound travels at approximately 1 mile per second, whereas light is extraordinarily faster.

Example would be being able to tell how far away a lightning strike is from you by counting the seconds between the flash and the sound of the thunder. If it was 7 seconds, it's about 7 miles away.

I believe it's about 1120 ft/sec
edit on 3-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

A reply to caji316 and your link.

Now I understand the square on the weather chart in the third video is quite odd, but wouldn't the swirls of rain which the narrator calls 'rings' be formed by the wind? And isn't it possible that the square is just a glitch? Interesting thread nonetheless.
edit on 3-5-2011 by satorian986 because: I didn't direct my response properly

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Too bad this thread is not getting much attention because it should be.
I have never put too much credibility in the webbots but this time, unfortunatly... they may have hit their Flood Prediction right on the money.
Flooding thousands of acres of the most fertile farmland in America with 15 feet of water is not something to take lightly folks.
Please start your backyard garden today and learn to can your own foods, now.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

Yes! This flood is worse than most in other regions truly realise! I have photos (Arial-pictures), of the entire areas in both Illinois, and Kentucky. But I'm a newbie, how do I post my photos? This is a topic I am personally attached to, as my home area is involved, as well as I fear the entire western part of KY will be underwater, if the New Madrid fault is caused to become active, either as conspiracy, or natural disaster. Could someone let me know where-how to post these "Arial photos"? they are awe-inspiring, and they show us just how powerful the rivers truly are! Keep up the goiod posts there mate!
peace-Shelly

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sadly, not 1-member has offered help me Post my arial-photos...me thinks if The New Madrid Fault is "Set-off by the*powers that be";you'ALL give a darn to see the photos,if you were NOT already dead or *Underwater!
OPEN YOUR Eyes,People! I LOVE MY COUN RTY,But to beb "Proud to be a Hoosier",won't be important AtALL,when We are all under martial law+being whisked-off to FEMA CAMPs!!!
~I DENY APATHY,it is repugnant+illogically selfish,is Apathy!~InHopes of Education of The Masses ,Shelly

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyApathy

I mean no offence but I am sorry to say I cannot understand what it is you are saying my friend

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Under TOOLS+, there is the option to UPLOAD photos. Upload your photos there, then when you click on the photo, below there is a link that you can copy and bring to the REPLY area. When you click on IMAGE when replying, it requires the URL, which you can paste from where you copied it after uploading the photo.

Hope that helps some.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

helIo, I am a newbie as well and was looking earlier at how to set up an avatar on my profile and read quite a few helpful threads on the board business and questions forum.
look here for help
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thanks for your advice my friend! I still however can only get the "pictures (Arial) of The Flooding,
Up on my profile-Photo album. I evern got the wrong Avatar up there! Jeez, I'm not a beginner surfing the web, just new to the "ATS format. Ah yes, Sorry on that "misundersttod or NOT understood reply, I posted ,by accident that into the wrong thread, if I knew how I'd delete it. Onr thing I always talk about "are those who are part of the masses, part of "We the people". It never ceases to amaze me that it seems So Few care about what's going on in our world, as well being done in, and with it, its like it just thunderstikes me that people can be so Apathetic, so Blind ,and desiring to Stay Blind to Truths we ALL need to know. Only id the masses Stick together can we ever stand up to the NWO! Or even exercise our Rights under the Ammendment Under The U.S Constitution, which I still and always will hold dear. I love my Country, I fear our government; seems we all need to just 'take a look', then tell everyone we know what we find is truth! For certain the 6 0'clock news ISN'T going to tell anyone real truth,nor the newspapers...come on, lets get on the same page folks and NOT let these horrid things be continued anymore! Show just a single "ESSENTIAL KINDNESS or two everyday & learn 1-thing everyday ab the TRUTH EMBARGO we face everyday, and see how it will help ya grow as a human being. These floods are NO mistake, nor was the oil-"disaster, nor are these killer tornadoes; RESEARCH HAARP, for you and for us all~Peace&Grace~Shelly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join