It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well hello there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi, nice to meet you all. I'm a sometime reader first time poster.

I've never been one to take things at face value, I'm not one to take a theory and run with it. I tend to find a humble medium between the two, usually the explanation that is best suited for my logic. Aside from my own personal skewed view of reality I try to give different points of view an unbiased look. Whatever it takes to find the truth.

I am interested in a vast array of things. As of now one of the things I am most interested in is time travel, especially through means of magnetic or gravitational manipulation. If any of you know of any sites or threads on this subject, I'd be much appreciative of the help.

I've had many bizarre occurrences in my life, few of which can be explained. One event which has given me a life long fascination with time travel and the manipulation of energy. There are many other strange happenings that I've experienced, there are few if any that I understand. I'm certain that most if not all happened for a reason, a reason that is unbeknownst to me at this moment in time. If anything my experiences have given me a mind that is more open than most.

Sorry if I rambled on a bit, I'm a little tired from being up all night. Anyways I hope that I'll be able to help a few of you as much as you will no doubtedly help me in my search for the truth.

Thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ats Poker, not sure if i can think of a time travel thread of the top of my head but you may be able to find some by using the search bar, but it can be a tad useless at times.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the heads up on the search bar I'll be sure to check it out and see what I can find.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I've also been up all night,

I also feel that everything happens for a reason

I've also had stanged experiences that hav left me more open minded

I've been interested in new forms of energy / travel and other things since I saw a completely SILENT triangle UFO

Welcome to the team.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

It takes all kinds to build a truly great internet community. Have fun!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

nice nick

i love poker

WELCOME!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcoming me guys. Judging from what ive seen so far I have no doubts that this site and it's community will serve me greatly in my search for the truth.

new topics

top topics

join