It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye ATS. At least for a month.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If you are wondering why, just hit the home button or perhaps the recent posts button. I figure it will be at least a good month before people stop running around like crazed, rabbid chickens. Thats one of the first things i thought to myself when i heard that OBL was dead..."Well.... there goes ATS for at least a month".... So addios.

MOTF!
edit on 2-5-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
First flag is from me....I hear ya bro.
Instead of people showing what attention whores they are by posting their own threads about it....why not just add to the many many many many threads that are already there???
Alot of people are just being attention whores in my opinion.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Alot of people aren't using the #dam search function in my opinion.

Way easier to collaborate information when you don't have to wade through 10,000 threads on the fishy circumstances of Osama's death.

I almost miss the birther threads.
Almost.

See ya MOTF, bring me back a souvenier!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
total agreement from me, been following the story all morning at work, or should i say trying to follow!
my head is spinning not from the news but from everyone getting carried away with their own version of it in
their own threads.

I think ill go home, open a beer, sit in my garden and wait for the world to end!
or at least the REAL story to unfold.

see you in month!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I know, most of my posts are going into closed threads because of the mad duplicates popping up with slightly different titles. Maybe we should divert from the fire-hose page and just keep an eye on specific topic pages for new threads NOT relating to Osama bin dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

good riddance. we really don't need any more comments telling us that we are crazy for not accepting the official stories. if you're not a conspiracy theorist, then why did you come to these forums in the first place?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

Maybe after you are here for a couple years you will understand. Have fun figuring out the "truth".

MOTF!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

I think you totally missed the point he is communicating.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Good Luck MOTF...hard to stay away for that long!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Finally, a Member who lives up to their promise!

I see you haven't posted in 5 days...how's lurkin' workin' out for 'ya?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah...sometimes just a well needed break from anything is all it takes. I am not necessarily a new member although my join date belies that, but I too am having a hard time maneuvering my way around. It used to be that I could click on "recent posts" and read 100 different posts on 100 different topics (maybe the odd double posted issue). Nowadays it's a handful of different topics, with the same source, noone bothers to use the search function and try to excuse their laziness with a "sorry if this has already been posted..." Hell they don't even have to use the search button..just look at recent posts and you can clearly see it's already been posted!

Enjoy your vacation and hopefully things settle down when you come back
The long term members here are the posts I gravitate towards (although there are some very promising newer members don't get me wrong anyone!)

Michelle

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
:prematuraly pops head out of water:

Is it safe yet?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
NO!!! And it's only been 9 days...you still have another 21 to go

Michelle

new topics

top topics

join