It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up people, OBL was working for the US government until 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Wake up people, OBL was working for the US government until 911.
The information is very credible; who do you all want to believe, Obama who has lied to the American people, the promises he made during his campaign speeches, like transparency in our government, or changes that we can count on, the ending of the Patriot Act and so on… Or should we believe George W Bush who made a public statement that he witnessed the first plane that hit the WTC when the original video was not released the following day.
Let’s face it, all politicians lie and for good reason, it’s because our democracy is corrupt and the greed is out of control.

Sibel Edmonds “ Bombshell” Bin Laden worked for US until 911!

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11."
These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies.
As Sibel has previously described, and as she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army.
After filling in many of the details, with scores of informational links to support the allegations, Ryland summarizes thusly:
The bombshell here is obviously that certain people in the US were using Bin Laden up to September 11, 2001.
It is important to understand why: the US outsourced terror operations to al Qaeda and the Taliban for many years, promoting the Islamization of Central Asia in an attempt to personally profit off military sales as well as oil and gas concessions.
The silence by the US government on these matters is deafening. So, too, is the blowback.

www.bradblog.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Now if I was going to start world war three - how would I play my pieces?

Mmm, Before I start I'd want to weaken the enemy. So I use my pawns to do just that.

I'd also want to know my enemy (know thine Enemy Mmmmm) I've known them a long time - they've all been living under tough regimes so the enemies pawns will be worn down and wouldn't take much pushing for them to go over the edge.

I'll send my pawns forward to agitate them (United They Stand - Divided They Fall). It won't take much.

Now if I weaken their Major Players (Heads of States Muslim Countries) by using their own Pawns (The Muslim Peoples) against them - before going for the Kill - that will certainly be to my advantage they will be very weak and won't easily be governed or directed by their own Governments.

See how the game is being played?

Yes that's the way to play the game. Send my pawns in, turn the people against their Governments - right across the board and then when I'm ready Move In with My Major Players.

Now who are My Major Players - they'd have to be None Muslims of course because the Muslim pawns (People) will all band together once they know what's up. But that's ok, I've already weakened them. They won't know who's side they're on. Confusion always works.

Now we've gone along with China for a very long time and that's been OK we've borrowed lots and lots and lots of money off them that we can't pay back and though most of our Pawns don't think about it much - we haven't forgotton that they are a Communist State with Human Rights issues that are the same as the Regimes in the Middle East (where all the Oil is) - Yes I think it's time to write off that debt we owe them and after all we are in a bit of a financial state our selves - Yes that would solve a lot of Domestic Problems.

Britain, France, Germany - and the rest of Europe -- No Problem there - They'll be on our side.

Russia - well they kind of appear to sit on the fence but hey, like Europe, and Us they're running out of Oil too and the pawns don't know the truth of how friendly we really are.

Israel - Don't even need to question that one they're just waiting their chance with Iran and Syria.

Handy that, Mmmm all my Major Players are non Muslim - what a coincidence.

Yes I can lick my lips, I've got them licked.

Now - I need my Enemy to start this War (sorry game of chess) so that I look like the good guy here.

What can I do that will really work them up - I know - I've got it.

We'll say we killed Bin Laden and that should stir them up - oh yes I forgot about Pakistan I'd better agitate their pawn because they don't like Us Americans at all and their Government haven't helped in our problems with Afganistan.

Yes I know - to stir them up against their Government I'll say Pakistans Government helped us with Intelligence to get Bin Laden. (I mean, he's not really dead, he's living it up somewhere safe with all the Luxury in the world for him and his family - after all he was a great help to us with that Twin Tower Job) There's plenty 'look alikes' and when they're dead well ..... you can hardly tell)

OK I'm ready and when it starts (at the next Twin Tower Type Disaster) I'll just tell all my pawns that they caused this terrible disaster because we killed Bin Laden. People are getting sick of this Terrorism Card now and don't like the impact on their lives - like at the airport and such and all the cameras etc., So they need another Catastrophe to remind them - afterall their hasn't been one for ten years.

