It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nixon Takes Jackie Gleason To View Dead ETs (young Cheney & Rumsfeld involved!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Okay, look. I read it. Well I have to say it is a very interesting piece. Some interesting claims. And, with that being said, I decided to put it up here. I hope some people with greater knowledge about the subject matter and time lines of events can review and see if this is B.S.?

Or, a smoking gun-especially about Rumsfeld & Cheney. You'll see what I mean. Enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a7901e3743c.jpg[/atsimg]

Nixon Takes Jackie Gleason To View Dead ETs

Jackie Gleason & P.O.T.U.S Nixon view Aliens at Homestead Air Base-1973

Here is the link-a PDF file. You'll have to go to it and read. Sorry. ( I think the good reading starts mid-page 5)

www.rense.com...

Maybe over time new info will/was learned about the parties involved that will aid in confirming (denying) this report/story.

Pretty detailed info in this puppy.
edit on 5/2/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/105c294a0d09.jpg[/atsimg]

And by this picture of JFK at Homestead makes one wonder if the recent story alleging JFK asked for detailed UFO/Aliens info 10 days before his death... Maybe he was onto something.

Or, was good old party boy Jackie telling a cover story for one of this encounters with an alien body---not his wife meaning.

edit on 5/2/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Little known fact: the first person to set foot on the moon wasn't Neil Armstrong... it was Alice Kramden.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Dude, now that is seriously funny.

I spit my drink up. Good one.

STAR and a flag if I could. Thanks for making me laugh.!

"To the Moon Alice, To the Moon I tell ya!" Classic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525b54bca93e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
Okay, look. I read it. Well I have to say it is a very interesting piece. Some interesting claims. And, with that being said, I decided to put it up here. I hope some people with greater knowledge about the subject matter and time lines of events can review and see if this is B.S.?

Clark McClelland is a bit of a con-artist; he makes extraordinary claims with little-to-no supporting evidence. Here, in this story, he tries to add credibility by citing boogeymen Cheney and Rumsfeld, but it doing so he marks his story as complete nonsense.

Cheney, at the time of the story supposedly related by Gleason (1973) was working in the White House but as Assistant Director to the Cost of Living Council; why would someone in such a position be given extraordinary information of such great importance as aliens? The "Presidential Assistant" could not have been Rumsfeld, would have been in Brussels, where he served as ambassador to NATO; hard to believe he would come back to the US to give the President's friend a tour.

Edit to add: According to McClelland's story, Rumsfeld was in the US at the time to consult with other officials; even if that were the case, it is still doubtful he would be regarded as just the "President's Assistant" as by the time Gleason supposedly tells the story, Rumsfeld would have served as White House chief-of-staff and Secretary of Defense. Doubtful Gleason would not remember meeting Rumsfeld or later recognize him. And still, it is doubtful, even if Rumsfeld were in the US at the time, make a special trip to help give a tour.
edit on 2-5-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Thank you.

Exactly what I was looking for. I knew someone would know about those guys work histories etc.

Good work and thanks again.

IGNORANCE DENIED BY ATS.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Always a pleasure to be entertained by anti Tesla cartel agents.
What else is there.
Know your facts or be led down the bunny trail.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This story reminds me of the other story of President Eisenhower taking Arthur Godfrey to meet with aliens at Holloman AFB in 1955. Apparently, aliens like to be entertained.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The original source on this story is apparently one of the ex-Mrs. Gleasons and she sticks to it to this day. Whatever Maclellan is trying to do, I don't know. It original story from Mrs. Gleason X sounds like a wild tale, hard to believe, but just because Macllelan's version can be disproved doesn't disprove the original.

top topics

join