It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of dead osma faked! Real evidence?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Uh.....why are people up in arms over this? The White House never released any photos of a dead Bin Laden. Why would you care if a photo on a website was faked when the government never put out one?

It's like complaining that a Gucci bag you bought in Chinatown was fake.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

That was a great read.

"Bin Laden always denied any ties to 9/11 and, in fact, has never been charged in relation to 9/11. He not only denied involvement, but had done so, while alive, 4 times and had vigorously condemned those who were involved in the attack.

This is on the public record, public in every free country except ours. We, instead, showed films made by paid actors, made up to look somewhat similar to bin Laden..."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Even more proof this pic is a fake - twitpic.com...

*edit* looks like this picture has been taken down
edit on 2-5-2011 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Quick question. Is this the OFFICIAL photo release of the dead body? I know some media outlets are showing it as evidence but they could just be the victim of innocent error and misinformation.

However, is this the OFFICIAL evidence we are being given. As in, from the government, officials, etc.?

If so, I would say they just got caught red handed. However, if this is just some bored teen with photoshop hoaxes, then I am not too concerned.

But I would like to know if this is supposed to be the official photo or if it's just a quickly circulating internet hoax.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So who released that photo?
Is it making rounds in the media as legit?

EDIT- um...yeah....what AshleyD said
edit on 2-5-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Quick question. Is this the OFFICIAL photo release of the dead body? I know some media outlets are showing it as evidence but they could just be the victim of innocent error and misinformation.

However, is this the OFFICIAL evidence we are being given. As in, from the government, officials, etc.?

If so, I would say they just got caught red handed. However, if this is just some bored teen with photoshop hoaxes, then I am not too concerned.

But I would like to know if this is supposed to be the official photo or if it's just a quickly circulating internet hoax.

As far as I can determine, there has been no offiical, from US sources, release of any photos as of the date and time of this post.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

Warning: Graphic image warning:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

don't worry its on ats servers now

files.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by AshleyD

please advise re pics as it has just occurred to me that OP linked to external image
don't wanna be violating T&C...
edit on 2-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: Added warning for image, and made image a link.
edit on 5/2/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thanks for doing that.

I also saved the image to my computer just in case. A lot of information is already disappearing off of external sites so it's nice to have it on the server.

At your request, I just made your post in line with the T&C's but thanks for saving that image in case it gets removed elsewhere.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thanks

wouldn't want any negative karma

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I do not understand why people are so convinced this picture will suddenly vanish from the internet.

It certainly hasnt in the last couple of years it has been doing the rounds!

This picture (feel like I'm repeating the obvious here but...) is a totally unrelated fake. It has nothing to do with the 'news' that Bin Laden is dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Alright, from just scanning some headlines it seems the WH has not yet released any OBL photos.
They are "still considering" whether or not to release one.

White House Officials Debate Releasing Photographs of Bin Laden’s Corpse

ABC News
The Obama administration has photographs of Osama bin Laden’s dead body and officials are debating what to do with them and whether they should be released to the public, officials tell ABC News.

So it is safe to say the pic in question is a hoax.
Unless they are back-tracking

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They probably dug up and recirculated this old pic to see how much the general public picks it apart, then decide whether or not their new fakes are good enough to publish...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
They probably dug up and recirculated this old pic to see how much the general public picks it apart, then decide whether or not their new fakes are good enough to publish...

So in short, to the conspiracy mongors, when it really isn't a conspiracy, it only means it really IS a conspiracy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
yeah........

The pic is fake, and it was not releeased by the US Government. During the press briefing with the National Security team, it was addressed when a reported asked when photos of Bin Laden would be released. He stated the onlything thats been released so far were a few pictures / frames from the bedroom.

Even PRessTV - The mouthpiece or Iranian Propoganda, calls the photos faked. They stated its a merge of 2 different photos that have been circulating the web since 2009.

IPNN - Iranian Propoganda News Network aka PressTV

The current photo showing on different websites claiming to be bin Laden's corpse has used two different photos, which has been used online for the last two years.

The image claiming to show bin Laden's dead body has been on the internet since 2009. Several British newspaper websites used the photo on their front page; however, they were quickly forced to omit the photo as the fake image was published on Twitter.

The Guardian says the fake photo was first used on “themedialine.org," the Middle East online newspaper, on April 29, 2009. The editor had stated that, he could not make sure whether the published photo is genuine or fake.

They are however trying to stir up drama by stating Islam does not allow burial at sea, and there is no time limit on the burial. Numerous sites contradict that statement.... So my question for some on the site who might know, are they saying that to stir up issues?

Are they saying it, basing it off of a difference between Sunni and Shiite?

I am curious what the real answer might be there. We have any members of Islam who can help us out on this one?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
From what I have gathered it is a picture pulled from an article online written last year... Some one started spreading it around and it took off... It's not any kind of official release from the government....

yes, it is a fake, but not by the governments hands.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here are the 2 photos merged into one... The picture is somewhat graphic, be aware...

*************************Graphic Image***************************************

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08dd1155a031.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Everything is a conspiracy. It's like an addiction for some people. I question things just as much as anyone else, and some conspiracy theories are interesting. But others are flat out just conspiracy "theories." Some people can't see that sometimes, the truth is actually what it seems to be. You can give them all the proof they need, and they will write more pointless post's trying to keep the theory going.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Of course it's fake. It was created to prove a favorite delusion of the crazies around here. Namely tha OBL was killed years ago. Nothing has been released yet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
real images may come out, MS media already reporting current image out there is fake

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

the president Obama Who is he ?? Osama Ben laden maybe

If you watch this carefully, their facial features and eyes and bonestructure, ears, mole and neck shoulders completely match, and they're identical minus the beard, and the busy eyebrows.

One other thing, the eyes and top of the nose on Osama's pic has been photoshopped, his pics are photoshopped, that film looks like some of the NASA pics brought out on marsanomalyresearch.com

Those eyes shouldn't be so deadpan and lifeless.

There is no Osama, bin laden, he is a character played out possibly by the one they put up for election out of evil spite to humanity, to pull off such a thing only feeds their ego enormously.

And I believe this, however due to the eyes, I only have the utmost sorrow for Clinton, Bush, and Obama now.

Clinton mason mind control

CIA - Mind Control (part 4/4) -Clinton's Apology

Obama Hypnosis

Though in the last one Obama seems a perpetrator, I don't feel any of the presidents are, they're all like clinton instead.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join