And this Internet gadget they're all playing with - well it's like Pandoras Box, you never know what's going to come out of it. I don't like the way they're fraternizing with the enemy. Just today I see the Brits are calling for International Solidarity - Yes I better not leave it any longer. They're all putting their heads together.

Yes - LET THE GAME BEGIN!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
S,S&F,, On the moment i woke up, i heard a news report on the radio that said Osama Bin Laden, has been killed..
First thing that crossed my mind was the exact same thing that crossed my mind after watching the Planes hit the Towers and the Towers falling, wich was: This is TOTAL and UTTER BULL#..
It was on my b-day (9/11), but since i have never believed it the way they say it happend, to many wholes in the stories to be accepted as truth. The emediate finger pointing towards the Middle East, then quickly naming a victim to retaliate against, so people would think the USA gov't really is trying to protect them (While in real time, the USA gov't has started most of the current problems in the world, saying that - The Problem is not the Solution) So the USA gov't will never ever find a solution because they are the problem, Osama Bin Laden could have been captured a couple of years ago, when he was lying in a hospital in DUBAI, next to a CIA HQ, plus he got visited by CIA agents while hospitalised.. That offcourse was never confirmed by them, (same thing why Phamacy does not want to heal people) it is all about the MONEY. Not to get off the point i want to use the pharmacy thing as a example..
Money always gives us the clues, like 9/10/2001 2.3 TRILLION dollars went missing from pentagons money pot. Yeah sure, you just loose 2.3 Trillion dollars, it happens to me everyday..

To get to the point, Dont believe a thing about this death, it is just a distraction of something very big to come. Don't you find it odd, that this happens at about the end of the first term of Obama's presedency, it happens the week after the Birth certificate got published (wich i also don't believe to be real, cause they would have done it before the elections in 08 if it was so easy). Trump being pushed forward as a candidate for the next elections, probably just to make Obama populair again. So many things happend the last two or three weeks, all added up we are heading for a # load of DOOM.

Read through te lines, and you will find real news, don't get caught up with small unimportant bs but try to see a bigger picture, like the whole world is a film, we are all actors in this film..

Try to keep an open mind about everything, listen to your head, it is you that is trying to tell you things that really matter.
edit on 2/5/2011 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Suppose for a minute it was true (Not saying it is true or false though) Would there not be a lot of ticked off OBL followers who were tricked into believing he was anti US. Just a thought. Can't see them seeing him as a martyr if he was working with the US all along!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

One thing i forgot, Pic's or it did not happen????

I have not seen an single picture of video like when they caught Saddam Hussein, so that is one more thing that makes this unbelieveble to me..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I think its also very important to mention that Al Qaeda/mujahideen was split in two after The Russians pooled out. They had a internal disagreement on how Afghanistan was to be divided and ruled.

This means that there was two fractions of Al Qaeda/Mujahideen. I think CIA and the ISI supported one side, and OBL the other side.

We speak as if Al Qaeda is one terrorist group when there are actually two of them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
That isnt really news.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The saddest part is that even if 99% of the populace knew it the primitive fear factor would still take over.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

It's incredible what one can learn from being an entry-level translator after 9/11

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Edmonds testimony is really interesting.It shows how much the inner workings of the FBI are screwed up.It makes you wonder is the hiring of such incompetent supervisors and agents is intentional ? and makes ya wonder just why they have an FBI Academy for...

edit on 033131p://2726 by mike dangerously because: changed up the wording...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It is reported that this operation was carried out by Seal Team Six. I understand they are the elite of the elite in the US armed forces.

Are they " in on " the conspiracy now ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

It is reported that this operation was carried out by Seal Team Six. I understand they are the elite of the elite in the US armed forces.

Are they " in on " the conspiracy now ?

