It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Typical American Response to death of Osama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You obviously are brainwashed as you have no ability to figure out right from wrong. You lack common sense and street smarts. I am guessing you are in your early 20's and are heavily influenced by your Marxist professor. Osama was the epitome of evil in the world.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WillNiendick

Another problem is that you are posting the identities of people on the internet that 1. Cannot defend themselves here, and two you are opening them up to potential retaliation by others who do more than think that they are disgusting.

Not to mention that fact that some of those people might be under 18.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

How does it feel to have finally killed that white whale?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You just need better friends. And when you get some you all need to start a revolution.

I'd volunteer, but [SICK BRAG] I don't have a facebook [/SICK].

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
You obviously are brainwashed as you have no ability to figure out right from wrong. You lack common sense and street smarts. I am guessing you are in your early 20's and are heavily influenced by your Marxist professor. Osama was the epitome of evil in the world.

Sorry, I don't lack any of these. Just take a moment to put things into perspective for yourself. It's ridiculous that people are cheering in the streets about murder. Regardless of the person, it's still horrible.

Like previous posters have said, it's all a side about perspective. One must step back and realize that neither side is correct, and are both equally disgusting.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
Well guys, here are some snapshots of some of my friend's Facebook status. Some I commented on, some I didn't. But I think it's safe to say that Americans are disgusting.

Regardless if he is a 'terrorist' or not, he still is a Human being. I for one, find it disgusting that Americans believe in this garbage. They still think there is a war on terror, and know nothing.

Makes me angry.. the Humans feeding the bad part of the human consciousness.

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

s911.photobucket.com...

edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: (no reason given)

He was a cowardly terrorist who plotted the deaths of innocent men, women and children. He deserved what he got !
It's that simple.

Were you saddened that people also were happy hitler was dead?

The way I look at it is that it's one terrorist leader who can no longer plot to hurt innocent people, not just in the US, but THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Evidence, not hearsay.

I'm very familiar with the story. And I have yet to see anything that is definitive on the matter.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I got a link for you,happy americans.
Please someone embed this link.
Also want to salute all the wise americans that can see and think!
Salute!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

lol hahaha this is funny it took america 10 years to kill osama and all of america is celebrating like they did something great wow everyone lets give them a standing ovation on killing someone who NEEDS a dialasis machine and was in the same spot for years took you long enough better watch your backs though al quaida is going to be seeing red

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Agree and starred. Reading through this (HERE ON ATS), I really expected to be just chiming in with what everyone else is saying...instead it seems to be a microcosm of what we are seeing in the MSM. Death to the evildoer! Rejoice in the bloodshed of the evil! (1st Douschebagians 3 verse 5) It is really nice that all of you posters believe that something was accomplished (and even that is not for certain)...but do you think it will really have any impact on the rights you have already handed up to our government because of your own fear? Um no..in fact you might even lose some more because you are so happy that the boogeyman is gone and don't want his followers to stir up anything. Guess what? They will create a new boogeyman for you within months if not sooner. And then you will be just as happy giving up more rights to be safe. I can hear it now on the news at 10.."I don't mind getting a bodyscan to go grocery shopping because then I know there are no terrorist evil-doers in the market with me". You know what? At this point I don't even blame the government or whoever controls them.. I blame us. We truly deserve the slavery that comes, whether or not it is ushered in by the next false flag from this incident. Wake up people - take the time to think and learn and talk to people. Take the time to think for YOURSELF! If you don't have time for that, read or watch 1984 again at the very least.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Kinda reminds me of this.......

"Ring around the rosy
A pocketful of posies
"Ashes, Ashes"
We all fall down!
Meaning of "Ring around the Rosie"

When we sang that and when other children sing that are they "disgusting"??

-Alien

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Truly, I've never quite understood the irrational patriotism that is ingrained in North American culture. Osama's death doesn't spell the end of terrorism, nor does it herald the end of the Middle Eastern war. Seems to me as though he has become just a figurehead, and not a lot more.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

So random videos found in random houses in Afghanistan is evidence. The situation with the celebrating Israelis is just heresy. I'm sure if the FBI had EVIDENCE they would have charged bin laden. The Israeli thing was pretty well documented before it was conveniently swept under the rug for obvious reasons.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I've read the article.

They were filming. And at the end of the article it says that their behavior had been INTERPRETED as cries of joy.

Which means it could very well have been something else.

Until some actual evidence comes to light that these men were actually involved in 9/11 there is nothing more than supposition and conjecture.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I hoped they wrapped him in a pig blanket. Add that to your list.
But it is alright for many Arab countries to burn the U.S. flag and dance in the streets after 911?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
who REALLY won? Osama is up in heaven with his 72 virgins right now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
Well guys, here are some snapshots of some of my friend's Facebook status. Some I commented on, some I didn't. But I think it's safe to say that Americans are disgusting.

Regardless if he is a 'terrorist' or not, he still is a Human being. I for one, find it disgusting that Americans believe in this garbage. They still think there is a war on terror, and know nothing.

Makes me angry.. the Humans feeding the bad part of the human consciousness.

s911.photobucket.com...¤t=BINLADEN.png

s911.photobucket.com...¤t=BINLADINBRAINWASH.png

s911.photobucket.com...¤t=BINLADINBRAINWASH.png

s911.photobucket.com...¤t=BNLADDN.png

s911.photobucket.com...¤t=bunladen.png

edit on 04/18/11 by WillNiendick because: (no reason given)

Teenage facebook qoutes?
Really?

Thats some great in-depth examples there, OP.
Typical non-American being half-assed and looking to fault someone else to try and make yourself feel better about yourself.
Way to go.

link   

Originally posted by warseng
who REALLY won? Osama is up in heaven with his 72 virgins right now.

link   
reply to post by dalan.

I suggest you go watch the real video of his confession and you will see it is him. This video that claimed he was someone else deceived you on purpose. First they blurred the picture to remove detail then they shortened the vertical pixels making his head appear more rounded and distorted his features(or to some it up they purposefully made him look different so people could go see that wasn't Osama). But apparently you fell for it dont trust everything you see on a web site.

link   
Lol. Call this an over-simplistic comparison, but this thread is somehow resembles the situation of a crowd of the losing team whining at the other crowd that cheers their team scored a goal.

Seriously, all of you moral buffoons would've waved your underpants up and down in case you've heard G.W.Bush, Rothschild, Rockerfeller, Soros, Trump etc got assassinated.

This forum would be filled with morons yelling HAHAHA HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED !!1!1 .

@People who claim there should be a difference between you and the Muslims who celebrate deaths:
1. You are making a bigoted claim that you are better than them.
2. That argument is flawed. Celebrating innocent people's deaths is horrible. Celebrating the death of a tyrant or a mega-terrorist is perfectly fine.

I don't know if the person who said "nobody's death should be celebrated, not even Hitler's or Stalin's" is either incredibly uneducated about the magnitude of suffer and misery these people have caused to so many other people - or that person is just so stuck up with his own idiotic "morals" that he can't figure out right from wrong.

That logic is so incredibly stupid it boggles my mind how anyone could come up with it.
Imagine a tyrant who controls the world for decades, driven only by his own interests and slaughters people everyday for not doing what he desires. Would it be so unfitted to celebrate his death?

Nobody asks you if it's okay to celebrate a VERY hated man's death. A man who have caused great suffering for both sides, and contributed to killing people by the thousands.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join