Of course it is. You know by now that anything that contradicts what the conspiracy people want to believe is by definition part of the conspiracy too. I've even seen them accuse the Red Cross of being in on the conspiracy.

You know, I admit I was curious about Sibel Edmond's claim about Bin Laden's connections to the CIA, but the moment the OP started supporting the story I knew the claim had to be bullsh*t. The original poster is notorious for mindlessly cutting/pasting any and every paranoid sounding drivel he finds on those damned fool conspiracy web sites and passing them off as fact...including one bogus web site claiming Bush was being brought up on charges over the Iraq war...so it's more likely the case someone or another is creatively embellishing what Sibel Edmonds really said.

If anything, the conspiracy movement is showing itself to be a perfectly good "bullsh*t-o-meter". Whetever they insist on one thing, it's almost certainly going to be the exact opposite. You know, like how they believed all the prior internet rumors of Bin Laden supposedly dying of kidney failure, typhoid fever, etc all had to true but his being killed in this assault has to be false?
edit on 4-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

You know, I admit I was curious about Sibel Edmond's claim about Bin Laden's connections to the CIA, but the moment the OP started supporting the story I knew the claim had to be bullsh*t.

I should know better than falling for your “Troll bait,” however if you believe I have lied then please present credible proof that I am lying? In fact why don’t you prove to everyone that Sibel Edmond is lying about Bin Laden working for the US until 911?

The original poster is notorious for mindlessly cutting/pasting any and every paranoid sounding drivel he finds on those damned fool conspiracy web sites and passing them off as fact...including one bogus web site claiming Bush was being brought up on charges over the Iraq war...so it's more likely the case someone or another is creatively embellishing what Sibel Edmonds really said.

I enjoy bringing credible sources to the table. People want to see evidence, not my opinions.
Your accusations against me are completely false; if there were any truth to the garbage you just spewed you would have gladly put up a source to back your drivel. No one has embellished what Sibel Edmonds has said, only you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

In two books in which I've read, there are several references to OBL dating back prior to the Soviet

1. Confessions of an Economic Hitman
2. CIA - The Secret Team

they both portray accounts of dealings with OBL.

1.) OBL was negotiating collaborative infrastructure construction contracts for his families Saudi construction firm in conjunction with Bechtel in Saudi Arabia.

2.) As well as how OBL became a CIA operative when the Saudi Royal Court required US Trained Security.
Which OBL trained at camps in the middle east under US/CIA direction and guidance.

This was all Prior to his organizing and leading the Afghan Muhajideen, armed with US manufactured Stinger missiles against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I enjoy bringing credible sources to the table. People want to see evidence, not my opinions.
Your accusations against me are completely false; if there were any truth to the garbage you just spewed you would have gladly put up a source to back your drivel. No one has embellished what Sibel Edmonds has said, only you.

I fully and wholeheartedly apologize and withdraw my accusation. After reviewing the facts and tracing though the maze of links referencing links that were referencing other links, I see that you are absolutely not embellishing what Sibel Edmonds is reporting, and you are repeating it more or less verbatim. The fact of the matter is, Sibel Edmonds is more than a simple fired FBI translater. It turns out she's one of the very people running those damned fool conspiracy web sites I've been railing about since day one.

Sibel Edmond's damned fool conspiracy web site

Read the articles, and you'll see she drops the exact same innuendo of "possible use of blackmail by the Executive Branch against congressional representatives, as if Hoover’s days were never over" that Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, and the other Chicken Littles predicting the sky is falling in are doing. Here's an elaboration in her own words on the relationship with Bin Laden up until 9/11-

"You've got to look at the big picture. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the super powers began to fight over control of Central Asia, particularly the oil and gas wealth, as well as the strategic value of the region.

Given the history, and the distrust of the West, the US realized that it couldn't get direct control, and therefore would need to use a proxy to gain control quickly and effectively. Turkey was the perfect proxy; a NATO ally and a puppet regime. Turkey shares the same heritage/race as the entire population of Central Asia, the same language (Turkic), the same religion (Sunni Islam), and of course, the strategic location and proximity.

This started more than a decade-long illegal, covert operation in Central Asia by a small group in the US intent on furthering the oil industry and the Military Industrial Complex, using Turkish operatives, Saudi partners and Pakistani allies, furthering this objective in the name of Islam.

This is why I have been saying repeatedly that these illegal covert operations by the Turks and certain US persons dates back to 1996, and involves terrorist activities, narcotics, weapons smuggling and money laundering, converging around the same operations and involving the same actors.

And I want to emphasize that this is "illegal" because most, if not all, of the funding for these operations is not congressionally approved funding, but it comes from illegal activities.

And one last thing, take a look at the people in the State Secrets Privilege Gallery on my website and you will see how these individuals can be traced to the following; Turkey, Central Asia, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia - and the activities involving these countries.

There is no way, and I mean NO FLIPPING WAY, she would have learned hard core illegal material like "instigation of proxy Islamic terrorism throughout Asia to advance the military industrial complex" conspiracies in the four months she worked as an FBI interpreter from simply translating recordings of Turkish diplomats, and if you're saying she can, you're lying. I can definitely accept her assertions that she was fired due to reporting inept bungling within the FBI office, but she definitely picked all this other material up somewhere else on her own, meaning she's using her employment at the FBI to pass off uncorroborated personal opinion as fact.

It's crystal clear why you would be promoting her allegations. It's just sinister sounding enough to get your motor running regardless of there being zero evidence of it being true. But hey, at least you're not embellishing anything.
edit on 5-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

It's crystal clear why you would be promoting her allegations. It's just sinister sounding enough to get your motor running regardless of there being zero evidence of it being true. But hey, at least you're not embellishing anything.

I am not surprised that you believe Sibel Edmonds is lying, yet you have no proof that she is.
Too bad because very credible people in our government support her allegation and find her “very credible”.

CIA Vet: FBI Whistleblower Edmonds 'Very Credible'

Longtime counterterrorism agent Phil Giraldi comments on FBI vet John Cole's recent confirmation of Bush official targeted in 'decade-long' espionage probFormer CIA officer Philip Giraldi, the author of American Conservative magazine's explosive cover story interview with FBI translator turned whistleblower Sibel Edmonds finds her to be "very credible," even though "as a former intelligence officer," he says, he's "normally suspicious of these kinds of stories."

Giraldi was a guest on the Thom Hartmann Program today, as guest hosted by Peter B. Collins. In the 13 minute segment, he discussed a number of aspects of Edmonds' disturbing allegations with Collins, including yesterday's confirmation by a long-time FBI veteran of a key element in her claims, which include bribery, blackmail, and the theft of nuclear secrets as aided and abetted by high-ranking U.S. officials

www.bradblog.com...

Oh boy, more copy and paste job from me showing credible sources proving your “opinions” are wrong as usual.

I suppose CIA officer Philip Giraldi, is a liar too?

edit on 5-5-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I suppose CIA officer Philip Giraldi, is a liar too?

You're asking if someone in the CIA is a liar? On a forum that pretty much believes the CIA were at least in part responsible for 9/11?

Or do they automatically convert to reliable witnesses as soon as they endorse your side of the story?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I am not surprised that you believe Sibel Edmonds is lying, yet you have no proof that she is.
Too bad because very credible people in our government support her allegation and find her “very credible”.

You just don't want to abandon that sinking ship of yours, do you? All right, Mr, "the gov't is plotting to murder us all", would you mind terribly how an FBI translator who worked for a grand total of four months picked up secret intelligence of the illegal promotion of proxy terrorism throughout Asia from listening to Turkish diplomats? That stuff is "inside job" information that even "inside job" agents wouldn't be allowed to know, and yet they allowed some brand new translator to play with it. If even a microbe of what she's been claiming were true, a gov't that would deliberately murder 3,000 in a false flag operation wouldn't sit around wringing its hands anxiously over Edmonds releasing inside job information that would destroy the US. They wouldn't think twice to send Mr. gov't spook and his silenced pistol over for a visit.

Argue as much as you want, but at the end of the day, every single thing she's saying did NOT come from her stint in the FBI. She's getting it from the same gloom and doom outside uncorroborated sources that you have access to and she's using her credentials to represent it as factual. That joins her with the other damned fool conspiracy web site operators regardless of how much you want it to be otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You just don't want to abandon that sinking ship of yours, do you?

My ship is fine, it is your ship that has sunk , your just drowing in the OS lies.

All right, Mr, "the gov't is plotting to murder us all",

This is your fantasy; no one on ATS including me has ever stated that the government is plotting to kill all of us.

would you mind terribly how an FBI translator who worked for a grand total of four months picked up secret intelligence of the illegal promotion of proxy terrorism throughout Asia from listening to Turkish diplomats?

Yeah, the woman was doing her job she was doing what she was paid to do, her job.

That stuff is "inside job" information that even "inside job" agents wouldn't be allowed to know, and yet they allowed some brand new translator to play with it.

You do not know what information the FBI are privileged to hear, you are only assuming as you usually do.

If even a microbe of what she's been claiming were true, a gov't that would deliberately murder 3,000 in a false flag operation wouldn't sit around wringing its hands anxiously over Edmonds releasing inside job information that would destroy the US.

The government doesn’t care; the real perpetrators sit smugly doing absolutely nothing about her allegation, you forgot they are above the laws of the land and we cannot do anything about their treason.

They wouldn't think twice to send Mr. gov't spook and his silenced pistol over for a visit.

Had the spooks killed her it would become very obvious that they did it and had something to hide?
What are they going to do kill everyone that blows the whistle on our corrupt government? I don’t think so.

Argue as much as you want, but at the end of the day, every single thing she's saying did NOT come from her stint in the FBI.

That is completely untrue. Care to prove you accusation? I didn’t think so.

She's getting it from the same gloom and doom outside uncorroborated sources that you have access to and she's using her credentials to represent it as factual.

Care to provide some credible evidence to back your sinking ship opinion? I didn’t think so.

That joins her with the other damned fool conspiracy web site operators regardless of how much you want it to be otherwise.

The fact is her information did not come out of any dam fool conspiracy website; it came out of her mouth, I will quote it for you:

During my recent interview with FBI translator-turned-whistleblower Sibel Edmonds on the Mike Malloy Show In the interview, [color=gold]Sibel says that the US maintained 'intimate relations' with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, "all the way until that day of September 11."
These 'intimate relations' included using Bin Laden for 'operations' in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These 'operations' involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner "as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict," that is, fighting 'enemies' via proxies.

As Sibel has previously described, and as [color=gold]she reiterates in this latest interview, this process involved using Turkey (with assistance from 'actors from Pakistan, and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia') as a proxy, which in turn used Bin Laden and the Taliban and others as a proxy terrorist army.

www.bradblog.com...

So the fact is none of Sibel Edmonds information came from some dam fool conspiracy website, the nonsense that you continue to make up is really laughable at best.

edit on 6-5-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
All right, Mr, "the gov't is plotting to murder us all", would you mind terribly how an FBI translator who worked for a grand total of four months picked up secret intelligence of the illegal promotion of proxy terrorism throughout Asia from listening to Turkish diplomats? T

9/11 "insiders" according to truthers:

20 high-ranking shadow government players who you've never heard of, the men behind the mask, the secret powers in the land for whom no evil is too great and no subterfuge impossible. 20 "compartmentalised" super soldiers willing to kill and bomb with impunity for the NWO.

And a junior translator.

new topics

top topics

join